[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

They turned you into what you hate...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: goodfellas3.jpg (16KB, 624x378px) Image search: [Google]
goodfellas3.jpg
16KB, 624x378px
How does it feel to be played?... CNN has turned you all into "SJWs".....
>>
/pol/ has been 'right-wing sjws' for a long time already. It's not a new development.
>>
File: Good_Good.gif (407KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Good_Good.gif
407KB, 320x240px
>>132561215

>Hey
>Hey, look at us.
>We are (((them))) now
>>
>>132561215
and? they are the bad guys and we need to take them down
>>
It'd be a shame I'd this thread got put to page 10 with no (you)s.
>>
no, cnn is the sjw, possibly intimidating some guy for being un-pc. people here are using it as a wedge to bring cnn a shitstorm.
In all likelihood, cnn never found the guy, he just got scared and retracted, then cnn ran a poorly written story, like always, appearing to threaten him. Or maybe they did find him and blackmailed him, who knows. In either case, it's a good opportunity to bash them, especially considering the instant reaction of them claiming antisemitism, when it was unrelated to the video itself, and just the insane way they all reacted to the video about how it promotes violence against journalist. FFS it's a pro wrestling video, with vince mcmahon in it. They can't be seriously that stupid, even normies are laughing at their attempts to link this with violence.

Fuck CNN
>>
>>132561215
I thought no one watched CNN cuz it was full of lefties, and that no one watched fox cuz it was full of right wingers
>>
>>132561215
i like the "reverse psychology" angle on this bait...
>>
the difference is that SJWs dont actually have anything to complain about. white replacement is a statistical fact and racial differences are as well
>>
>>132561215
>turned

as if the audience of /pol/ was anything other than a bunch of special snowflakes with daddy issues
>>
>>132561215
>not wanting a 15 year old kid to be doxxed makes you an SJW

actually thats what SJWs have been doing to their detractors for years, try again letypol cuck
>>
CNN doesn't direct the narratives anymore. Get bent you frothy cunt.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.