[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are christcuck leaders doing drugs & having gay sex orgies

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: 1498463318319.jpg (68KB, 500x752px) Image search: [Google]
1498463318319.jpg
68KB, 500x752px
https://www.usnews.com/news/national-news/articles/2017-07-05/vatican-police-find-drugs-sex-in-raid-of-cardinal-secretarys-apartment
>>
File: 8nLFCVP.png (51KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
8nLFCVP.png
51KB, 657x527px
>>132559559
>tfw you will never have a qt god-loving asian gf
>>
There's a powerful, pro-pedophilia, gay lobby that's taken over the vatican in recent years.
>>
File: 1489380954709.png (557KB, 1280x809px) Image search: [Google]
1489380954709.png
557KB, 1280x809px
Because they're globalists.
It's just what they do.
>>
>>132559559
>He doesn't know about satanic infiltration of the Vatican.
To be fair though it's all over the place. The true church lives on in the followers, whether they be Catholic, Protestant, Coptic, or Orthodox.
>>
>>132560559
Like legitimately? Or is it just memeing/something about Francis being too liberal?
>>
File: The Black Pill.jpg (65KB, 1022x659px) Image search: [Google]
The Black Pill.jpg
65KB, 1022x659px
>>132559559
I don't know man
It is sad, pitiful, and pathetic
>>
>>132560107
Recent years...lol . Youre so brainwashed its insane
>>
>>132560559
>Like legitimately
Yep, though I don't get on a high horse and say any other sect is better. Evangelicals have as much cancerous bullshit as Catholics, it's just a D&C to make Christians fight each other. I'm pretty sure most Catholics love God with all their heart and are mislead, just as thousands of mega-church attendees are. I'm not one to argue the basics of Salvation, even I doubt my own sometimes because of the wicked times we live in, but I trust in God to guide me to the right places and use me as a proper instrument to spread his word, to be a good ambassador for his kingdom.

You've got to remember that in the early church there was study and prayer in people's homes. What better way for evil forces to distort the Gospel than unite and organize in a few "true" churches? Satan isn't stupid, he's the father of lies, and Psychological Operations are his specialty. Controlled Opposition isn't a new tactic, but it is faulty. Even if you control the upper echelons, the followers can only be led, and God tends to pull people towards him when they truly desire him.
>>
>>132563251
The protestant movement is a result of centuries of pre/early renaissance catholic church corruption and nongodly aggression. While satan may be working from his end this separation to his advantage, giving a new view towards god that isnt so heavily controlled by fallible man isn't the devils work.
Also, you didnt actually acknowledge any cause or reason for the alleged satanic infiltration. God works through intelligence and trust, not through logic-leaping paranoia and fear.
Not a mexi btw, im study abroad atm.
>>
>>132564616
Oh, I shouldnt forget the lord's ultimate driving force through which he primarily works: love.
>>
File: 1486107347346.jpg (45KB, 445x498px) Image search: [Google]
1486107347346.jpg
45KB, 445x498px
>>132564770
>love
Memes.
It's memes now.
Love is just some kind of online app business thing.
>>
>>132564616
>Also, you didn't actually acknowledge any cause or reason for the alleged satanic infiltration.
If I had to come up with any evidence I'd probably point towards Vatican 2, and Pope Francis' current policies, as well as historic and current traditions. The Catholic communion doesn't make much sense to me, but I'm not well versed in it. Something off about practicing the consumption of altered foods. Jewish and Christian teachings are almost always symbolic, such as the seven Jewish feasts. It makes little sense to literally eat bread and wine altered to become the flesh of Christ, when the memory or prophecy of events is a much more prevalent use of sacred traditions. There's always something inherently sinful about cannibalism of any type, especially ritualistic cannibalism.
>>
contracting AIDS

/thread
>>
>>132559559
i fucking hate christcucks
>>
>>132559559
>THEY FOUND SEX
>IN THE APARTMENT

Definitely not slander
>>
>>132559559
wtf
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.