[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do blacks think racist police are coming after them?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 06nypd1-alt2-superJumbo.jpg (858KB, 2048x1366px) Image search: [Google]
06nypd1-alt2-superJumbo.jpg
858KB, 2048x1366px
In most major cities where blacks live and get frequently arrested, most the cops aren't even white.
>>
>>132558923
muh oppression n sheeit
>>
>>132558923
Because their own racism causes them to lash out at non-blacks for so long that they instinctively expect the same.
>>
Because it's an easy excuse for being a criminal piece of shit. The irony is that among all American cops, the racist ones are the least likely to shoot blacks. Why? Because the moment they pull up a nigger the first thing they do is cuff him and sit his ass on the curb. The ones involved in the shootings are almost all the progressive "I'm so non-racist lol" types.
>>
Because they don't understand the concept of laws
>>
Because they're more privileged than they realize. My neighbors lit illegal fireworks, blocking the alley, for 6+ hours a day from Friday to Tuesday night. I missed work because I got zero sleep from my house rattling like a major thunderstorm and when I told them to cut out the illegal fireworks already, they just laugh and say "he mad". I'm so sick of niggers.
>>
>>132558923
Long ago white cops gave blacks alot of crap. Old blacks hated the cops and taught their kids to hate the cops. Eventually their culture built up around hatred for cops and white people. This gets passed down through generations and you end up with idiots that believe they are marginalized and oppressed even though they are not. Feminism is the same and in some ways religion (early life indoctrination).

TLDR: They are taught that whites and cops are evil by their parents and friends.
>>
>>132563334
Blah blah blah

Cops pick on niggers and can get away with killing poor people. It's not a fucking secret.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.