[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if Trump had won on the Reform Party ticket in the year 2000?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: trump2000.png (38KB, 1200x425px) Image search: [Google]
trump2000.png
38KB, 1200x425px
What if Trump had won on the Reform Party ticket in the year 2000?
>>
>>132557784
MAGA would have happened 17 years earlier.
>>
>>132557784

would've gotten only like 5% and still lost to shrub
>>
File: b200[1].jpg (28KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
b200[1].jpg
28KB, 600x450px
>>132557784
<-(Destination: Mecca)
>>
>>132557784
None of what happened in Dubya's terms would have ever happened.
>>
America would currently be very great
>>
>>132557914
No, imagine he somehow wins. I can see how it would be possible, although extraordinarily unlikely. Just assume he managed to become an absolute media sensation in the final months of the campaign, he's at the debates and he's able to exceed in a 3 person debate, the whole shebang. He outperforms Ross Perot by carving out the broad center and wins an unprecedented third party victory. What happens?
>>
>>132557784
we wouldn't have had 8 years of a neocon cuck letting the media assfuck him every day
>>
>>132557784
>What if Trump had won on the Reform Party ticket in the year 2000?
No 9/11
>>
there would be no 9/11
there would be no break in the timeline
there would be an obama in 2016 instead of 2008
right now we would be heading to hell, instead of closely avoiding it
>>
>>132557784
never could've happened. Automation and outsourcing weren't nearly as bad and the economy was OK in general. Poor and lower middle class whites were firmly behind the neo-con/globalist agenda at the time. Not to mention there wasn't as much SJW retardation to react against socially as well.
>>
>>132557887
>>132557784
I believe he would have had less of an impact if he won the presidency then.

The last 15+ years really shaped his politics to be who he is today.
>>
If you watched Get Me Roger Stone the only reason Trump ran in 2000 was to make sure 3rd party didn't take votes away from the GOP like in 92
>>
>>132559325
I did see that, but let's assume for the sake of this scenario that he runs for real and he wins.
>>
>>132558343

Perot didn't or wasn't running in 2000
>>
>>132557784
If Trump won in 2000 Europe would not be currently flooded with refugees from the 3rd world and the Middle East would have been nuked after 9/11
>>
>>132560235
fucking idiot, read my post again and you'll realize i'm talking about his 1992 campaign. fucking retard, namefag retard
>>
>>132558343
He would've been impeached at some point. The whole cultural/political environment was unrecognizable compared to today since post-modernism wasn't nearly as widespread. People wouldn't appreciate his style nearly as much as today.
>>
>>132561639
yep

The stakes are much higher now and he will have the most impact in stopping globalism now than then when it wasn't well known.
>>
>>132557784
ww3 would be over by now.
>>
if he had won he would had been a natsoc
he wanted trump care before obamacare existed (2000)

he had to run as a republican to win and that meant giving up his natsoc wetdream

now hes stuck pleasing (((them))) economically
at least he has bannon
>>
File: das it mane.png (454KB, 414x499px) Image search: [Google]
das it mane.png
454KB, 414x499px
>mfw Trump's reaction to 9/11
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.