[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Degeneracy in Toronto

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: gendernothere.jpg (22KB, 357x635px) Image search: [Google]
gendernothere.jpg
22KB, 357x635px
I saw this while walking in Toronto earlier today and wanted to share my pain with you guys. Please put me out of my misery by nuking the hell out of us. I also attended a performance of Shakespeare's "King Lear" in High Park a few days ago but there was no king in sight... They replaced the king with QUEEN LEAR and the cast was full of blacks and Asians. Is this truly what Shakespeare envisioned? Toronto is truly competing hard with Germany and Sweden at this point.
>>
>>132557568
Canada is cucked forever
>>
File: 772.jpg (56KB, 597x519px) Image search: [Google]
772.jpg
56KB, 597x519px
>>132557740
THERE IS NO ESCAPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>132558434
Good thing we have a savior Trump
>>
>>132557568
I posted this earlier, im a native Torontonian but i've given up hope.

https://www.thestar.com/news/city_hall/2017/07/05/toronto-councillor-kristyn-wong-tam-withdraws-intersectional-motion-that-clashed-with-black-activists-paradkar.html

>The city council had directed Toronto’s city manager to create an “Intersectional Gender-Based Framework to Assess Budgetary Impacts” in next year’s budget, her statement said
>“A dynamic young, LGBTQ2S+ racialized woman working with my office proposed the creation of an Intersectionality Awareness Week. She diligently did her research and with the input of my office staff, drafted a motion which was wholeheartedly endorsed.”
>>
>>132559978
The Marxists and postmodern scholars who entrenched themselves in university departments across this country are the true victors. They are the ones who produced the radical activist community. We simply became too complacent.
>>
>>132560441
We were complacent before, we just never had an enemy that preyed on our desire to not hurt people's feelings.
>>
It would be a shame if someone drew a star of David on it with a sharpie
>>
Feminists don't believe in a "female" mind. If they admit it then they would have to admit that women aren't as good at math/science/business/politics. This poster should be highly offensive to them.
>>
>>132559978
hahaha being ruled by communist gook foreigners man your country sucks ass
>>
>>132561109
Truly, it was our compassion that corrupted us. We lost sight of our heritage and traditions and thought that it was only our compassion that made us Canadians... Right then and there, we lost.
>>
>>132557568
>I saw this while walking in Toronto earlier today and wanted to share my pain with you guys.
How about instead of whining on the internet, you do something about it?
>>
>>132559978
> LGBTQ2S+

Kek straight to the gas chamber
>>
>>132561628
I am actually writing a fascist treatise that may jeopardize my future when released. What the fuck are you doing, burger?
>>
>>132561899
Shitposting, of course!
>>
>>132561899
We did all we need 200 years ago.
>>
File: 1486695668550.png (1MB, 1182x886px) Image search: [Google]
1486695668550.png
1MB, 1182x886px
>>132562162
LOL!
>>
>>132557568
Money wasted on posters pushing this gender bullshit meanwhile homeless people laying on the street and children going hungry.
>>
>>132557568
i see those all around the gta, makes me fucking sick how much propaganda they just put out on the street for the normies to subconsciously take in
>>
>>132557568
Don't give up Toronto, you have to go and be active thats why sjws win because they're the only ones politicians see
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.