[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's with all this CNN shit pol?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 9

File: what the fuck is goin on.jpg (8KB, 266x190px) Image search: [Google]
what the fuck is goin on.jpg
8KB, 266x190px
So it seems that pol is all hot and bothered by some kind of CNN drama. I've been out for a while. Anyone care to fill me in on the details? Is this nothing more than a pack of Reddit cucks invading our boards wih their fag tier bullshit, or is there some meat in the sandwich?
Tell me pol.
>>
>>132555655
CNN blackmailed a guy over a gif they didn't like. Plain and simple.
>>
>>132555794
LOL, a little blackmail and everyone here loses their shit?
>>
>>132555655
nu/pol/ white knighting a teenage redditor, its all cancer
>>
>>132556143
Fuck me mate. It's like this once proud and masculine board has been taken over by a pack of hysterical women. Sad!
>>
>>132556341
it died when it became a reddit trump circlejerk board
>>
>>132555959
Blackmailing over a meme...
IMAGINE MY SHOCK
>>
>>132555959
It's mostly reddit, but it is understandable as to why people would be upset at a "professional" new outlet like CNN threatening to release DOXX info on someone for wrongthink and not apologizing.
>>
>>132555655

Sage.

Srs Answer: CNN threatened a Anon. CNN did not have a warrant or any legal method of requesting or approaching this individual. CNN broke the law in 2 ways:
1. Criminal act to request information that violates personal privacy without warrant
2. Criminal act to threaten someone to change behavior.

If this is allowed it will permit all companies to violate Anon privacy which was the entire fight against "net neutrality". The CNN affects us all, as in all people who use the internet because this will enable US corps / Political Globalists to leverage their clout to monitor and isolate people under fear. Unless you want your shitposting to manipulate your FICO or Job potential, like it does in China, you have a Dog in this fight against CNN.

It is literally, US or Them.
>>
>>132557188
What are you some kind of pansy? What the hell are you all flustered about? You must be a delicate soul. Maybe pol is not the place for your type. Perhaps you are better suited to a place like T_D.
>>
>>132557440
Then tell your redditor faggot friends to quit apologizing for making memes and taking it up the ass when CNN writes an angry email.
>>
File: 1494524232078.jpg (130KB, 593x714px) Image search: [Google]
1494524232078.jpg
130KB, 593x714px
>>132555655

what did kek mean by this?
>>
>>132557598
Is this your first time on /pol/? /pol/ has done this shit for years. Anyone that blames this on reddit hasn't spent more than a few weeks here.
>>
>>132557440
man I wish I was the one CNN tried cucking, I swear to god I'd have made them a national laughing stock. I WISH these fucking kikes would anon, I WISH they fucking WOULD.

t. drunk
>>
File: newfag.png (185KB, 400x351px) Image search: [Google]
newfag.png
185KB, 400x351px
>>132555655
>pol
>>
File: 1499242782666.jpg (27KB, 406x255px) Image search: [Google]
1499242782666.jpg
27KB, 406x255px
>>132557754
>for years /pol/ has defended teenage plebbitors who beg forgiveness from CNN
>>
>>132557598
That was a joke dumbass... It was reference to Paul "Conservative is da' new counter culture" Watson.
>>
>>132557990
Indeed. The faggotry going on in this place is
OFF
THE
CHARTS
>>
>>132555655
sage
also trimmed

goodbye
>>
>>132558136
Hard to tell a joke from generalized retardation with the way pol has been since the_donald fags started shitting up the place.
>>
File: peyton manning.jpg (38KB, 600x641px) Image search: [Google]
peyton manning.jpg
38KB, 600x641px
>>132558218
Are you shit posting or do you not see the irony in your words?
>>
>>132558383
Look at his flag, anon, then realize why that's the stupidest question you've ever asked anyone.
>>
How hard is it to just look this shit up OP? Don't answer me, it's a rhetorical question and you should be ashamed of yourself.
>>
>>132555655
I assume you know the gist of what's going on, but my theory as to why /pol/ is jumping on it so hard is because it's kind of like a somewhat more serious version of CTF with Shia we had going on months ago. It's like the old-school, pre-rule enforcement time of raids that originated here. We're getting all the fun of doxing and harassing someone like we did then, but we aren't breaking rules because it's a corporate entity that is deeply ingrained in American politics these days whether we like it or not. It is bringing out a lot of reddit-tier /pol/ tendencies as so many of us have noticed, but come on guys: everyone is excited to beat on CNN (deservedly so) and for a short while we're going to be about the same level as annoying as an excited child on Christmas Eve harassing their parents about when Santa is coming. Santa in this case being the moment where CNN falls and collapses. We have righteousness on our side, and I mean that, not just saying it in the way the kekistani flaggots seem to and we also have popularity on our side of this one because of the David v. Goliath nature of the anons v. CNN story.
>>
File: 81.jpg (110KB, 762x1042px) Image search: [Google]
81.jpg
110KB, 762x1042px
>>132558664
>dear google, why is /pol/ mad at CNN today?
>>
>>132555655
There's some dramatic shit being posted about this so I will put this more simply.
>redditor makes funny gif with trump SLAMMING cnn
>cnn "apologize for creating shitty gif or we dox"
>redditor proceeds to suck jew dick (apologizes)
>cnn doxxes anyways
>something something MEME WARS
>turns out the guy didn't even make the gif
That being said it's the perfect chance to expose cnn's bullshit so this is good.
>>
File: zoomed.jpg (85KB, 433x417px) Image search: [Google]
zoomed.jpg
85KB, 433x417px
>>132558619
I just can't tell anymore
>>
>>132556341
Nobody is butthurt, we just are seizing any opportunity to damage CNN.
>>
>>132558619
Tis a beautiful flag ain't it cobber?
>>
>>132559057
>we just are seizing an opportunity to give free advertisement for CNN
All the retards that watch that channel aren't going to give a shit that CNN tried to take out someone they think is an evil racist. Nothing will happen, in fact their ratings will probably see a spike.
>>
File: cocaine.gif (1MB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
cocaine.gif
1MB, 576x432px
>>132559063
Groimy mate, ye best fook off to whatevuh shite-howl ya came frum, ye wee little tossah. Whoy, I oyta bash ye fawkin' skool in, and I well; I swear it on me mum.
>>
File: 1456762407334.jpg (21KB, 312x345px) Image search: [Google]
1456762407334.jpg
21KB, 312x345px
>>132555655
Just imagine how fanny flustered (((the CNN execs))) were when they threatened to destroy someone's life over a shitty wrestling gif with a CNN logo.

The fact that CNN thinks this is news at all is a sad testament to how far they've fallen. They used to be the most respectable of the 24-hour news channels. Fox News and MSNBC are blatantly partisan. Now CNN is a dumpster fire.

Also, threatening to dox someone isn't cool, and they're fags for that.
>>
Awww cute, you all turned into SJWs
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.