[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kim Jong Un

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: MAIN-Kim-Jong-Un-missiles.jpg (81KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
MAIN-Kim-Jong-Un-missiles.jpg
81KB, 1200x630px
Why does this crazy bastard hate America so much? Why does he want to start WW3?

Even Mad Dog Mattis is afraid of this war. The blood that will be spilled
>>
>>132555457
It's all a conspiracy...
>>
>>132555457
He is constantly plastered. And basically a NEET. He probably gets wasted, goes and watches a rocket launch then drunkenly tells a general to piss off the US. As long as Room 39 keeps the millions and billions flowing to him, he can keep sliding down his waterslide into a pool of champagne.
>>
>>132555586

We are going to lose an entire state at this rate. North Korea has an ICBM
>>
>>132555764
Relax their nukes can't reach Murica, they don't possess that thing (sorry forgot what it is called)..
>>
US needs to stop fucking with him already.
>poke the bee hive
>buzzing intensifies
>CNN: OMGGGG BREAKING NEWS ICBM N SHIEEEETT
>>
>>132555972

It can reach Alaska today. Hawaii and California tomorrow
>>
>>132555457
We killed the grandfathers of about 1/2 of their population. They also believe that we started the Korean War.

Korea was essentially looted after World War II, as it belonged to Japan. They also hate us because our side got rich.
>>
>>132555457
If you think he is building nukes and missiles because he "hates America" then you are very deluded. He needs them to protect himself, as a deterrant. You think Syria would be what it's today had Assad had nukes? In a war North Korea would have virtually no international allies, so he is ensuring the continuation of his country. Kim is smarter than the MSM let you know.
>>
>>132556512

He said his ICBM is a "gift to the American bastards" the nuke has our name on it and I feel threatened
>>
>>132555457
I find the thoughtless phrasing of this post regrettable. Kim Jon Un probably isn't "crazy," though he certainly seems odd to most outsiders.

Rather, he's ruthless. His political system is based on fear, and its economic system is based on coercive labor. All of it works to the benefit of a tiny elite, with Un at the top.

Because NK is a sovereign state, the only hard obstacle to this situation is military intervention by a foreign power--most likely some combination of the US and SK. Because NK would almost certainly lose a conventional conflict, they want nukes.

But only as a deterrent. If he actually started "WW3," he would lose everything. He has no incentive to do that; rather, he wants to intimidate the outside world enough to prevent any disruptions to his comfortable lifestyle, and nukes capable of hitting US civilians seem like the best means to do that.

Like I said: ruthless, not crazy.
>>
>>132556066

>CNN

Fox and Trump provoke the situation more than anyone.

>>132555457

The only way a war will happen between the US and North Korea is if the US strikes first
>>
>>132555457
idk why but until he calls out the jews i will continue to want to destroy his regime.
>>
>>132559342

We can't let him do this
>>
>>132556098
Please hit us in LA and Bay Area. It will be so beautiful!

t. Ca fag
>>
>>132559577

>hit silicon valley
>hit the 2nd biggest city in the USA

Are You mentally retarded?
>>
>>132559941
So??
>>
>>132559941
>not anti tech
>>
>>132555457
entire country is literally starving to death(besides the pudgy leader). so not like they've got much to lose desu
>>
File: 1275087296258.jpg (20KB, 559x568px) Image search: [Google]
1275087296258.jpg
20KB, 559x568px
>>132559577
I never understand why you city haters WANT the cities to be destroyed. Don't you remember what happened to New Orleans during Katrina? You think all those city dwellers would just disappear in a massive disaster? Nope, they are fleeing and coming to a town near you. Those cities also pump money into the economy and help subsidize broken rural towns that lost factory jobs too.
>>
>>132560900
but a nuke would kill them all
>>
>>132560900
>I never understand why you city haters WANT the cities to be destroyed.
It's not really about the economic consequences, so much as not liking the types of people who live there and their mindsets on various issues. Cities are almost always overwhelmingly liberal, so of course in banter I'll say I'd want them wiped off the face of the earth. For a couple cities like LA, maybe I'd even say that out of jest, too...

>you think all those city dwellers would just disappear if they got hit with a nuke???
Fuck I'm an idiot, I forgot that city folk are immune to nuclear fire.
>>
N. Korea aligned with the Soviet Union, who lost to America. N. Korea somehow survived, but because of America, they're a laughingstock backwards poor country. They resent that as they should.
>>
He doesn't America just needs war to keep the economy going or it will crash by August
>>
>>132561283
>>132561418
Ah yes. I forgot how there were no survivors from Hiroshima or Nagasaki...

>b-b-but muh nukes are more powerful
I doubt North Korea has a hydrogen bomb and either way you'd still have city dwellers getting displaced.
>>
>>132561283
It would kill a large portion but not all. Around the radius of the fireball, the chances of death reach 100%, but once you get farther than that it gets a tad complicated. Farther away the main risks become the blast radius and severe burns. Structures vary on protection from these hazards
>>
File: 1469942700558.jpg (113KB, 640x656px) Image search: [Google]
1469942700558.jpg
113KB, 640x656px
>cant handle current migrant crisis
>people want another migrant crisis with useless deformed radioactive norks
my sides
>>
>>132555457
>Rolling LA gets hit first
>I fuking hate my state
>>
>>132555457
>Why does this crazy bastard hate America so much? Why does he want to start WW3?

Did fox news tell you that ?

USA did a nuke test 3 weeks ago and nobody gave a shit. The hypocrisy is incredible
>>
>>132561747
This

Take a bullet for Israel goyim
>>
>>132555457
can't spill enough murrican pigudogu blood.
>>
>>132555457
We honestly need to get China on our side and overthrow this fat fuck. The sooner that he's gone the more we can put our focus on the Middle East.
>>
>>132558764
Trump is just killing the lugenpresse right now, give it time.
>>
>>132555457
Kim Jong Un was nothing more than a spoiled rich kid who went to the finest boarding schools in Switzerland and was given the throne to a totalitarian country of slaves.

He's just living out his family legacy.
>>
File: 1496013893384.jpg (177KB, 964x757px) Image search: [Google]
1496013893384.jpg
177KB, 964x757px
>>132555457
Does Kim have a legitimate heir to take his place?
>>
>>132555764
Western State,

So, end of blue wall majority. Bring on the fucking war right goddamn now!
>>
>>132555457
Because he saw how did Gadaffi and Saddam end up. Not giving up WMD's is the only way to secure his country's existence.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.