[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was Trump and Brexit our swansong? where they our last throw

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 03R7D1c.jpg (55KB, 640x733px) Image search: [Google]
03R7D1c.jpg
55KB, 640x733px
Was Trump and Brexit our swansong? where they our last throw of the dice to try and save a world we wish to see? are we doomed to just become a minority to others?
>>
>>132554809
We already are. The only difference now is they're trying to make it happen in our own countries. When push comes to shove it's not going to be a pleasant sendoff.
>>
>>132554809
The kikes want you blackpilled.
Don't fight back goy.

Of course we can save the western civilization and our people.
No thanks to you and that attitude though.
Own up, this is our responsibility we have to take, for our people; and our children.
>>
>>132554809
I have a feeling that this world is controlled by a certain type of jews with extrasensory capabilities. Something isn't quite right and it's almost like there is some sort of magic or witchcraft going on which can be logically and scientifically explained by possessing additional senses. I don't think there is anything we can do about it. We are already a minority in the world and the jews are bringing the world to our own countries and we are incapable of stopping it. If we even try they'll just kill us. And that old "can't kill all of us" saying is simply not true. They can and they will.
>>
>>132556129
Decent shilling.
>>
>>132554809
It seems that way. I think Trumps victory unfortunately hurt the prospect of future candidates in Europe, such as Wilders, Le Pen, and Hoffer, because independents who may have voted for those candidates didn't because of the Trump association pushed by the media. It's unfortunate, to say the least, particularly because Europe is at a critical juncture, with demographic replacement nearing the point of mathematical certainty.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.