[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IMMINENT WW3 GREAT GENIUS WHERE ARE YOU

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3

File: elonmusk.jpg (78KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
elonmusk.jpg
78KB, 750x500px
LET'S GET PARANOID.

WW3 is coming and while I believe it will be relatively short compared to previous world wars it will undoubtedly be the bloodiest and singularly most significant event in modern human history.

Let's cut the bullshit and start talking about how the cards will fall. ICBM has been tested. Warheads are guaranteed to fly.

"The American ambassador to the United Nations, Nikki R. Haley, told an emergency meeting of the Security Council that North Korea’s test of an intercontinental ballistic missile on Tuesday was a “clear escalation.”

... She did not specify what the [draft] would do or when it might be ready for a vote. But she alluded to punishments including a complete cutoff of North Korea’s access to international currency markets, severe restrictions on high-level North Korean officials and, in a reference to China, penalties for “any country that chooses to do business with this outlaw regime.”

China is the only ally of North Korea, so there is no point in avoiding the truth. China really does not give a fuck about America. They know Korea is a strategic burden for everyone except them, which means, they accept the reality that America might get bombed and they don't give a FUCK if they had anything to do with it.

Let's talk China. They've been expanding their navy and it is now the strongest in the world by sheer size. Not to mention their strategically placed militarized bases off shores which can guarantee a domination of sea and control of airspace.

North Korea is simply the fuse of the Chinese firecracker. China will wait for the dust to settle after a US/Korea ground war to attempt the rebuilding of a deconstructed geostrategic balance of global powers in their image.

NK might just set this party off by nuking a major population center of the US (probably NY) and/or bombing the US Infantry base in South Korea which would make an invasion of NK no different than Normandy Beach 1944 (reverse Hiroshima Nagasaki theory).
>>
File: delet3.jpg (64KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
delet3.jpg
64KB, 480x480px
US MUST ALLY WITH RUSSIA WHILE THERE IS STILL THE SLIGHT WINDOW OF OPPORTUNITY, AND WE MIGHT ACTUALLY BE ABLE TO GO HEAD TO HEAD WITH CHINA WITH THE TIME COMES
>>
the aliens already deactivated all atoms of every single nuclear bomb live loaded in every single sub and silo on the face of the earth.
>>
File: ayylmao.gif (514KB, 413x498px) Image search: [Google]
ayylmao.gif
514KB, 413x498px
>>132553919
>>
>>132553919
Thus activating my almonds.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.