[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Look here

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: parker.png (547KB, 668x720px) Image search: [Google]
parker.png
547KB, 668x720px
Hey are you on this?
>>
>>132553182
>Respected Journalists
By whom?

whomst'd've'ly'yaint'nt'ed'ies's'y'es
>>
>>132554645

CNN only has a million viewers. It's not even a real news organization anymore, just the rotting corpse of one.
>>
File: truthbomb.jpg (45KB, 736x919px) Image search: [Google]
truthbomb.jpg
45KB, 736x919px
>>132553182
(((they))) have been wounded and are fighting hard!
>>
From what I have seen, it's this profile that is pushing said plan to doxx alt-righters.
>>
>>132553182
Do they have the legal ability to mass doxx us via 4chan's servers? I'm pretty sure you need a warrant for this kind of stuff and if 4chan hands it over to them without one, this site deserves to die
>>
Why has the world become obsessed with taking a stand against bigotry as if it's some horrific plague that needs to end permanently?

Why the obsession with making the world some doe-eyed utopia where no one is mean to anyone for any reason ever? Why is everyone so obsessed with this social justice meme? Why can't they accept that people might not like other people for whatever reason, and no amount of shaming will ever end this behaviour that's been around for millions of years?
>>
Seriously though, what are we going to do about this? I'm worried she'll find out who we are and ruin our lives. I'm only 21 lads and have a job in (((finance)))! I can't afford to be doxxed
>>
>>132555372
>why everyone
not everyone, just an annoying vocal minority who wants to transform the society into something catering their tastes regardless of everyone else outside their world
>>
File: grabbed.png (2MB, 970x1362px) Image search: [Google]
grabbed.png
2MB, 970x1362px
>>132553182
>mfw newfags think this hasn't been said a hundred times before
>>
File: 1476034667608.jpg (325KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
1476034667608.jpg
325KB, 560x560px
>>132553182
>Shut down their accounts
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
EVERY TIME
But seriously, should we start delivering some "Islamophobia" straight to her Facebook?
>>
File: 1476666463532.jpg (143KB, 450x445px) Image search: [Google]
1476666463532.jpg
143KB, 450x445px
shouldnt we start by exposing her online so she can feel the joy she is so excited about sharing? Its time we help her meet more like minded people by sharing of course her already publicly available information since she is hunting 4chan /pol/ moderators.

We really got get her information out there so as many people can contact her as possible to offer their help and assistance, its the right thing to do guys.
>>
>>132556268
>>132556497
the fact that they keep hitting the same rock again and again is what makes it fun
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.