[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Silver Legion, &c

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: GettyImages-1074173274.jpg (2MB, 2220x3537px) Image search: [Google]
GettyImages-1074173274.jpg
2MB, 2220x3537px
Was he /ourguy/, or just a Hitler fanboy?
>>
He was the Styx of the 1930s. He was into all sorts of weird occult shit like tulpas.
>>
He's also Styx because he's 5'7" and 130lbs. Doot foot Mr. Skeltal.
>>
The occult stuff endears me to him for the most part. I've been looking into him, but still don't have a good read on his motivations.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I220nSDnDPs

By most accounts he seemed to believe Hitler's rise to power was a sign of God's will (not necessarily in the Christian sense because from what I've read he seemed to be a deist like the Founding Fathers). Being a writer for films in that era, where Jews had begun their stranglehold on film, he had developed anti-Jewish sentiments. He knew the kind of evil and degeneracy they harbored.

I don't believe he wanted Hitler to rule America but that America should follow in Germany's path in regards to routing out Jewish influence and keeping whites separate from non-whites. I don't think he envisioned the United States as a nation that should lead the world politically.

The Silver Legion's feuding with the LA mob was also interesting. Jacob Rubenstein, a Jewish gangster living in LA at the time, was someone who was notorious for fighting SL members for a few years. Rubenstein later changed his name to Jack Ruby and would later shoot Lee Harvey Oswald in Dallas in 1963. I'm sure /pol/ can see the behind the scenes connections going on with that.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.