[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kim Done Fucked up

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: C7S0ouqVAAANACj.png (416KB, 639x692px) Image search: [Google]
C7S0ouqVAAANACj.png
416KB, 639x692px
War time.
>>
I have no idea why China insists on protecting these guys. Let the world have a laugh as the school bully beats up the retarded kid.
>>
>>132550688
because would you want a failed state full of brainwashed people to come knocking on YOUR back door?
>>
>>132550688
If push comes to shove, China is just gonna sit back and let murrica glass them with the agreement that China keeps the land when they're done, then business continues as usual
>>
>>132550836
that is what south korea should be prepared for. i mean, they are koreans...

however, they'd have to take entire generations of people who are just not prepared for modern society. you'd have to hope the kids are malleable enough.
>>
>>132550688
Because China doesn't want a refugee problem that will dwarf the current shitstorm in Europe in terms of size and scope, and that's going to mean American troops on China's border.
People like to joke about Korea. The war would be swift but brutal. And then you have to phase 30 million brainwashed communists into Western standards.
>>
The navy seals are about to get their flippers wet once again.
>>
>>132551737

North korea fires into south korea the second they get invaded.

Theres no winning a war against north korea.
>>
>>132552142
They have 1960s weaponry. We have missile defense systems.
Seoul will take severe damage, but North Korea is going to be fucking leveled.
>>
File: Kim-Jong-un-600873.jpg (44KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
Kim-Jong-un-600873.jpg
44KB, 620x413px
>>132551665
> let murrica glass them with the agreement that China keeps the land when they're done

how long do you think it would take? start to finish.
>>
>>132552481
Without China backing them up I'd give it about ten days
>>
>>132552481
Jesus Christ, he has Eric Cartman facial proportions.
>>
>>132550260
fake news, nigger
focus on jews.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.