[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is San Francisco the most cucked city in the nation?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

Just curious to pol's opinion on the most cucked city in the USA. Is it San Francisco? New York? San Diego? Let's leave out Canada since they outrank us when it comes to total cuckiness.
>>
Yeah, SF definitely tops the list, but NYC is not too far behind. SF is full of either faggots or autistic geek beta males working in the tech industry that end up marrying an asian girl cause they are too sissified to talk to anyone else.
>>
It's bad news here anon. There's cuck juice in the water or something.
>>
>>132548469
It sucks because it looks like a nice city until you meet the people in it.
>>
File: IMG_6160.jpg (87KB, 1024x664px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6160.jpg
87KB, 1024x664px
>>132548469
When I think about driving across California in the evening, cruising through the suburbs in the cool brisk evening, I picture looking left and right into the soft glow of living rooms. Inside each cozy domicile, I look through the drawn curtains and see a 6'4" 230 pound chiseled black man pile driving white wives and mothers while her 5'7 160 pound husband videotapes using a camcorder to be nostalgically cuckish. This is what I see going on in home after home across the great state of California every evening.
>>
>>132551851
I can't tell if you're talking about the libtards or the homeless because the homeless are what make place so shit
>>
>>132552081
you have some weird fantasies
>>
Only if you're so sheltered that you forgot meth towns and Detroit exist.
>>
>>132548469
I lived in SF my whole life funny thing the only places free of degeneracy are the chinese dominated areas like richmond, sunset, chinatown, and silverhill while places like haight, nobhill, mission, downtown, Golden gate you literally can't walk a block without seeing a bright haired female, nu-male, faggots, drug addicts or a combination of both honestly I fucking hate san francisco potholes that seem to be worst after they get fixed, homeless everywhere but the parking meters are almost always magically functional. Somehow all the chinks and spics that can't speak lick of english are all fully employed yet everybody is bitching about being unemployed
>>
>>132549032
Can confirm

Every party/gathering comes with 3:1 beta males
>>
>>132548469
Portland is worse, it's SF without the money.
>>
>>132552310
Both
>>
Boston?
>>
I visited SF for the first time not too long ago and honestly I thought it was pretty nice. Very pretty bay views, nice hills, seems like nice weather, and probably the best food I've ever had in any city.

The homeless people were the worst I've experienced but the liberals didn't seem any worse than in Seattle or Portland.

I'd say if anything, the liberals in SF remind me of DC liberals.

Less AntiFa and more super rich assholes who can't imagine that views other than their own exist.
>>
>>132548469
probably san francisco or san diego, cause at least in new york, when you go to new york and talk to the law enforcement officer, or general police they're pretty cool guys. Going to west coast is a horror story in its self.
>>
>>132551851
And that really is a shame cause most of california has beautiful natural landscape, and even architecture but was made during an era of more sane clean heads so speaks volumes of its self.
>>
New York, where "manspreading" is illegal.
>>
>>132552081
that's a pretty gay fantasy faggot.
>>
>>132548469
Whichever city contributes the most troops to the military is probably the most cucked statistically speaking.
>>
>>132552650
>free from degeneracy
>chinese
kys you slant eyed faggot. chinese are fucking disgusting.
>>
>>132548469
The Kingdom of Denver's getting there in a damn hurry.

City's fathers so offended that it wasn't established east of the Mississippi that they tried to incorporate east of the Mississippi, as best as they could, to escape the Podunk, cowboy-hick reputation, which the city never had in the first place.

Peoples' Republik of Boulder and Ft. Collins are Agenda 21 no-man's lands: Dare to sport even a MAGA bumper sticker, and you're asking for it.
>>
Local here. San Francisco is definitely the worst place I've ever been to followed by the ironically named Sacramemeto. Everything north of SF is a bunch of Confederate flags. I don't know if it's for the rebellion or if they're racist.
>>
>>132548469
> He can't afford to live there so he needs to lash out like a bitch

How's the orange peasant working out for you? Are you getting paid $60/hour for your shitty blue collar job yet? Lel
>>
>>132554268
Denver here.
Fuck Boulder.
>>
>>132548469
San Diego is awesome and lots of military and as conservative as coastal California can get.
>>
>>132554674
Can't it be both?
>>
>>132548469
San Diego isn't cucked at all.

Austin, Portland, and Seattle are examples of cucked cities.
>>
I dread going there at all. It's a rotten hive of faggotry and degeneracy. In like 40 years it's going to a giant community of lonely faggots with no money outside of Social security. They contribute nothing to society and will be miserable when they realize cutting off your dick won't actually make you a woman.

But yea the chinks own half the city anyway and don't put up with that shit. So I hope they start to in fight with minorities over the faggotry shit.
>>
File: Cesar Vialpando.jpg (173KB, 700x468px) Image search: [Google]
Cesar Vialpando.jpg
173KB, 700x468px
>>132548469
>Is San Francisco the most cucked city in the nation?
only the white neighborhoods. The Mexican hood(mission district) dont put up with that liberal or homosexual culture.

Some gays painted some gay mural on the mission. Next couple of days it was spray painted all over and ruined.
>>
>>132555535
The Civic Center BART station is an absolutely glorious experience with the most wondrous sights and smells.
>>
>>132555393
Austin is super cuck tech indie fag central. Not any metalheads or gutterpunk garbage here anymore.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.