[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I love jews

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 4149770007_55860e7266.jpg (140KB, 453x500px) Image search: [Google]
4149770007_55860e7266.jpg
140KB, 453x500px
I love the jews and everyone else, whats the big deal?
>>
The fact that they continue to deny Christ as the savior is why they shall all perish.

35 Look, your house is forsaken. Truly I say to you, you shall not see Me until the time comes when you say, ‘Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord.’ ” (Luke 13:35 MEV)
>>
You can't love everyone.
You can only love a set of values you impose on those people and stop loving them when they abandon those values.
Love is unconditional, and it is absolute. If you love a group you love them despite anything they've done and want what's best for them, and you are naturally hateful of anyone that threatens that.
You don't love everyone. You love modernism. Modernism is motherly love, it has no discipline, and it doesn't raise people to be adults, but keeps them in a perpetual state of childhood.
The people need a father figure, and they need to discipline themselves, or they will destroy society, unless someone teaches them discipline.
I love my people, but I don't hate others. I strive to be disciplined and encourage my people to do the same because they need it. I want them to succeed, which will come at the detriment of other groups, since success breeds inequality and disproportionate power automatically.
I want my people to be the best they can be and I want them to live as long as possible.
>>
>>132548030
i love them as well anon
>>
We all love them to death, anon. Pls no bully, CNN.
>>
File: 1498390049544.jpg (39KB, 361x500px) Image search: [Google]
1498390049544.jpg
39KB, 361x500px
>>132548030
Honestly, I like a lot of Jews. Maybe I hate Rothschilds or Jews that are racist towards gentiles, but at the same time, I really like Mel Brooks. His son Max is the one who got me interested in politics when I read World War Z when I was young. I just can't hate them.
>>
>>132549449
To elaborate on why you can't love everyone: every group has different implicit interests, and they often conflict with other groups.
You can't love everyone, you can only love a system that suppresses everyone to live the way everyone else does; modernism.
If you loved everyone you would simultaneously want the success of group A which comes at the detriment of group B which you also "love". But you don't, you instead suppress these people who's aspirations and goals contradict those of others, to keep everyone "getting along."
>>
>>132548030
I pray that God will own their eyes before >>132548512 happens.

But sadly not all of them will be saved before his return, nor saved from the persecution that comes after his return to take his bride (but before his millennial reign) .
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.