[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

lets fuck up there advertising prime time NEET's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: cnn.gif (556KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
cnn.gif
556KB, 240x240px
===ADVERTISER LIST===:
Ace Hardware
Aleve
Alfa Romeo
Allegra
American Petroleum Institute
Audi
AT&T
Bayer
Behr Paints
BMW
Cars.com
Century Link
Chamonix
Clear Choice
Dell
Expedia
Exxon Mobil
Hewlett-Packard
Hilton
Infinti
Jos. A Bank
Lexus
Marriott
McDonald's
Men's Wearhouse
Mini Cooper
Michelob
Microsoft
Mercedes-Benz
National Car Rental
National Education Assocation
Optum
Panera
Pom Wonderful
Stelara
Sleep Number Beds
Stella Artois
TD Ameritrade
Tempurpedic
US Postal Service
Vistaprint
Vita Coco
Whole Foods
>>
>>132547154
yes I bump myself I am that lame BUMP
>>
File: IMCNN.png (816KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
IMCNN.png
816KB, 1024x576px
>>
>>132547283
here is a generic response
===FORM LETTER===
This is a general form letter to use against CNN's advertisers. I'll follow this post with a list of companies that advertise on CNN. I don't have all of their contact emails handy, just yet, but I'll be compiling the later tonight. Until then, seek the "Contact" page on these company's websites and the email address should be there. If I haven't posted the list of email addresses yet when you send an email, please DM me the address to save me the time of finding it.

Thanks guys!!

Hello,

I am writing in regards to {COMPANY_NAME}'s advertisements on CNN. As you may or may not know, CNN recently became entrenched in a scandal, where they sought out personal information on, and identified a citizen that posted content critical of the network online. They then demanded an apology, and a promise to cease criticism of them or they would publically disclose the man's identity. This is coersion, this is blackmail, it is almost certainly illegal, and definitely immoral.

I will not purchase a single {PRODUCT_AND/OR_SERVICE} from {COMPANY_NAME} as long as your advertisements are running on CNN. This is not an attack on you at {COMPANY_NAME}. I love {COMPANY'S_PRODUCT_AND/OR_SERVICE}. I have been, and hope to continue to be, a regular customer of yours. However, I will not allow a single cent of my hard earned money to fund these bullies at CNN. Cable news is not a hill to die on. There are much better options available for advertising. I will be communicating this to my family, friends, and online communities. Encouraging them to join me, and to spread this message to their family, friends, and online communities.

This boycott is effective immediately and will continue until the advertising relationship between {COMPANY_NAME} and CNN comes to a close.

I hope to hear back soon that your affiliation with CNN has ended.

Regards,
{YOUR_NAME}
>>
>>132547345

Change this boilerplate email with your own words before you send it. At least enough to make it distinguishable from everyone else.

They'll pay more attention if you do it.
>>
>>132547741
yea just use it like a template
>>
>>132547345
I found you drumpfies. I will be sending this to buzzfeed and salon in advance. You are now the shills you filthy hypocrites
>>
File: 1484505734373.jpg (370KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1484505734373.jpg
370KB, 1440x1080px
>>132548218
>>
File: 1494779922571.png (214KB, 343x256px) Image search: [Google]
1494779922571.png
214KB, 343x256px
>>132548218
I am personally sick of loosing all I want to do is win thats it this hits the kikes where there weakest there fucking sheckels
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.