[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on kratom Why did the DEA try to ban it?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

File: logo.png (122KB, 584x280px) Image search: [Google]
logo.png
122KB, 584x280px
Redpill me on kratom

Why did the DEA try to ban it?
>>
>>132546109

So they can stay employed.
>>
>>132546109
interestingly enough I threw a bunch of this shit out this morning, as my druggie brother spent a few days at my house and left it here.
>>
File: Alex Jones The Whole Enchilada.jpg (177KB, 506x375px) Image search: [Google]
Alex Jones The Whole Enchilada.jpg
177KB, 506x375px
>>132546109
the good shit will get you fucked up fast. It's basically an opiate.
>>
>>132546109
>kratom
POSITIVE
Simultaneous stimulation & sedation
Feelings of empathy
Feelings of euphoria
Aphrodisiac qualities for some people
"Nodding", vivid waking dreams
Useful with physical labor
Low doses can result in a lasting "glow" in some people, feeling better than normal the next day
Increased sociability and talkativeness
Reduction of opioid withdrawal symptoms
NEUTRAL
Relatively short duration
Change in ability to focus eyes
Pupil pinning / miosis
Analgesia
NEGATIVE
Very bitter taste
Dizziness, nausea and/or vomiting at higher doses
Mild depressed mood during and/or after
Increase in perceived body temperature, feeling hot and sweaty
Hangover similar to alcohol, including headaches and sometimes nausea (at higher doses)
Itchiness / pruritus
Reduced sexual desire or performance
Desire to repeat use more than intended
Mild to strong opioid withdrawal symptoms upon cessation of frequent/heavy use
Addiction, difficulty controlling use, taking steps to avoid withdrawal symptoms
Tolerance building quickly after a few days in a row of repeated use, tolerance to effects reduced with one to three days of abstinence
Liver health problems (rare / unknown whether due to kratom or product contaminants)
>>
Any habitual opiate users here use this stuff?
Been an opiate addict for 10 years from codiene to heroin and almost everything in between, past ~4 years I've been chipping around four 5mg percocets a day usually a month at a time with a week off give or take a few days

Just took 5g of red borneo powdered leaf mixed into chocolate milk about 40 mins ago(taken on an empty stomach in a mildly sleep deprived state)and feeling some mild pleasentness, stress and anxiety levels lowered and feel a bit of a sedating high. Think a couple extra grams would have turned it up a bit. Anyone here ever replaced an opiate addiction with this stuff?

Also lol at people who say the taste is bitter and disgusting, it tastes very similar to Japanese green tea not bad at all

While I was writing this I started to feel it more this shit ain't too bad
>>
File: 1479437121537.jpg (34KB, 535x462px) Image search: [Google]
1479437121537.jpg
34KB, 535x462px
Been taking a kilogram of kratom every month for the past 4 years

I've quit cold turkey before to lower tolerance and the """withdrawal""" is like 3 nights of restless legs
>>
It's not very good. I've tried it and never got high.
>>
>>132548740
Damn bro that's like an oz a day? How long until diminishing effects set in? By the end of a month perc binge I'd notice the effects were cut but still able to catch a buzz off 4-5 spread through the day

Restless legs suck, try benzodiazepines for that if you haven't. Worst w/d I went through was methadone, can't see this shit being 1/100 as bad as that

>>132549069
Supposedly the red strains are the closest to opiates, I've definitely got a buzz going right now not the exact same as opiates though. Feels almost like a middle ground from opiates and the dissociative body high of DXM
>>
>>132548740
A KILOGRAM NIGGA? WHAT
>>
>>132548740
>Been taking a kilogram of kratom every month for the past 4 years
>I've quit cold turkey before to lower tolerance

I did this and got explosive diarrhea
>>
is some research chemical thing?

What's been going on in that field? I'm a shut in and don't follow what the cool shut ins do
>>
>>132550189
Kek!
>>
>>132550402
Nah it's a plant related to coffee that has been used in SE Asia for a long time

RCs are sketchy as all hell, I tried 2C-I once and didn't enjoy it at all, some sketchy powder from a dirty chinese factory with no data on longterm effects
>>
>>132546109
It's relaxing if you take the red strains, but darn swallowing the powder is such a pain because its so bitter. But anyhow, the DEA will ban any natural substance that will compete with the pharmaceuticals.
>>
>>132547282
i got clean before i started using kratom so i cant attest to using it to get off /opi/s, but it does wonders for my cravings and i'm convinced it is what has kept me from relapsing
>>
>>132550085
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmQWPkDfy6U
>>
i was a heroin addict, got off it using suboxone
got off suboxone using kratom, but continued with it for ~5 years. By the end, I was having fairly severe side effects, i felt numb and empty, I was irritable all the time. I was also spending hundreds of dollars a month on the shit - always having to switch strains to feel anything at all. Consuming so much. Constipated all the time. It was hell. The withdrawals from kratom are not at the intensity of real opiates, but last longer and really shitty in their own way.
I dont necessarily think it should be illegal or scheduled / controlled, however it can be dangerous or at the least a bad thing in your life. really happy im not on that shit any longer.
>>
>>132546109
Heres the redpill. Kratom is an extremely powerful tool in overcoming physical addiction in opiate users.
>>
>>132546109
Kratom is a dangerous endocrine disruption agent that destroys your testosterone
>>
>>132551866
How much did you have to use by the end? What kind of a tolerance break required to get some of the high back? Week?

Longest w/d I went through was methadone, a good 3 weeks of physical shit followed by months of post-acute withdrawal symptoms til I eventually said fuck it and got on oxycodone

>>132552111
Proofs? My testosterone probably already fucked anyway from taking these shits from the age of 14
>>
Collagen from costco. 390 pill bottle. says also has 18 amino acids. nice for hangovers and light anxiety. swear. not a costco stockholder.
>>
I use it for pain because docs don't give you opiods anymore. Blessing in disguise. Stuff has better pain relief and less side effects. Also it won't kill you.
I only take it at night to dull pain so I can sleep. Anything that affects the opioid receptors demands respect, but if you do that it'll treat you well. Also I've stopped cold turkey and didn't feel shit.
>>
>>132547282
I used it to kick opiates after a bout of surgeries.
I'd recommend not swallowing the powder. Just boil some water and steep it with about half a squeezed lemon for 30 minutes to an hour, strain it, and repeat it again minus the lemon. You'll get more out of it and it won't fuck with your stomach as much.
I did it that way off and on for about 3 years at 25-30g super indo/RVMD... kept me off everything else and I could do it every other day for months then cold turkey without a second thought.
>>
>>132552342
ive been off kratom for a couple years. relapsed a couple times, and cant get anything close to what it was like originally. i mainly feel decent for 20-40 mins, then sick. if i take more, then feel sicker. my body just hates the shit now. i feel like my body somehow goes back to where it was so quickly.
sub w/d for me was like you said with methadone. the post acute lasted so, so long (the time i did it w/o kratom). sober now, daughter sittin next to me watching 'finding dory'. life is good.
>>
>>132552479
Is it really a good pain reliever agent?
Might consider looking for this to take with phospholipid curcumin for joint pain
>>
>>132552898
hey good for you buddy
>>
>>132552576
Thanks for the tip I think I will brew tea next time, the taste doesn't bother me one bit but yeah I feel a bit of the nausea now
>>132552898
Fuck that sucks hope it doesn't happen to me, life in a really shitty patch right now gonna need to use this stuff for the foreseeable future. Congrats on getting clean man.
>>132553183
It's pretty numbing, good analgesic effects can't hurt to try
>>
>>132553183
it is, but the pain relief is "packaged" with other things such as mild "euphoria" and sedation or stimulation depending on the strain and dosage. It may get in the way of daytime activities. Maybe try a green or white strain for daytime, they're supposed to be less sedating more stimulating. And track your dosages. If you get careless dependence is a possibility. Just don't be an idiot.
>>
>>132553183
i have terrible issues with my right arm, all up and down, from far too many years of computer use (work+home). Tried everything for the pain in regards to drugs, and the only thing to really help was Gabapentin. It's not scheduled, and very easy to get prescribed. Also, don't doubt physical therapy. Helped me more than anything else.
>>
>>132555101
Gabapentin is Neurotoxic and highly addictive due to its gaba-a antagonist effects.
Kratom withdrawal is easier than caffiene and is not an opiate however it targets the opioid receptors which is where the confusion sets in.
Much in the way poison mugwort kills you but cigarettes don't yet both target the nicotine receptors.
>>
>>132555101
for certain types of pain gabapentin and Lyrica are legit. No side effects either, though coming off of gaba was pretty brutal
>>
>>132546109
It's a much less harmful alternative to opitates and helps people get off the opitate addiction, but it is not totally harmless as it can be very addictive as well.
>>
There should be a board just for drug discussions. If anyone is friendly with mods please send this suggestion.
>>
>>132556939
420chan
>>
I'm using a green right now. Used Red MD to come off fentenyl cold turkey. Been off for a year. Helps me a lot.
>>
>>132556939
see
>>132557107

There's an entire imageboard dedicated to drugs, and they've been around for a long time. At least 10 years. Its slow but you'll get replies eventually.
>>
>>132546109
I thought about picking some up but then didn't. Should I?
>>132546792
Why would you throw things out? That's wadteful.
>>
>>132547282
Get off the shit faggot. Quit being a weak beta bitch leaf
t. Ex junky
>>
yall motherfuckers need jesus
>>
>>132557903
Depends what you're looking for, you can buy a small amount just to try cheaply enough, there's a definite buzz to it but it seems to come with a bit of nausea as well
>>
>>132546109
because niggers like it, and it would compete with caffeine and nicotine.

literally no other reasons
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.