[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

#CNNBlackmail Fase 2

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: the butchery of CNN.jpg (2MB, 1920x1254px) Image search: [Google]
the butchery of CNN.jpg
2MB, 1920x1254px
A new day a new #

In order for us too win the great meme-crusade and crush CNN we must be relentless and without mercy. There will be fights on many fronts and a variety of tactics must be used to achieve this victory.
That the moral bankruptcy of CNN is being exposed it is however irrelevant, and cannot be described as a path to victory and hammering on this point will not bring down CNN.
Continuing calling CNN fakenews will not be enough and will only get you so far.

So it is time to move on to new targets, and begin fase 2.
They must be hit where it hurts the most, their wallet, their biggest weakens!!
But instead of calling for massive boycotts, possible alienate the general public, an other approach must be taken.
So what to do instead you may ask yourself?
>Point out that CNN is failing.
>Point out they(advertisers) can double their reach for half the cost on the interwebs or something similair
>Point out to advertisers that they are wasting money on CNN.
> Point out the may lose creditbility for advertising there.
>appeal to the capitalist instinct off advertisers and so them other cheaper ways
>be creative, there must be more ways to make the point

Combine this with the start off a giant dissucion on social media about how ineffectual adverstising on Cable TV has become.

Al this combined has the potential to become the greatest shitstorm in the history of internet

I recommend using a new # instead off the #CNNblackmail below to discuss this topic and stay ahead off any fuckery by Shitter

hurting there incoming will lead to a starvation of there income and ultimately to their demise and defeat and the only way to victory

#Crashingnewsnetwork / #Crashingnn

Keep up the good fight, Praise Kek,
>>
Wtf is a Fase 2? Is that a Stun setting?
>>
>>132546979
Phase 2
>>
File: 1495759624133.jpg (52KB, 593x839px) Image search: [Google]
1495759624133.jpg
52KB, 593x839px
>>132545901
It's Phase* 2 you fucking retard

I swear you kekistani turbo autists will be the death of me.
>>
The trap for CNN should be in the form of a honeypot/sting operation
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.