[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do you think that we will realistically go to war with north

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: sapou4.gif (57KB, 226x224px)
sapou4.gif
57KB, 226x224px
do you think that we will realistically go to war with north korea in the next 10 years?

I would gladly fight and die in a war like that. I wanna glass those goddamn commies.
>>
>>132545164
hahah. there will be no war. spec ops will take out the entire government with less than 50 bullets. maybe drop a nuke for show...I mean, it's not often that you get the chance in this world.
>>
>>132545164
>war

we'd just bomb the everloving shit out of them
>>
>>132545613
but then there wouldnt be a country left
>>
>>132545534
Is This what bain was training the payday gang for?
>>
>>132545164
Yes. I'd love to sign up and kill lots of gooks and chinks like my grandpa did.
>>
>>132545164
haven't you been at war with them since 1950?
>>
>>132546304
technically yes.
>>
>>132545164
Why would there be a real war when the deep state can keep dangling North Korea and ooga boogas in everyone's face for votes?
>>
File: mfw thinking about you hurting.png (99KB, 632x650px) Image search: [Google]
mfw thinking about you hurting.png
99KB, 632x650px
>>132545164
>mfw thinking about her hurting
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzTC31JA7DY
>>
>>132545164
More like the next 10 weeks.
>>
>>132545164
No.
We'll always be "just around the corner from all-out war".

t. Navy Seal
>>
>>132545164
God I hope so
I want to die in a nuclear apocalypse
>>
>>132545164
Yea, the US and its allies have spent years antagonizing and isolating North Korea instead of building trade and getting the regime invested in the free world.
The whole time they've assumed they could starve out NK into compliance or some sort of civil unrest.
Now its become too big a problem to face with the military but with all these years treating them as an enemy its the only way to stop the threat before they can reach US mainland targets.

Feels bad for all the south koreans and japs that will be sacrificed in retaliation. Hope they've built enough bomb shelters.
>>
>>132550115
the whole point is to get them to rely on you , its jewish tricks 101. You make their world so god-awful that your products look like god's grace.
>>
File: barnes.jpg (196KB, 681x800px) Image search: [Google]
barnes.jpg
196KB, 681x800px
>>132547952

>mfw she gives DPRK gooks our positions for rations
>>
>>132550545
kek
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.