[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

REAL MEN ACCOMPLISH SHIT

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 9

What have you faggots done today?
http://www.wbaltv.com/article/us-naval-academy-welcomes-class-of-2021/10240814
>>
That air raft sure looks heavy.
>>
>>132545064
I just got back from doing BJJ. Learning how to beat the shit out of ppl.
>>
Oh my lord how in christ's name are 15 people carrying an air raft?!?!?! God bless our ubermensch soldiers.
>>
>>132545064
>They work on form and make sure their fingers are together and at the correct angle when in salute.
>Then, there is the barber shop. The signature cut is a buzz for the men and short and polished for the women.
Real tough stuff anon.
>>
>>132545186
What is funny is the chick in the dead center who is clearly not shouldering her share of the weight. And dont even give me "shes just short" shit. She isnt even lifting upwards with her arm.
>>
I worked a 10 hour day and am learning cool stuff
>>
>>132545064
>It was Induction Day in Annapolis for young men and women on their first day of Plebe Summer
>women
Dropped.
>>
>>132545503
>25,000 applicants
>1,200 accepted

please tell me more, cheeto fingers
>>
>>132545663
Perhaps there's simply a limit to the amount of cannon fodder they can afford to have?
>>
Why do they have to have shaved heads in the US navy?
>>
>>132546359
>top physical condition
>top test scores

did mommy buy you pop tarts today?
>>
>>132546679
How did women get it over men?
>>
>>132547116
Didn't mean to change my flag
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (37KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
37KB, 480x360px
>>132546679
>Don't be TOO fat.
>Don't be TOO stupid.
Wow real tough standards.
I bet you only have a GED.
>>
>>132545064
Hey, I graduated with one of the faggots who's in that, he was a cool guy.
There was a THOT that also joined westpoint that was like 4'5 and fat though.
>>
>>132545064
>REAL MEN FIGHT FOR ZOG
That's what you really meant OP. And my answer is that I have intelligence and a marketable skillset so I don't need to join the welfare forces.
>>
>>132545598
Maybe she is just a translator or medic or some science expert. Not actually a soldier.
>>
>>132547326
There is no way that is real
>>
File: tacticalstache.jpg (69KB, 1024x684px) Image search: [Google]
tacticalstache.jpg
69KB, 1024x684px
>>132547326
Is this what you tell yourself when you're flippin burgers?
>>
>>132545064
We have silenced the journalists of the most powerful news organization in the world by using the power of weaponized autism. All of them have stopped using Twitter and making public statements a few hourd back.

That's what we have accomplished, today.

What about you, anon?
>>
File: drposhippin.png (33KB, 976x258px) Image search: [Google]
drposhippin.png
33KB, 976x258px
>>132545064

made money
>>
>>132547326
The one on the left is airshit. The one on the right was a guy who had gotten out, gained a bunch of weight, and then they recalled him for a deployment. Apparently he just did not give two fucks anymore.
>>
File: wutif.jpg (88KB, 736x552px) Image search: [Google]
wutif.jpg
88KB, 736x552px
>>132547823
>we
>CNN is still on the air

you did jack and shit, hombre
>>
>>132548132
Really, edgelord?
Where do you think the general backlash and subsequent stand down order come from?
The current reality is, we talk, and journo shiteaters have to stfu.
Otoh you're right, it's nothing yet. We're just getting started.
>>
>>132546560
It's just some fag shit they do during training. Once you get out of training everyone has a fade.
>>
>>132545364

lmao have fun getting 2v1'ed
>>
Does no one notice the woman not really helping? The man in front has his head causing an indentation and a curve in the seal between them, behind has a guy holding a seam with a finger, and the rest with his hands, behind him you can see creases from his head, then creases from his hand, and in the front a crease from his head, yet this woman is holding it up with a few fingers barely touching it?

Really?
>>
>>132545064
I'm enlisted in the cnnmemewar. Shits going down

I hope I don't get ptmd
>>
File: toilettweets.jpg (22KB, 478x269px) Image search: [Google]
toilettweets.jpg
22KB, 478x269px
>>132549203
>we're

there you go, thinking you account for anything again
>>
>>132545064
Losers ever hear of a wagon?
>>
>>132551514
You are right
We are all useless ants
Let us all commit suicide now
>>
>>132545064
I am my own man. Your concept of me is worthless.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.