[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else feel like this is all too easy? Trump's presidency,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

Anyone else feel like this is all too easy? Trump's presidency, the regressive left cannibalizing themselves, the MSM dying a painful death.

I find it really hard to believe that after decades of behind the scenes control, the establishment's been beaten by some funny internet pictures. The total regression of the left has to be something they've calculated for.

Am I just being too paranoid?
>>
>>132541870
The kikes are tricky creatures, but they are far outnumbered. Unfortunately for us, they run our economy, so expect them to pull the rug on it as soon as the mass goyim awakening reaches a tipping point.
>>
File: 1499295667224_windmill.jpg (351KB, 788x1036px) Image search: [Google]
1499295667224_windmill.jpg
351KB, 788x1036px
>>132541870
You need to step back and look at this from a very high level. In the past the few dictated reality to the many via the media.

The internet changes that dynamic to the many are interchanging information with the many. Since the many have superior resources we win as a result.

The old way of controlling the distrubution of information through society is dying and what you are seeing is that process.

To put this another way, the internet has democratised information, where-as in the past it was run by the oligarchy.

Enjoy the ride, humanity is in the process of a very dramatic change.
>>
>>132541870
People are becoming too entrenched. Literally no one has seen the project veritas video. Anyone will look at you funny or joke your mentally ill if you bring up genuine issues with Obama or Clinton. Its frightening how much the media have bought into it. You now have TV hosts campaigning politics. Colbert & Oliver will be a figure of ridicule in years to come. But off course they are not journalists they are comedians

>COME ON! It is <h1>CURRENT YEAR</h2>
>>
Grand solar minimum is here, about to go back into an ice age, combined with a return of Nibiru/some fuckin light source that's causing magnetic chaos.

Granted, most of us will probably survive, but these next few years are not going to be pretty.
>>
>>132542813
Pretty much this. While (((they))) control everything, they're still mostly old baby boomers that are flummoxed by technology. They thought Zuckerberg would be enough to keep control over the memes because they know nothing how the internet works.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.