[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JESUS CHRIST IS THE LORD

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: download.jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 300x168px
ONLY FOLLOW JESUS CHRIST NOONE ELSE
>>
>>132539124
>>
File: x0vjs.jpg (167KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
x0vjs.jpg
167KB, 1280x720px
>>132539124
Only through his mother can we get to christ, Mary's the first person god came too, and only through her was he born.. Christ's Church is traditional catholicism, only through the church will you get to christ the 7 sacraments of jesus christ.
>>
File: 1498311315260.jpg (655KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
1498311315260.jpg
655KB, 1252x1252px
>>132539560
I'm pretty sure you can skip Mary and just go straight to Jesus, so you can go to the Father through him. Or maybe it's just me that doesn't like relying on a woman...
>>
>>132539560
This is why Catholics are so lost. Stop worshiping Mary.
>>
>>132540292
Heresy
>thinks we worship Mary
>shows his ignorance of catholic teaching.
What is Hyper veneration.

>>132539898
Protestants wearing Catholic Templar armor..
This is why were suffering right now, because christ wants us to recognize his mothers immaculate heart.

Learn some Traditional Catholicism before attacking christ and his mother you swine.
>>
File: scale.jpg (148KB, 943x613px) Image search: [Google]
scale.jpg
148KB, 943x613px
>>132539124
King of Kings and Lord of Lords!
Glory! Alleluia!
>>
>>132540943
In the words of Jesus Christ: "Who is My mother, and who are My brothers?"

Christ made no special treatment of Mary, nor of her other offspring.
The Divine Intercession of Mary is a Christianized version of Semiramis worship.
>>
>>132539124
How can I follow him ? Does he have a twitter ?
>>
>>132542047
>How can I follow him?
Do charity (physical and emotional) to those in need and keep yourself pure from the desires of the world.
>>
Sure, some religions have their upsides. One example - the charity. But do you actually believe anything that the bible says? Its been almost completely disproven through modern science. I want you to keep doing good. But don't believe everything that you read in fables.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.