[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Macron already doing war exercises

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: DD_WAb5WsAIZoMs.jpg (47KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
DD_WAb5WsAIZoMs.jpg
47KB, 640x360px
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4668130/Macron-rocket-simulation-French-sub-Terrible.html

>In a show of support for his country's naval fleet, Emmanuel Macron spent four hours underwater on a submarine

>The 39-year-old signalled his commitment to France's nuclear deterrent with a day-long visit to weapons facilities on the Ile Longue base off the Brittany coast.

>During the visit France's youngest ever president spent four hours underwater aboard the nuclear submarine 'The Terrible' where he took part in a simulated rocket launch.

>Pictures show Macron wearing a helmet and safety gear as he is lowered onto the sub from a helicopter in the Atlantic.

>It came just after North Korea announced that it had tested an intercontinental ballistic missile.

>France will be the only EU country with nuclear weapons after Britain's departure. According to the French constitution, it's the president who decides whether to fire nuclear missiles.

>The visit, yesterday, came a day after Macron convened a rare sitting of both houses of parliament in Versailles for a novel US-style 'state of the nation' address in which he pledged to restore France's 'conquering spirit'.
Macron pledged 'deep transformations' of France's entrenched political system and economy.

>He said he would slash by a third the number of MPs, telling the around 900 Assembly and Senate members present he would call a referendum if they did not agree to the measure.
>>
>>132538979
I don't trust the faggot.
We need to aim a few nukes at France in case this faggot shoots his at us.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>132539184
Pretty sure he's the anti-christ. I hope I'm right, I bet my buddy $500.
>>
File: image.jpg (34KB, 329x447px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 329x447px
>>132538979
http://www.returnofkings.com/124963/french-president-macron-is-surprising-the-world-with-actual-leadership-ability

He's still a faggot president
>>
>>132538979
lol france's conquering spirit, please stop you granny loving muslim fucker
>>
Who cares. Guy is goatse--ing France. What's the point of a "French" military if you let in jihadists?
>>
>>132540695
Having a strong military can suppress a weak civilian population such as what happened with the Mamluks. As Muslims don't join the army they are utterly irrelevant towards the military's continued existence.
>>
>>132538979
Wow this little cuck really wants to be just like Trump. Funny how one little meeting changed his views.
>>
I like Macron, I think he's /ourguy/

>shrinks government size
>cuts taxes
>destroys unions
>friends with Bogdanoff's
>>
>>132541235
Honestly all he has to do is fix the muslim problem and I'd like him.
>>
>>132538979

>one ping only
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.