[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Temporal(Templar) Lobe Temples

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: r.png (425KB, 756x684px) Image search: [Google]
r.png
425KB, 756x684px
Before telling Islam to take a hike, first tell them to jog with this book with them, and see if they figure it out. Jesus says do not believe the lessar light, like the creasent moon, on your star. But know, if that star did awake, would if in the stars 99 and 1 was lost on the moon, would the Shepperd not find me also? MUHAMMAD DID IN NO-WISE THINK HE COULD DEFEAT JESUS CHRIST.

And what have we, now we see there's many peaceful Islamists they say Muslim here in Canada, but yet, I say, if they were at peace by means of master planning a snare, a trap. I'd say dous thou not realize, compared to the USA, you're in sleeping bear's country? We in no-wise reject Jesus Christ Morning Star here. Is the Sun, not brighter than any, thus is the cross not our star, by love and we see a humble leaf? Yet with red and white Alaska was accepted we just said ok you see.
>>
>>132537672
Mosques in a land blood bathed by skin that got so red. Back goin said that land there at Poundmaker was for a naturalistic place of stillness, yet they awoke each day. And God forbid we see USA conductivity in Canada. So we're a peaceful and smart people and I say anointed I'd place the soil of the place so they get great sweat grass. The elders can sit in the morning gathering and rest meeting place around the stone and smoke some of the green elder's medicine what have ye aye why not.
>>
>>132538315
If there is no Sabbath, and they take out driving their patients to Sundays, and if they reject the meeting of under Church places. They not only have no creator but no Poundmaker. For if Jesus went and said elder I am older than thou, I'll commence with your spirit while I'm there. I'd think he'd see the light of Jesus wouldn't he. So the place did indeed, and even before all this I had my Bible there and in no-wise did they reject me, though I knew there was a little but of idoling but no one wasn't able to see it's nature but yet if it were, of chizzle of stone, you all first better consider the first Architect, my Father.
>>
>>132537672
>>132538315
>>132538570
Didn't real lol
>>
>>132540056
mhmm yep.
If my halo was shining I'd only glow.
>>
>>132540330
Don't worry i'll keep you company

You're american right ?
>>
>>132540573
If I was Alaskan, would you tell them to take off their leaf? If our flag was also hung there?
>>
So an Alaskian Canadian and an Alaskan American meet up and exchange words. What do the two say? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1D4s_8EM_s
>>
>>132542235
The ians and the ans they gotta know a and b one and two they say fucking leaf I go oh, no. no..
>>
For Canada and Alaska, if you all lost California, how would you really feel?
>>
>>132542423
A state missing. But yet independence day independent from the nest. But little Alaska up here, is one of our raised. But on your soil, how can California ever go away from the 52 states? Thus Alaska stays American don't you know? For did I not say we have a leaf at home?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.