[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Name a better tax plan

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

File: FAIRtax.png (22KB, 507x383px) Image search: [Google]
FAIRtax.png
22KB, 507x383px
"From the Proposed Constitution, Article 1, Section 9, a: Tax Code. TO pay the debts and constitutional obligations under Article IV, and provide for the common defense and general welfare of the Republic, Congress shall be limited to a consumption-based tax rate in its power to establish laws that lay and collect taxes, not to exceed 20%, and based on the annual Gross Domestic Product of the prior year applied to the following economic algorithm: (GS*100) ÷ (GDP – GS); where GDP = Gross Domestic Product and GS = Government Spending.

The phrase above: "Congress shall be limited to a consumption-based tax rate in its power to establish laws that lay and collect taxes,” strictly limits ALL taxation, thus eliminating payroll, social security, Medicare, state, local, sales, estate, capital gains, corporate, and ALL TAXES. "

Source: http://humanityparty.com/ftp.html
>>
What the literal fuck

How did we let the Jews fuck us over THIS bad
>>
>>132537825
man, why does everyone here hate Jews so much? White House Chief of Staff Steve Bannon financed one of the greatest works of Jewery: Seinfeld. However, when he first watch an episode, he thought Elaine was Kramer.
>>
>>132538212
>le BASED bannon XD

kys republitard
>>
File: wrongkramer.jpg (34KB, 728x480px) Image search: [Google]
wrongkramer.jpg
34KB, 728x480px
lol, Seinfeld was great. I liked Kramer. Always quickly walking through doors. lol
>>
mawfuckaz keep sliding my thread. you're lucky I'm a nice guy.
>>
bump for egalitarian solutions using a free enterprise/market capitalist framework
>>
File: whatthefart.jpg (32KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
whatthefart.jpg
32KB, 600x400px
well smack my ass and call me Susan. another thread bites the dust.
>>
File: taylorwedgie.gif (2MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
taylorwedgie.gif
2MB, 300x300px
Where's everyone from? I'm from Dollars, Taxes.
>>
fuck it, i'm gonna go do my laundry. this thread is now yours, gang.
>>
I don't wanna do my laundry.
I don't wanna go to work.
I just wanna sit on my fanny,
and see Miley Cyrus twerk.
>>
i like that movie home alone. it's funny when he puts on the after shave and says "ahhhhh" and starts running around the house.
>>
File: groucho-marx-lead-xxlarge.jpg (43KB, 1500x938px) Image search: [Google]
groucho-marx-lead-xxlarge.jpg
43KB, 1500x938px
>>132543013
>>
Groucho will not be representing THumP.
https://youtu.be/uSsUoxlSADk
>>
File: robotsaskinghumansquestions.jpg (197KB, 1950x1878px) Image search: [Google]
robotsaskinghumansquestions.jpg
197KB, 1950x1878px
this is like the Batman distress signal
>>
i wear a hat when i sleep and only when i sleep. is that normal?
>>
>>132550281
you sound like you are mentaly ill or on drugs
>>
>>132551381
how about both, BROTHER?
>>
>>132551561
what typ of drug ?
>>
>>132551925
boredom
>>
>>132552008
hey, you are not going to cut taxes so much. all the powerful nations feed off of a lot of taxes, to get more power.
>>
>>132552008
America needs to be a most powerful nation, because for all the short comings, there are many needed long comings, supposedly, it seems
>>
>>132552196
>>132552291
Government should be minimalist to maintain efficiency.
Yes, because of the horrible conditions of global politics, US must carry the biggest stick.
>>
File: Le_merchant_radar.jpg (14KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Le_merchant_radar.jpg
14KB, 300x300px
>>132537508
>consumption-based
National Sales Tax.

Fuck off Heritage Foundation
>>
>>132553065
fuck off Idiot Foundation
>>
>>132552585
yes, so in light of that, how can taxes be decreased?
>>
>>132553251
good question. keep in mind that under this proposal, you can expect the federal govt to be gutted of excess. paying for a strong military with a consumption tax is feasible. the roadmap detailed in the OP picture shows taxes on a gradual decrease in taxation paired with increased GDP. maintaining a strong military should not be a problem.
>>
well that's all folks. gotta go to bed and wake up to a job so i can make someone else a whole lotta money.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.