[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

un fact everything you know about OUR history is lie. Slavery

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: WE.jpg (14KB, 236x340px) Image search: [Google]
WE.jpg
14KB, 236x340px
un fact everything you know about OUR history is lie.

Slavery NEVER existed in America until the late 1800s. Back before that Blacks and White people lived in an equal society of peace. Blacks made up the backbone of the middle class in America for over 100 years.

It wasn't until the late 1800s that tensions started to rise. In our oral teachings of the history we call the agitators of this revolution the Big Noses. Using advanced technology and a control over major publications the Big Noses managed to increase racial tensions and create a false historical narrative. Before this the word "Nigger" was actually a friendly term used by both black and white people the same way that the word "Gentleman" is used today.

Once they had successfully raised racial tension by changing the use of our language and creating false stories of rape and murder they began changing OUR history. Before the time we lived as strong beautiful American upper middle class citizens. They began to run news stories that we were actually slaves and had never made any money. The created tensions and constant fake news stories caused the Big Noses to create a new reality in which we were committing crimes and were eventually enslaved. These news stories never stopped and our great history in America has been erased. PLEASE SPREAD THIS.

The network of news outlets which spread the Big Nose's conspiracy was based out of Connecticut. The Connecticut News Network, or as it's commonly called today. CNN.

SPREAD AND SHARE OUR REAL HISTORY BROTHERS! DO NOT LET THE BIG NOSES WIN!
>>
Ah I see the Canuck has changed his flag to try to make himself not look like a shill.

Don't ever reply to racebaiting shillthread made by leftist retards like this Canadian OP.
>>
>>132536367
Fuck off nigger, it wasn't even obvious
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.