[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are German-Americans like?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 306
Thread images: 48

File: qllQzVNhkwY.jpg (55KB, 439x604px) Image search: [Google]
qllQzVNhkwY.jpg
55KB, 439x604px
In my 19 years of living in the U.S I don't think I've ever spoken to a German-American, are they normie tier? or are they redpilled?
>>
>>132534520
Trump voters
>>
>>132534520
I don't know how bout not generalizing a whole group gay boi
>>
>>132534520
A few of my friends are like half-German. They're pretty normal, cool, and white.

One of my teachers in college admitted to living in some kind of German community. He was French-Canadian. But he was also generically white and a cool guy.
>>
>>132534520
>In my 19 years of living in the U.S I don't think I've ever spoken to a German-American

that moment when you realize that white people don't want move to us anymore

the future is bright
>>
1st-gen german americans are redpilled and mourn the loss of their homeland
>>
>>132534520
what the hell is a german-american? the only people who hyphenate their allegiances like that are scum.
>>
>>132534520
As in, recent immigrant from Germany? Those are rare.

Pick any random person from Nebraska, Wisconsin, or a similarly midwestern state, and odds are they will have German heritage.
>>
>>132535785
their homeland isn't lost, Germany is still visibly whiter than 45/50 states
>>
>>132536112
native germans born in germany who emigrate to USA
>>
File: 1499037942764.png (294KB, 1409x821px) Image search: [Google]
1499037942764.png
294KB, 1409x821px
>>132534520
The only two I know are full-blown cuckold-level shills.
>>
>>132536112
>what the hell is a german-american?
dumbass.
"what the hell is an african-american?"
>>
>>132536402
oh. we just call them "americans" here. there's millions of them and i don't believe that you've never met one.
>>
There is no such thing as a German-American.

German-American = Fake-American

They have to go back.
>>
>>132534520
Most white mid westerners are german descendants. DESU white people in the US are mostly german, english or a german english mutt.
>>
The ones I know are strong protestants with a hidden powerlevel of anti semitism
>>
>>132534520
I used to work in a liquor store and there were two middle age German guys that used to come in and buy beer. They were extremely rude assholes and they would become angry if you were polite or tried to be helpful. Maybe "being nice" is interpreted as "being fake" in Germany or some shit. Fuck Germans.
>>
>>132536664
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Americans
>>
>>132534520
There are no "German Americans" unless they recently immigrated here. White groups all mixed together.
>>
>>132534520
Very reserved and quiet. My family and I are very careful about what we say in public, but at our parties, we all share our woes.
>>
>>132536639
Your genes don't magically vanish when you acquire citizenship you dumbass. I know plenty of dual citizens who often go back home to be where their true heritage lies. Cry more little bitch, I'm one of them.
>>
>>132534520
you haven't met 14% of the population?
>>
>>132534520
>(related pic)
a long, long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away
>>
I'm German/American.

Hitler did nothing wrong, and the rest of my family thinks that too.

To me, Germany is lost. Things will have to get real bad for anyone to do anything. But those days are long past.

Living in the US on the other hand is great. Living in the south makes it even better. I love freedom.
>>
>>132534520
A smug, condescending, and entitled bunch with an air of superiority about them. Yanks of Celtic and Slavic descent think they're full of fucking shit.
>>
We're all over the Midwest. We're like the South except we're respectable.
>>
>>132536357
Well that settles it. Germany is on the true path to glory!
>>
>>132534520
I'm 1/3 German. My paternal grandfather was German and English. War vet. Not overly emotional, worked with his hands doing carpentry, smoked a pipe, had a stuffed deer head over the fireplace. Let me try beer and tobacco when I was very young. Died when I was young, wish I could chat with him now hear his thoughts on all this.
>>
>>132537282
Acquired citizenship? Dual citizen?

Acquiring citizenship doesn't magically make you an American. Maybe you should go back to where your true heritage lies and stay there.

Fake-American get out.
>>
>>132534520
>In my 19 years of living in the U.S I don't think I've ever spoken to a German-American
Probably because they just identity as American (as it should be), unlike those annoying LARPing cunts, who pretend to be """""Irish""""", or """""Italian""""".
>>
>>132534520

I've a a cool German, he invited me out to drink with his buds. Went on to become a doctor.

I hope Merkel didn't lock him in a cuck dungeon.
>>
>>132536799
This is also true for Canada especially in Sask, Alberta, and rural Ontario.
>>
File: 1493521701518.jpg (703KB, 1000x808px) Image search: [Google]
1493521701518.jpg
703KB, 1000x808px
>>132534520

Immigrants from Germany, or people of German heritage? Either way:

>What are German-Americans like?

They are cattle.
>>132536974

I've traced my linage on both sides of the family, and there is no German blood at least as far back as 1690 (my first Anglo ancestor in the New World).

>>132536799

This is true mostly in the former Colonies and Midwest. That's not counting the Dutch, Cajun French, Scots, Welsh, and Irish.

Most descended from Eastern Europeans came over in the late-19th Century and are mostly concentrated in the Northeast.
>>
>>132534520
>Be me.
>Standing on the back porch, having a smoke.
>Hear loud argument.
>Glance to see neighbor across the street having it out with her kindergartener on the driveway.
>Woman has peculiar accent, sounding Germanic
>Stereotypical, making a common mother-daughter tiff all the more imperative and irate.
>Daughter loses cool, calls mother "the Devil!"
>Mother unleashes a guttural, unearthly, and beastly growl.
>Sounds equivalent to a cow being fisted.
>Smothering my "cherry", I proceed to snigger for a solid ten minutes.
>"Kid, you just made my day!" I laugh to myself.
>Retire back inside.
>>
I know two German-Americans, both of them hate modern day Germany, and one is an unironic Nazi.
>>
If you've met any person with the last name smith you've met some kind of german

They're kinda cool, I dunno what to say because most of the people who are german that I've met are mixed with other europeans or european americans
>>
>>132538157
I don't know if maybe you guys are getting our rejects visiting or I just haven't been to enough crazy parts of the country, but I know literally nobody who self-identifies as anything other than American. A lot of people are sufficiently not mixed to appreciate one or a few major family ethnic traditions.

Even in the case of the Irish, I wouldn't guess one off the street who isn't a ginger, and the only really "Irish" thing that happens pervasively is St. Patrick's Day which is a trans-ethnic national drinking day anyway.

I guess probably the Jews are the most autistically identity crisis people on the whole.
>>
>>132538103
I was born here, but got my real citizenship quickly. Thanks for the Pell grant gibs, loyal tax payer ;) now repeat after me

>I'M PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN
>>
>>132536357
That's really bad considering their homeland started white.
>>
>>132538498
I'm referring to Americans with German heritage
I just said German-American since I don't know what else to call them.
>>
File: calvinGrow.jpg (139KB, 395x533px) Image search: [Google]
calvinGrow.jpg
139KB, 395x533px
>>132534520
They're are either:
> Tattooed, biker trash balls
> Consumerist, yuppie, Philistines

But I'm being cynical...
>>
>>132538660
>proud of being a leech
>>
>>132538534
>Sounds equivalent to a cow being fisted.
you're fucking wierd m8
>>
>>132537282
>Your genes don't magically vanish when you acquire citizenship you dumbass
Genes are not the same as ethnic identity. 99%+ of "German-Americans" aren't actually German anything anymore. The only actual German-Americans are in small towns in Pennsylvania or in Midwestern Mennonite communities

>where their true heritage lies
In America. With the rest of the Anglophone white Americans. Where they grew up, in the society that molded them.
>>
>>132538856
>unironically paying taxes and never seeing it again
>>
>>132539013
>claims superior heritage
>acts like a filthy nigger
>>
>>132534520
they assimilate unlike italians and irish immigrants

>well, i'm italian so i kinda know a thing or two about pizza ehehehe
>kys mario
>>
>>132539110
I'm an opportunist my friend, I don't care what anyone thinks. If it bothers you that much, then audit the fed or some shit. Print more money. America is invincible, right?
>>
>>132534520
My father's side of the family are Geman-American dating back to the Revolution. Basically they're all above average middle-class centrists... just normal white folk here...
>>
File: 1490584932774.jpg (73KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1490584932774.jpg
73KB, 640x480px
>>132534520
Most German Americans are probably a mix by now. Americans are just mixed blooded by nature by and large. I saw one kid with a Germany flag shirt on pizza delivery who looked pretty heavily German blooded, pale with a big German snoz, like 6'4''... He didn't answer the door when I knocked, had to call him to come out, apparently he called the store and complained about the time even though he lived way out in the country and got his pizza still in like 30 to 40 minutes. Then he left me no tip. That's all I know about the most German kid I have seen in town (CA). I am partially German, my grandpa was all into German music and Oktoberfest (we would get smashed every year) my other grandparents were apparently a dutch german mix and a swedish french grandma, so i have a bit of French and Welsh blood as well. I would guess most (white) Americans are a mixture of different Euro nations. It would be weird to find a purely German like they came here and only bred within the German immigrant community for the 200 years of its existence. I look kind of blond (blonde beard, dirty blonde hair) and white like the Germanics, but I also have kind of big eyes like a French (frog eyes) but with a Dutch shape. Dutch/German nose. I can see the mutt I am with different features.
>>
>>132534520
The German ethnicity is literally the largest ethnicity in the US. Just about every white person is German or mixed with German to some extent.
>>
>>132534520
Germans are just a discount version of us
>>
>>132534520
a german woman ripped me off on a dishwasher via craigslist. got the thing home and the pump was leaking and fucked up my floor.
>>
>>132536799
>implying there aren't shit tons of Celts here and Celt/German/Italian/French/Greek/Spanish mixes. I don't know if I know a single person who is from one single nation in Europe.
>>
>>132538655
Places like Boston are FULL of annoying plastic paddy fucks, who still pretend they have some semblance of a connection to the "motherland". It's not uncommon for English ex-pats to be abused by them. My ex-girlfriend's brother went to university in Massachusetts and said he received a fair amount of abuse, from these LARPung cunts, regarding "muh potato famine" and "English oppression". Even the REAL Irish have moved on and despise these cringy fucks. If they actually went to Ireland and called themselves "Irish", they'd be laughed out of the country. I'm not saying ALL (or even most) Americans of Irish heritage are like this, but it's enough to make it a noticeable issue.
>>
The last major wave of German immigrants to the country was almost 100 years ago, they are old or dead, and their children assimilated very easily into white society. It might be hard to find somebody who is pure German-American at this point. I myself am only 1/4 German through my father's side (my Grandfather was 100% German, his parents immigrated here from Germany). You'd never know my dad or my grandpa were 1/2 or fully German by talking to them though, because even by the first generation after immigration they had fully assimilated.
>>
>>132534520
The only german guy I know is obnoxiously conservative. His son thankfully is completely the opposite.
>>
>>132536820
my germanic parents won't deny that Jews run the shit media here and own the shit banks, but they kind of won't talk about it because they know they're not supposed to and it could cause them trouble for their business to talk about such things. they don't deny it though, if I come up with some BS they always deny it, but with that they kind of just get quiet, since it is kind of a taboo thing and they want to be safe, which I feel like too.
>>
I was born in the US, but I've got a German last name. I know we came from Germany, but I can't remember which generation came here. We've assimilated pretty well. Most of my family are carpenters, hunters, etc. I'm proud to be an American, but I'm also proud of my German heritage/genetics. We mostly keep to ourselves, yet we're pretty well respected in our community. We're all pretty redpilled too
>>
>>132540397
I guess I could imagine that happening in a place like Boston where you have a sufficiently large demographic dominance. But I'd caution slightly against misinterpreting American bravado.

Growin up in the north, we made fun of the odd kid who came from the south. Even as an adult if I were to move to the south I'd expect to catch flack now and again for being a yankee.

What I see more often is small or larger concentrations of a particular ethnicity who collectively celebrate their self-identity in some way or another. I grew up near a concentration of Polish immigrants, and probably because they were so historically conspicuous, I went through years of customary Polish jokes. I thought they were funny though.
>>
>>132540561
So you mean his son is retarded????
>>
>>132534520
>I've ever spoken to a German-American
You've spoken to plenty. They changed their names when they migrated to the states.
>>
File: 1478562907483.png (165KB, 373x528px) Image search: [Google]
1478562907483.png
165KB, 373x528px
>>132538814

Just wanted to clarify.
>>
They're not German, they are American.

Fuck off - you're as much German as a shitskin with a german passport!
>>
German-Americans do not exist. They have already been asilimized after the first generation.
>>
>>132534520
Why every american with a german surname is a kike? Do true german-american really exist?
>>
>>132534520

I know lots of German-Americans, first gen and later. They're like Bavarians, but outgoing and funloving. Hardworking and intelligent but not as awkward and standoffish as your typical German normie-weirdo. They also don't have the scat fetish.
>>
>>132534520
There's a German girl who works as a waitress at an Austrian restaurant where I like to eat. She's gorgeous and has blue eyes and blonde har a cute accent. She dresses in the traditional dress too.
>>
Be me
Live in very german area
we have events like oktoberfest
is great
QT 3.14 blondes w blue eyes errrrywher
married danish girl a few generations from being an immigrant.
welcome to comfy

PS. no one calls themselves german americans.... thats just gay
>>
>>132544126
Traditional dresses are underrated. There's a girl at work (some kind of Canadian, whatever) who did a stint wearing them and it made me feel dirty for having ustoppable non-workplace thoughts in the workplace.
>>
File: 73869.jpg (48KB, 305x306px) Image search: [Google]
73869.jpg
48KB, 305x306px
>>132536402
>native germans born in germany who emigrate to USA

They're normal people and that's why you probably didn't notice.

Germs aren't aliens you fucking fruitloop.
>>
File: Vaquero.jpg (152KB, 765x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Vaquero.jpg
152KB, 765x1024px
>>132534520
>tfw bean in a heavily German-American area

They range from totally redpilled to extremely bluepilled, however and I believe this is what most /pol/acks want to know, they don't see themselves as German and the only German tradition I see any of them partake in is mostly anything beer related or actively Christian, if thats even a German thing.

Also, a ton of them have some sort of Injun in them since a lot of their ancestors struck out west and mingled with the Natives. Overall they're nice people and real American patriots, also they'll roast the shit out of you and I've acquired some thick skin over the years and it only made them like me more.
>>
>>132536112
>civic nationalist
Lol hope you enjoy having your daughter raped by your brown fellow Americans.
>>
>>132544842
Its great on her too because she has a perfectly sized bosom. Not huge tits, but not too small to make the dress' "window" pointless. She really is a beautiful girl. If I didn't have a girlfriend, she'd definitely be a target.
>>
>>132536664
We out number you Anglo scum. We will revenge for ARYANDIED soon enough
>>
German village in Argentina
https://youtu.be/gmBLxdO2FXY
>>
>>132545355
It's really all about what fits and what shows off what's good. Anything like a decent figure can look amazing in the right dress.
>>
File: photo_2016-01-12_21-37-04.jpg (111KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
photo_2016-01-12_21-37-04.jpg
111KB, 1280x720px
American-German here

What do you wanna know?
>>
>>132534520
Gerkels are scum so they're at the very least halfcunts
>>
>>132534520
American as hell, you wouldn't be able to guess my German heritage. Steak, mashed potatoes, corn on the cob 3+ times a week. Whole family are trump supporters, absolutely despise modern German
>>
>>132548698
>corn on the cob 3+ times a week
You better fucking not faggot during 3/4 of the year or more. Corn on the cob is for when you can go pick it fresh.
>>
The only Germans I ever met turned out to be joos.
>>
>>132549252
Nah, we don't buy cobs out of season. Who doesn't have a bag of sweet corn in their freezer though?
>>
>>132536357
But we lost our culture.
What is a life if the fucking marxists from the leftys/green Party to remove german identity from the history books.
We have no culture left only muh strong economy and consuming shit.
And them instead of making life in germany more family friendly to fix the demographics, we keep our work ethnicity, integrate women into it, hand have the missing children replaced by refugees & Turks. We have to keep a stable amount of workers.
>>
>>132551339
You don't waste space putting the cob in the freezer, do you? I mean, the land of the free should standardize on a fleet of big beautiful American deep freezers for every household, but I ain't got room for that shit and sweet corn never lives up to the hype beyond getting a taste of it once a year when it comes around.
>>
>>132534520
What the fuck kinda stupid question is that?
>>
>>132551562
We never had any culture to begin with.
>>
They are cucks and fought against slavery.
>>
>>132539713
So... a Hessian, then?
>>
Both sets of Grandparent came over as refugees away from the civil war. One of them was interned at the outbreak of WW2.

"German-ness" was beat out of all of us. So just basically white Americans.

Orange county in CA still has a very strong german community, especially around Phoenix club. If you're a SoCal anon, and you aren't a member, you are missing out.
>>
File: 123244231.png (177KB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
123244231.png
177KB, 460x460px
>>132551562
>>132552208
Yes you do. Brainwashing is in effect on you, anons.

Western culture is your culture. Brushing teeth, multiple showers, watching sports, recreational hunting, automobiles, discussing ideas; even ones that aren't popular.

We live our culture every day. It's like the common saying; "would fish have a word for water?'

These people saying that whites are appropriating their culture are fucking idiots. Most of these apparent cultures are actually sub-cultures of ours.
>>
>>132539300
stay mad
>>
>>132553388
I think the Anglos can take far more credit for Western Culture than we can. We mostly just destroy shit. It seems pathetic to take credit for them.

Lets be honest. If you extracted Germans from history the world would be better not worse.
>>
Grandfather was Luftwaffe. Came over to New England after the war. I'm second gen American. I speak, read and understand fluent German. My grandfather never apologized for fighting for his country and his folk. And I will never apologize for my heritage.
>>
>>132534520
Considering German-Americans are the largest group of whites in the US, I bet you have.
>>
>>132552208
This. Surviving as barbarians then mooched off of rome. Then of the renaissance. Then had your thing for a while now act like americans

China japan italy egypt those are ruch cultures.
Hell even mali n ethopia had an ancient civ
>>
>>132553794
Either way Hans, its no excuse for not trying to be the best you can be.
>>
>>132534520
The Midwest is populated mostly by Germans, just go to some of the smaller towns. My family moved over from Königsberg in 1919. If you mean first generation, I can't help you out there much.
>>
>>132554608
The best Germans can try is to make sure we don't exist in the future to fuck everything up for the good Europeans.
I feel like we are on the right track
>>
File: 1461955127551.png (234KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
1461955127551.png
234KB, 500x400px
>>132552208
>>132554407
Oh, get fucked you despicable cunt. If there's fucking anything that pisses me off without fail these days it's you cunts that go around saying that a particular ethnic group has no and/or never had culture. What pisses me off more are the people who say it about their own country. You're either a fucking moronic ethnic German indoctrinated by Marxist universities/professors, or you're a filthy immigrant/Turk who has the audacity to shit talk the country that foolishly took you in.

Please, if you honestly believe that Germany (or more generally, White people) has -- or had -- no culture, do everyone a favour; tie a noose and hang yourself.
>>
My best friend grew up in Frankfurt before moving here. His mom married an American soldier. He's a very cool guy but he doesn't really do many productive things. He reminds me of Nick Frost in Shaun of the Dead but he lost a lot of weight. He voted Trump and hated Muslims though
>>
File: 178767867868.jpg (122KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
178767867868.jpg
122KB, 1200x1200px
>>132534520
>redpilled
They are the most cucked people on the planet.All of the real germans died during WW2.
>>
There are no "german" americans, americans are all mutts and have no significant cultural contact of their ancestors, that's part of the reason why they have no actual culture and are complexed people.
>>
>>132553794
>>132554755
Fucking Christ. The German guilt complex is fucking pathetic. YOU are fucking pathetic.
>>
>>132552013
You can freeze em, but frozen cobs don't last long before someone eats em. But I think everyone's got a big bag of decobbed sweet corn in the corner, grab a scoop and reheat on the side with your burger, ribs, coleslaw, mac n cheese, chicken caserole, or whatever. Corn goes with anything and is too good to forego for a year
>>
>>132555153
Why do you care? Filling up on my self-hate is literally the only reason I come to /pol/.

What if I love Europe and I think the only way to save it is to remove Germans?
>>
>>132555153
Is a fucking proxy, retard.
>>
>>132555230
I've been known to put corn in my eggs or mix it straight in to the chili. Such good stuff. But I look at winter as an excuse to pop corn. It's cheap and dense enough that I can count it as portion of my storable food.

My freezer mainly gets the meat.
>>
>>132555308
>What if I love Europe and I think the only way to save it is to remove Germans?
Then you've learned nothing at all. The proper course of action is to remove Germans like you, you filth.

>>132555382
You're probably right, but I still wouldn't be surprised if it's an actual German figuratively whipping himself.
>>
>>132553388
This, everyday is your culture. I don't understand how anyone can not have culture. Even blacks. It may be a shit culture but it's still a culture
>>
>>132553794
Germans lead to massive leaps in science and rocketry. Your culture is part of western culture as a whole.
>>
>>132536897
You probably -were- being fake and condescending. Why would you be so delusional as to assume people would interpret your passive aggression as genuine? Fuck I hate people like you. You lie to the world because you're a self-righteous liar, not because you're "nice."
>>
all of them pretend to speak german because they took 2 weeks in highschool and try to lice up to german sterotypes but fail pretty hard.
>>
File: german-roots.jpg (130KB, 960x500px) Image search: [Google]
german-roots.jpg
130KB, 960x500px
>>132534520
We are one of the most conservative demographics in the US.
>>
half german, half pole

100% conservative and huge trump supporter, although i only discuss politics with close friends and family.
>>
>>132555788

du hast keine idea, mischling
>>
>>132536357
Over 50 percent of newborns in Germany are from foreigners. The average age of German people are over 40 years old.

There is no coming back from that.
>>
>>132555665
You will see Merkel get reelected this year. I hope then you lose hope for Krauts.

I think it would be easier to just rip off the band-aid right now and get it over with but if you want to be disappointed by us again and again have fun with that.

>>132555832
>half german, half pole
those must be fun family meetings.
>>
>>132555788
As opposed to all the American that took 4 years of spainish in highschool and can only muster "Donde esta bibilotecha?"
We all speak English in the US and there is literally no reason to learn German anymore as almost all German speakers, already speak English. I don't know anyone that speaks German.
>>
>>132556168

german side has been here since the early 1700s and is entirely americanized

polish side, grandparents still speak fluent polish and low key hate germany

its a nice mix for an amerimutt, i have both european autism and hardcore racism against non-white and non-christians
>>
>>132553794
As someone with German ancestry it makes me sick to see Germans say this. You modern Germans are fucking pathetic. You should take pride in your heritage. Notify me when nonwhites pop out their own Gauss, Kepler, or Riemann.
>>
>>132555809
Why do you all live in the cuck states then?

I'd put my bet that you're just as cucked liberals as the swedes.
>>
>>132556558
Well I noticed that Americans generally don't accept "all germans all times sucked" as much as Europeans do.
They generally agree.

But if you want we can meet in the middle and say all modern Germans suck. Deal? Honestly the solution is the same so I don't really care if some americans want to have some weird view of Germany of the past.
>>
File: 1457168697458.jpg (132KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1457168697458.jpg
132KB, 1280x720px
>>132555809
The midwest is the most white and redpilled part of this country
What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>132556595
god fucking dammit
>>132556998
>>
File: GermanAmericansDistribution.gif (16KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
GermanAmericansDistribution.gif
16KB, 500x375px
>>132534520
Compare this image with the 2016 election and you get your answer.
>>
>>132556710
All modern Germans suck because you're the descendants of limp wristed faggots who didn't die in the war. All the good Germans died.
>>
>>132557201
I am happy with that. So we need to be removed to save Europe.
>>
>>132557027
>minnesota, wisconsin, michigan
>all consistent liberal voting states until last election.
>>
File: scandinavian-immigration-chart.jpg (106KB, 1000x406px) Image search: [Google]
scandinavian-immigration-chart.jpg
106KB, 1000x406px
>>132557291
I blame the Swedes.
>>
>>132556998

this is a fact

>t. Missouri native of a nearly 100% huwhite community
>>
>>132557267
Yes, you do.
>>
>>132557291
Liberal is not the right term. Wisconsin and Michigan were blue for only 20 years but were solid red for Reagan.

They are mainly democrats but lean right. It took 8 years of the disaster that was Obama for them to go Republican.
>>
>>132536112
>what the hell is a german-american?
An American of German ancestry
>>
File: 1476215036997.jpg (117KB, 916x960px) Image search: [Google]
1476215036997.jpg
117KB, 916x960px
>>132556710
>I noticed that Americans generally don't accept "all germans all times sucked" as much as Europeans do.
I wonder why...
>>
>>132536639
>oh. we just call them "americans" here.
Do you also call mexican-americans and pakistani-americans just "americans"?
>>
>>132555382
I guarantee you it's not. You don't realise how much guilt Germans still have about the war and the Holohoax. They're literally taught from cradle to grave that they're evil and responsible for all of Europe's problems. I love Germany. As an Englishman, I consider them my ethnic kin. It honestly saddens me to see them this way. A proud, noble race who have given much to our civilisation. Dying with a whimper. WWII didn't just destroy Germany as a country, it also destroyed their spirit as a people.
>>
>>132543826
>awkward and standoffish

These are the best words to describe average Germans
>>
>>132534520

>German-American

There is no such thing. There is also no such thing as an ''American''

You are German, or you are a German/European/race-mixed goblin living on European occupied land

Also, reminder that Jesus is for open borders

Christianity has become a religion that promotes globalism. As the pope is kissing negroid feet and turning the other cheek, Europe is being overrun by immigrants from African and Asian countries

Wake up, fly you fools
>>
>>132557439
There must be some sort of hereditary disease that makes swedes cucks.

>>132557715
There's too much Mexico. They have to go back.
>>
Autistic retards desu
I'm gonna get shit for saying this, but ethnically anglo, Italian and Scandinavian are usually the best
>>
>>132534520

Americans with German heritage are too integrated to be distinguished. Same with the Irish and Italians
>>
>>132536112
I think those rights cut off after 2nd gen. My mom came from Czech Repub in 1980 so I sometimes call myself Czech American, but only because I've been there and can speak some of the language. It'd be weird if my future kids called themselves that.
>>
>>132534520

German American here. lol

Ask away and I'll do my best to answer.
>>
>>132557769
>They're literally taught from cradle to grave that they're evil and responsible for all of Europe's problems
Both World Wars, we invented communism, we produced Merkel ,we made the EU what it is today, the refugee crisis.

How are we not responsible for everything wrong in Europe? Literally name anything bad in Europe. Trace it back. And you'll find a German.
>>
>>132558197
You need to be put out of your misery. All you do today is destroy.
>>
File: 1383631988196.jpg (31KB, 552x475px) Image search: [Google]
1383631988196.jpg
31KB, 552x475px
>>132557833
>fly you fools
Thanks Gandalf
>>
>>132558276
Exactly. But you didn't do it when you had your two chances after both World Wars. So now we have to do it ourselves. At least this time our destruction is aimed at ourselves.
>>
>>132558310

No problem Jose
>>
>>132534520
>I don't think I've ever spoken to a German-American
Unless you live in Niggeristan, they are literally all around you.
>>
>>132557717
Absolutely not.
>>
File: 4chanAtheismSweden.png (560KB, 742x396px) Image search: [Google]
4chanAtheismSweden.png
560KB, 742x396px
>>132557833
>Also, reminder that Jesus is for open borders
>Christianity has become a religion that promotes globalism

Yes, that's why getting a good injection of BBC a day was so popular 50-60 years ago
>>
File: 1495731621194.jpg (22KB, 346x450px) Image search: [Google]
1495731621194.jpg
22KB, 346x450px
>>132558466
That's not funny...
take it back
>>
File: 1471377244466.jpg (265KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1471377244466.jpg
265KB, 1200x800px
>>132558458
Sort your country out.
>>
>>132558691
That is what we are fucking doing by replacing us.
It thought you were on my side. Or is this reverse psychology?
>>
>>132535663
It's more that it's notoriously difficult to move to the USA as a middle class white person and all concessions are given to third worlders instead.
>>
>>132534520
Hello I am a German-American. About 4 generations removed, so not a recent immigrant by any means. We are the largest group of Europeans in the U.S. I think a lot of us are redpilled since many moved to the midwest (my family included) which became quite conservative. All the light blue counties in the map below have German pluralities.
>>
File: Brotherhood.jpg (36KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Brotherhood.jpg
36KB, 400x400px
>>132558830
Reverse psychology, I want you to survive so we can rule together.
>>
>>132558197

And how long have Jews been living with in your nations borders?
>>
>>132558538

They need nature religion back

With or without the old Gods

Jesus can't save them
>>
>>132558197
Yes. You are primarily responsible for the shitshow that is modern Europe. Your open borders policy is literally flooding our continent with third-world savages. But I also recognise that it's a direct response to your history. You want to be seen as "the good guys" for once. The irony being, that your misplaced altruism is making things very, very bad for the rest of us. To quote Lisa Simpson: "You're still evil, and when you try to be good, you're even more evil!". But I still don't hate you, Hans. The (((Allied nations))) did this to you.
>>
>>132558667

Sorry Jerome, please don't aim at me

You will lose a hand
>>
File: PagancucksBTFO.png (1MB, 1200x450px) Image search: [Google]
PagancucksBTFO.png
1MB, 1200x450px
>>132559126
>They need nature religion back
That reminds me of the story of Saint Boniface
>>
>>132559361
m8 I've been to Amsterdam, don't pretend your country isn't slowly being conquered from the inside just like ours.
>>
>>132559030
I wonder how many times people insult Germans on /pol/ and are disappointed when we just take it because they want us to react differently.
>>132559042
Not that many after WW2 for some reason. So I don't think we can blame them for anything post ww2. Which are the least Jews in Germany and the worst Germans according to everyone.
>>132559223
This is not altruism or wanting to be seen as the good guys.

If we actually wanted to help syrians we would donate to them and try and fix syria.
Nigel we want to replace ourselves. This is not an exaggaration.

If you say "Germans won't exist in the future" in front of a German audience we will cheer.
We were fairly well liked in Europe after WW2 and are now hated again because of the refugee crisis

This is in no way about being liked and 100% about replacing ourselves.
>>
>>132552208
Your culture is bmw, Audi, Mercedes, etc.

Basically products
>>
>>132534520
Basically almost all Americans of European descent are the same. Most know very little about their culture, being at least 2nd or 3rd generation American.

It's a little different for Italian-Americans; they retain their culture if they remain in Italian neighborhoods. But pretty hard to tell a German-American (and nobody identifies that way anyway) from a Swedish- or Dutch- or Irish-
or Lithuanian-American. Just generic Americans.
>>
>>132559770
That sounds soulless.
But at least I get to say something I never get to say

Stop stealing our culture.
>>
>>132534520
Met a german american. Huge naziaboo, but a worthless racemixer. Good hard workers though, they built the great america we all miss today. My cousin is one and I'm raising him to be am ideal Aryan one day.
>>
Midwest and Texas are the main German areas however obongo was literally busting Syrians and Mexicans to us w federal money. LItERaALLY
>>
>>132559223

WHITES UNITE DON'T FIGHT!

Inform the others from coast to coast take the ballot and cast your vote!
>>
>>132559836
Kek
>>
>>132558861
I hear this all the time yet every job I've had has been heavily populated with middle-class white foreigners, among other foreigners. Most are from marrying an American.
>>
File: 1497279773602s.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1497279773602s.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>132534520
>be me
>19 year old shithead
>move in with friends
>partyallthetime.png
>old german man is our neighbor
>comes over and drinks with us and tells us stories of germany
>pretty cool guy
>walk in his house one day to help him move something
>giant nazi flag hanging on his living room wall
>mfw I got to meet a real living Nazi
>>
>>132546422
what language do you speak?
>>
>>132534520
Most of them are so assimilated you wouldn't know they are German.
>>
>>132559571

You are right burger. I was just LARPing as a white man living in a white street, with a white wife and white neighbours, feeding my white Kishu Ken some black meat

What happened man?
>>
>>132559790
Oh fuck off with that. I'm 1/4 Italian and I hate that part of my family.
Italian American never assimilated to America and are perfectly content being WOP scum. And I can say that it's not racist since i'm 1/4 spaghetti nigger.
My German side didn't speak German, but the lived around each other still and tried to do their best to be Americans, even though they were hated and are still hated in many places today.
>>
>>132538534
Waste of green text.

When will this
>Be me
shit die?
>>
>>132559636
>we want to replace ourselves.

but why in the fuck would the greatest race wish that?
was the post war brainwashing that bad?
>>
>>132546422
Wie lange hat es gedauert bis du deinen pass bekommen hast?
>>
>>132559790
Irish, German, Belgian and Polish for me. You might not know your history or ancestry but some of us care
>>
File: 1498857609859.jpg (114KB, 500x998px) Image search: [Google]
1498857609859.jpg
114KB, 500x998px
>>132560233
We were all swindled by some greasy kikes.
>>
>>132534520
They are redpilled on the Muslim invasion of their homeland and that's about it. They do love that (((freedom))) however.
>>
>>132560345
Because we clearly aren't the greatest.

I mean we staked it on a war and lost that war.
That delusion vanished. At this point you be hard pressed to find Germans who would put ourselves above anyone. Or thing
>>
>>132560279
I'm 1/4 Italian too. You seem to agree that Italians didn't assimilate so I'm not sure why I should fuck off.
>>
>>132534520
german is the single largest ethnic group in america. you have to have spoken to some.
>>
>>132534520
Folks in Fredericksberg and Luckenbach are pretty nice
>>
>>132534520
Probably because Germans who come to America want to be Americans. They assimilate into the US culture, and do not expect us to adapt to them. Unlike theMuslims, Mexicans, and other PoC, who love to hyphenate their identity, and then wonder why they aren't accepted.
>>
>>132560591
They are loud obnoxious people who get angry too easily. Also they yell a lot.
Sorry I told you to fuck off, that was my inner greasy olive farmer getting out.
>>
>>132557963
Says the flaggot.
>>
>>132555762
just because you're tribal doesn't mean everyone else is. Many people are genuinely trying to be nice to people they meet. being nice to somebody doesn't mean you want to marry them, lighten up.
>>
>>132534520
7/8ths German-American. We're Drumpf voters, mostly. I'm not. Hate niggers and Jews still. Will kick your ass in a street fight. We poke eyes out and curb stomp you.
>>
>>132560836
I forgot, we know how to kill.
>>
>>132536112
t. Civic nationalist cuckold

Have fun with your daughter's "American" husband and your "American" grandchildren
>>
>>132560725
Not prior to WWI
German-Americans had their own communities and still taught their young to speak and write in German.
After WWI their was a huge rise in hatred for the Germans and that led to these communities disbanding and being forgotten.
>>
>>132560645
The only thing I can think he means is someone who just immigrated here from Germany recently because as you said simply statistically speaking he's talked to people who are technically "german-american" it's just they aren't from Germany.
>>
>>132560409

A change is gonna come

SOON

Be ready
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mob-8wN6kpU

We might get more uncucked Europeans once Trump brings back white immigration and repeals our Jewish immigration act.

As for German Americans, Most of them live in Pennsylvania and the Midwest. In PA and The Midwest we still get around 30,000 German and Polish immigrants yearly.
>>
File: german-americans-map.jpg (143KB, 750x390px) Image search: [Google]
german-americans-map.jpg
143KB, 750x390px
>>132534520
>I've never spoken to a German-American
Are you mute?
>>
>>132534520
In the south when they are blonde blue eyed they love hitler and hate all brown eyes they even see green eyes as inferior. Although I live in as place called white settlement and know large german families that most likely moved there for the namesake. None of them managed to finish high school which is disconcerting and most of the dads raped their young daughters and the sons are all fucking each others cousins. Otherwise they're pretty chiil and they all buy weed from me and are my most reliable customers.
>>
>>132536512
You sound like you're twelve and trying to string meme-words together without context to fit in.
>>
>>132534520
we look back at the father land and feel ashamed and want t help but can't we are drowning our selves.
>>
File: Midwestern Reich.png (294KB, 1789x2154px) Image search: [Google]
Midwestern Reich.png
294KB, 1789x2154px
>>132561611
We will create our own Reich
>>
File: 1494123443385.jpg (153KB, 1024x659px) Image search: [Google]
1494123443385.jpg
153KB, 1024x659px
>>132534520
wtf beaner where do you live in tejas?
>>
File: 1471320588765.jpg (4MB, 7129x3833px) Image search: [Google]
1471320588765.jpg
4MB, 7129x3833px
>>132561486
>they even see green eyes as inferior
lmao are you joking kid Green eyes are the true master race, all other eye colors are inferior.

But honestly, southerners aren't German. Most whites down there are Scottish or Irish and have lived here for so long and are so retarded that they just consider themselves "white American"
>>
>>132561997
One of the families great uncles was SS and they have medals...
>>
File: 1494580719621.jpg (117KB, 557x593px) Image search: [Google]
1494580719621.jpg
117KB, 557x593px
>>132557715
>tfw florida is German
>>
>>132537725

By the way paddy, niggers and Irish not welcomed on \pol.
>>
>>132562368
There are a few people who fought for Hitler living in the Midwest and PA.
>>
>>132560777
Trips of truth
>>
File: Wir waren Könige und scheiße.png (115KB, 766x571px) Image search: [Google]
Wir waren Könige und scheiße.png
115KB, 766x571px
>>132562368
Well shit, maybe there are exceptions, especially for "new arrivals". Just saying, the south isn't very German typically.
>>
>>132560393
I know mine, did my DNA even. But do you make kielbasa or do riverdancing?
>>
File: 1399417348991.jpg (73KB, 515x482px) Image search: [Google]
1399417348991.jpg
73KB, 515x482px
>>132539368

> opportunist

But isn't that just a nice way of saying you're parasite? Discuss!
>>
>>132561997
SLO is british, nice
>>
>>132534520
The majority of white nations stem from German ancestry. It was english who originally settled in the northern colonies and scots-irish who settled in the south, but it was a ton of german settlers who homesteaded everywhere from pennsylvania outward.

You don't see "german americans" because we've been here for so long that we've all assimilated completely. And then there's the fact that a lot of people gave up speaking german at home or doing german traditions because of WW1 and WW2 and the anti-kraut sentiment that came with those wars. Still, you see a lot of german culture in various areas of the heartland.
>>
>>132534520
This is very sophisticated bait, 10/10
>>
>>132558538
And the other 20% is Muslim.
>>
>>132562661
No its not its mexican as fuck mostly
>>
File: download (1).png (61KB, 174x196px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).png
61KB, 174x196px
German Americans used to be loud and proud and annoying like Italian and Irish and other -Americans until WWI and WWII when they started suppressing their identity due to racism & violence from other Americans.
>>
>>132562969
That's sad to hear.
I didn't think they spread that far east, they cause a lot of crime and drug problems out west. I was hoping the south would stand against the taco horde.
>>
>>132534520
Like Germans but slightly more individualistic, slightly. Very kind and inviting though.
>>
>>132534520

Half (paternal) German American. Most are blah tier.
>>
>>132563194
We have indians and pakis coming in drones now too.
>>
>>132563385

Their investment in tech sector is really paying off
>>
> tfw 100% Germanic back to 1400s
> ancestors from Germany ->Texas during the Republic of
> family heritage includes operating brewery, ceramic works, cowboyin' them cattle
> grew up on south Texas farm
> baled hay
> drove cattle
> brewed beer w/dad (also taught me to blacksmith)
> working class white pride
> white pride
> 14/88
>>
>>132563451
Lol its true they're all in tech or going to school for engineering.
>>
>>132563385
Hopefully Trump can repeal our awful immigration act and make sure mostly whites come in like he said here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mob-8wN6kpU

Otherwise we are demographically fucked
>>
>>132562415
It explains why it is so damn weird down here.

Being a floridan, i have met a lot of german-americans, fresh off the boat, retirees, touist, college student, teachers, second-gen, first-gen, girls solider married in germany and brought back... etc

They tend to be quiet, handworking, and normally reserved. They keep opinions to themselves unless they know you.

I would say most are conservative in the sense of family, fascal conservative but open to social programs
>>
German Americans are very common all over the midwest. I used to be really proud of my Germanic heritage. My great grandpa spoke with a German accent all of his life, and on the distant German side we share a name and family tree with some prominent people.

Then I started talking to actual Germans in real life and on here and I lament the loss of what my great grandpa always made sound like a great place. They've been totally jewed.
>>
>>132563753
Some parts are great, others have niggers ruining the places. If you find a local area it's great.
>>
File: thonkin.png (11KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
thonkin.png
11KB, 128x128px
>>132563611
Did you drink lots of Shiner Bock?
Thinking about it... You guys have all sorts of good breweries down there...
>>
File: 1399671463435.gif (212KB, 525x525px) Image search: [Google]
1399671463435.gif
212KB, 525x525px
>>132560571

Ah, so you mean you're ... badum dum tisss!! mature now? Yes, Klaus, don't start stupid wars. If you're surrounded by enemies, of course you lose. Doesn't mean you're a loser.
>>
>>132563806
German Guilt is what kikes would want you to do, I say snatch up a Female Kraut and make some Germanic babies. Bavaria is filled with redpilled krauts that would gladly come live in the states.
>>
>>132563923
Actually american beer is really fucking underrated.
Sure there are some american beers europeans love to shit on to piss off burgers but you have such a vast variety of beer I think anyone who can't find an american beer to love just hates Beer.

>>132563971
It quite literally means that though. Don't be stupid. Germans are objectively losers.
>>
>>132564076
Do you think some krauts would move here once Trump lifts restrictions on White immigrants (Europe/Anglosphere/Southern Africa) He's been supportive of the idea of repealing our current immigration act.
>>
>>132534520
I'm German-Irish. The German side of my family is extremely intelligent and hard working but very earthy and laid back. Grandfather went to West Point, was a Colonel, then went on to become a top scientist at a national lab. Very conservative with a good sense of humor.
>>
>>132535319
im half german and half NZ and the only other nz born half german is also a bit of a nazi so we get along really well
>>
>>132564051
I married an American woman of Swedish heritage. Looks like she's from a 'Welcome to Sweden' post from before it went to shit. Kids have blonde hair and blue eyes and my son is learning to work and fight as a toddler. All the German chicks I met before I met her were weird as fuck. Looking back now it's like all the ones I met 15 years ago were nearly modern day American SJWs.
>>
>>132564406
That's awesome man, I'm dating some Polish qt and we plan on having many kids. I'm of Austrian/Italian Heritage.
>>
>>132563923
The best breweries are in pennsylvania.
I wish they brewed stouts, though.
>>
>>132564076

No, you're not losers. It might look like the autism and the attachment to the good of the group are weaknesses, especially when everybody else is being a parasite. But when the shit will hit the fan and the current order will collapse, those instincts are what will keep you alive. Parasites will die.
>>
>>132564555
I know.
I wish they would bring Yuengling out west already. But they don't ship it beyond Missouri.
>>
>>132564347
>half NZ
New Zealand is a product of colonialism, and therefore you can't truly be half a kiwi. By your logic, you could also be half a shitskin Maori.
>>
>>132534520
Are you actually retarded or have you never met any white people? 1/4 white Americans are of German descent.
>>
>>132564732

Why. That's the best beer Americans make. God, I was just reminded how much I hated pretentious hyper-bitter hipster beers in the US...
>>
>>132564283
Not Germans no. I think our countries are drifting more and more apart. I am sure you hear Merkel say something bad about America every day and we hear Trump say bad stuff about Germans every day.

But other Europeans definitely
>>132564670
I think Germans are parasites.
>>
>>132564782
He lives in Detroit. No self-respecting German would be caught dead in Detroit.
>>
>>132565240
Down in the Midwest/PA we still get a good amount of Krauts for some reason. They're usually Anti-Merkel ones from what I know.
>>
>>132564912
Nothing wrong with IPA once in a while, but yes, you're correct, the hipster movement is gay.
It's all west coast faggotry, though.
>>132565240
>I think Germans are parasites.
Wrong. Germans are an industrious people. "quintessential" Germans, or turks are not.
>>
Full blooded German American here. Thanks (((23andme)))!

Highly intelligent. It's painful dealing with most people because they are so stupid. Ironically I prefer to work with Jews because of their incredible intelligence and penchant for disregarding the ridiculous rules white men always impose on themselves in the name of bullshit notions of unearned-honor, stupidity and shortsightedness confused with empathy etc.

Disgusted. If anything /pol/ has made me focus on the real problem that plagues the western world which is the (((modern white [non-Jewish] male))). Modern white men have absolutely no grasp of logic, are eliminate and overly emotion, and totally incapable of running the modern world. For example, modern white men have managed to lose control of nearly every important industry. They were told exactly how their enemies were going to take over, yet that stood by and did nothing. To add insult to injury, the modern white male's answer to losing control of everything is to flood into even more powerless jobs like Trades and manual labor fields. I cannot comprehend this level of idiocy. I'm utterly repulsed by the average white American man.

Sadly there aren't enough of my kind left to really do anything about it. I'll probably convert to Judaism here soon and join the other intelligent people or perhaps have hapa children with a hyper-intelligent east Asian woman.

I have almost no sense of humor. My hobbies are programming, engineering, and scientific pursuits. I also enjoy making myself more powerful. I invest all of my spare money in this pursuit and am quite the ascetic. I don't spend money on any of the common snow-nigger shit that most white men piss away their time and income on, such as gaming PCs, anime, jet skis, boats, classic cars, golf, sports and sporting events, etc.
>>
>>132561506
This whole thread is started by some unoriginal asswipe who has ulterior motives
>>
>>132564912
The hipster beers suck, but some of those small breweries here are putting out some really, really good shit now. And I went all over England and Scotland drinking the local beers. Had some really, really good shit. I can walk down to my local supermarket and buy similar quality stuff now and I love it. Well, I did before I stopped drinking.

Belgium still makes the best shit, though.
>>
>>132565240
>Trump say bad stuff about Germans every day
What? I never hear Trump say anything bad about Germany. I know the media won't give the holocaust a rest, though.
>>
>>132535005
>boi

get the fuck out, Tyrone
>>
>>132565683
Just import some Kraut chick from Bavaria, We don't need more mixed mongrels. We have enough of those as is. They're usually awkward as well so they'd be right up your alley
>>
>>132565567
>They're usually Anti-Merkel ones from what I know.

That's because German Americans are OG Germans who haven't been brainwashed by (((denazification))) and decades of abuse and psychological torture.
>>
>>132534520
Basically they are the faggy version of swiss-germans, hope that helps.
>>
>>132563611
My family has Austrian roots. We're from Central Texas, which has a ton of German ancestry. Some of the small towns have beer gardens, and a minority that still speaks German.
>>
>>132565570
The opinion on Germans in Europe and in the US differs wildly. In Europe we are parasites. I guess the Germans who leave and are willing to throw away their German heritage are generally better.

Italians for example are actually seen as a lot smarter here in Europe than over the pond because I think you mostly got sicillians.
Those differences are really interesting.
>>132565777
Well yeah it definitely comes from the Media
Same with the Merkel anti-america shilling. Its like we are encouraged from both sides to hate each other.

I love Americans because I reject everything German and I hate us.
>>
>>132565683
>I don't spend money on any of the common snow-nigger shit that most white men piss away their time and income on, such as gaming PCs, anime, jet skis, boats, classic cars, golf, sports and sporting events, etc.
What does a man of your refined taste spend his money on? Dragon Dildos?
>>
>>132565847
How do you go about meeting Bavarian chicks if you don't live in Bavaria?
>>
>>132565904
Midwest and Pennsylvania are pretty much the only states that still get immigrants like Poles and Germans. While other states are flooded with third world garbage. Europe is the second largest origin of immigrants down here in PA only beaten by Asia.

>>132566105
That doesn't stop people who get mail order brides.
>>
>>132566060

I invest almost all of in the market and real estate. Outside of that I have a very powerful workstation, $1500 monitor for engineering and design, I drive a proper German car, and have nice suits and watches.
>>
>>132565973
Well, yeah, America is a wonderful country and so is Germany. Anti- American, or Anti-German media is bullshit. Instead, we should be focusing on our governments, as that's where the problem lies.
>>
Ennsylvania dutch here, hitler ruined our culture here because as we would speak our dialect and we were mistaken for crauts, which broke the passing on of tradtion.
>>
>>132565847

Possibly. Not sure if I'm even going to get married and have kids. The modern white men has absolutely no idea how (and doesn't really care to put in the work) to fix society. I feel it would be cruel to have children in a Western country only so they could fall victim to the black and brown Muslim hordes that will dominate the next 200 years.

I'm thinking of moving to Korea and having a few hapa kids and staying there. I'm tall as fuck so they would be gods among the pure breeds there.
>>
>>132566535
I thought you guys didn't have computers?
>>
File: DAyr8psXkAEqVr2.jpg (139KB, 1199x538px) Image search: [Google]
DAyr8psXkAEqVr2.jpg
139KB, 1199x538px
>>132566633
Just move to one of the dark red areas, Trump might repeal our immigration act that flooded us with garbage in the first place so who knows.
>>
>>132534520
I would berry my dick so deep into her asshole it would destroy the penis of the sandnigger she's blowing at the same time
>>
File: rjtrjrtjrtj.png (2MB, 1783x959px) Image search: [Google]
rjtrjrtjrtj.png
2MB, 1783x959px
>>132534520
>>
>>132534520
Shit
>>
They are literally just normal people
>>
>>132534520
They are about half of the European stock that makes up the White part of America.
>>
>>132566357
>1500$
Sit down. Your 19" 8k monitor isn't jack shit.
>German car
Aka. giant dragon dildo.
>>
>>132566790
Do you just naturally have a cuck fetish? Can't you just enjoy an attractive woman?
>>
>>132566357
>$1500 monitor
You mean 1500$ monitor 5 years ago? You need an upgrade.
>>
File: nintchdbpict000312780830.jpg (108KB, 960x648px) Image search: [Google]
nintchdbpict000312780830.jpg
108KB, 960x648px
Germans are just like ofher Europeans but reserved when it comes to the JQ. Then you get a half dozen maß in them and it's like Ja, Jews suck. Ha Ha Ha. A few schnapps later and...Die Fahne hoch..!
>>
The only german-american I know is a coal burner who's dating a wanna-be Kamau Bell blowing her parents money in Manhattan on a theater degree + renting a $2 million apartment.
>>
>>132567382
A cuck fetish? Being an anal rapist is fairly opposite of a cuckold friend
>>
>>132537588
Our future is that of Brazil if whites don't start breeding more. Our politics are already as corrupt if not more.
>>
File: nintchdbpict000312780312.jpg (84KB, 608x960px) Image search: [Google]
nintchdbpict000312780312.jpg
84KB, 608x960px
>>132537588
Willkommen Bruder. Ich Deutsche-Amerikaner in der Nare von euch. Deutscher im Suden US über Alles! Wir haben schon vergeSSen.
>>
My mother is a native German who got her citizenship in the early 2000s and I spent half my childhood in Germany. She isn't a fan of how the German government has handled it's recent issues. But she also thinks there's nothing she can do to change it so she just figuritivly plugs her ears and pretends it isn't happening.
>>
File: nintchdbpict000312780237.jpg (158KB, 882x960px) Image search: [Google]
nintchdbpict000312780237.jpg
158KB, 882x960px
>>132539991
My Uncle died at Auschwitz.

He was so drunk...he fell out of the guard tower.
>>
>>132536112
Yeah we're all united in our desire to go shopping. If we taught Detroit the free market, it would be a paradise!
>>
File: 1498096618165.jpg (12KB, 436x361px) Image search: [Google]
1498096618165.jpg
12KB, 436x361px
>>132568601
was zum Teufel haste da geschrieben. Ist net deetsch noch deutsch
>>
>>132536611
It's pronounced nigger
>>
>>132568865
Wow, nazis were really incompetent

He pledged to genocide jews, yet he felt for the liquid one
>>
>>132534520
Visit Frankenmuth, MI sometime. Most are well mixed into the population now though. We have some in my family. A mix of normie and red pilled.
>>
>>132546422
>canadian passport
>implying passports mean you are actually part of the country
I bet you have brown skin
>>
>>132534520
Like 40% of whites in the US are German Americans.
>>
File: nintchdbpict000312780827.jpg (124KB, 669x960px) Image search: [Google]
nintchdbpict000312780827.jpg
124KB, 669x960px
>>132568865 Dr.Mengele, he died of old age..shame (((Israel)) couldn't find him..
Hello, I'd like to order a million more Jews please..yes extra crispy....
>>
>>132535002
Im a project planner at the Mercedes factory in alabama and I can confirm that 90% of the German expats working there are 100% pro trump and fucking hate the left because of the refugee situation. And without fail all the ones who speak out against Trump are 160lb skellies with alto voices
>>
File: géniebouchard1160.jpg (427KB, 1920x1303px) Image search: [Google]
géniebouchard1160.jpg
427KB, 1920x1303px
''German Americans'''

https://youtu.be/r8WyCmo5N0w
>>
Some day I'll be able to live up to my treehugger flag even though I am german.

As of now our green party is polluted with matriarchal racists who'd rather see germany become a caliphate. Some day I'll be able to leave my vote as a treehugger.
>>
>>132536112
>Mexican Air Force
the jews are shilling this accurate post hard
>>
Spic here, met one, he was really proud of being german. Also really edgy, despite being really christian. Overall really autistic, I'm pretty sure his mom cucked him into being to the left.
>>
File: 1499252975349.jpg (62KB, 750x736px) Image search: [Google]
1499252975349.jpg
62KB, 750x736px
>>132571765
>he doesn't know about german autism
It's not a meme lad
>>
>>132572032
Guess not, he had a different kind of autism as did I.
>>
>>132570984
Germany is not sending us their best.
>>
About 70% of white people in my area can trace roots to germany. Hell my wife and i both are 100% german on all sides of the family tree. My kid has 100% german ancestry. My family and i are all just red blooded americans.
>>
>>132572239
If you didn't know, basically, all Germans have some degree of autism but it's not normal autism. It's like some kind of fucking special genetic strain that only pure-blooded Germans have.

It explains the work ethic, being dead bent on destroying Europe ever few years, and so forth. Just look at their language.
>>
>>132571765

We are huge edgelords. It's not a meme. It what happens when most of the population has an IQ over 140.
>>
File: richard butler 104.jpg (37KB, 408x403px) Image search: [Google]
richard butler 104.jpg
37KB, 408x403px
The late Richard Butler, part German.
>>
File: leader Tom Metzger.jpg (31KB, 600x313px) Image search: [Google]
leader Tom Metzger.jpg
31KB, 600x313px
Tom Metzger, German American.
>>
>>132551562
Im constantly triggered knowing that the world would have been fucking amazing today if Hitler just hadnt fucked up by invading Poland/Letting the British leave Dunkirk/invading stalingrad
Thread posts: 306
Thread images: 48

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.