[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The best way to convince people

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 9da6e7f4332e.jpg (29KB, 450x375px) Image search: [Google]
9da6e7f4332e.jpg
29KB, 450x375px
Most people are stupid so you cannot win most people over via argumentation, the best way to red pill people especially women is just to look good.This is a message to all fat,ugly and stupid people on pol do not come to rallies.

I think the kikes know this when ever you think of white nationalist you always think of degenerate fat people ,the kikes have done this.
>>
https://youtu.be/Y2vr2eeUEik

Fuck Michigan, it's a gay ass state

Also fuck the New England Patriots.
>>
2bh the far right and the far left are mostly populated with broken messes of genetic trash, taking control of the lives of others seems particularly appealing to those who struggle to control their own. It's not just that being sorted is the main way to be attractive to others but also that you simply cannot trust your own judgement let alone expect others to do so until you've sorted yourself out. You shouldn't believe in your politics, you should live and breathe it, political discourse is bluepill, AVATARISM is the red pill.
>>
the best way to redpill people is LARPing as a dindu or goatfucker on social media spouting anti-white shit and harrassing white people
>>
>>132536016
Best post so far
>>
>>132537286
nobody replies when I make threads about it
it's such an efficient method though
imagine if a 1000 /pol/acks did this for a few months, the amount of people we would redpill would be absolutely insane
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.