[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone explain this cnn thing to me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

File: Screenshot_20170705-183931.jpg (98KB, 978x978px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170705-183931.jpg
98KB, 978x978px
I heard about thia cnn blackmailing thing and I got know idea whats happening so can someone explain.
>>
A guy made a meme on reddit, cnn got triggered and blackmailed the reddit user till he apologised. This basically led to the internet freaking out and trying to kill CNN. Join us on twitter! #cnnblackmail
>>
What about all the doxxing stuff
>>
>>132533362
>someone posted a meme that made fun of CNN on reddit
>CNN got butt hurt and threaten to release his personal info if he did not apologize
>CNN will face the internet's wrath
>>
i just feel that 4chan can come up with something to really punish CNN for this. but right now it seems that #cnnblackmail will have to do.
>>
>>132533362
That 'Black Male' you're referring to is none other than CNN award winning journalist Van Jones you fucking racist, homophobic, antisemetic, islamophobic, fascist, KKK, nazi, close-minded, immature, non-binary gender denying, presumptive, affordable healthcare opposing, dictator supporting, redneck, trailer trash, baby killing, family destroying, motherfucker.
>>
File: 1499236152991.png (78KB, 2136x182px) Image search: [Google]
1499236152991.png
78KB, 2136x182px
>>132533362
Someone posted a dumb meme on twitter and didn't think that the President would share it.

Because the user was a fucking retard and didn't use throwaway accounts for his retarded racist tirades CNN easily connected the dots and found out his real identity. Then /pol/ got butthurt and started spraying false shit along with a bunch of bots like the guy was 15 and gay and all kinds of stupid shit.

He has no one to blame but himself. If you act like a /pol/tard on other public sites and leave a trail you should expect it to catch back up to you and have repercussions.
>>
>>132533362
>>132533675
Not exactly.
> meme made by ass berger
> president copies
> CNN checks on meme maker - turns out he's a scumbag
> CNN posts his reddit ID
> behind the scenes they find his public facebook after he posted his facebook info on reddit
> they contact him for comment
> he goes full bitch mode "reeee ima good boi pls don't post my public info to the public"
> CNN does him a favour and agrees to his conditions, states that if he goes back on his side they'll go back on their side of the deal.
> snowflake autists everywhere get triggered and decide CNN agreeing to this bitches deal is somehow the height of unethical journalism
> 4chan get all precious despite doxxing a tonne of people over the years

tl;dr pol is acting like a bitch over nothing big.
Who knew a board so full of conspiracy theories would misunderstand this as a conspiracy
>>
>>132533362
https://href.li/?https://youtu.be/UrvN89mcMVY
1:30 explanation.

The story has devloped since then and CNN may have attacked the wrong person.
>>
>>132533362
> Be in school
> Fight with some loud mouth asshole almost everyday.
> One day during one of our fights a beta dweeb gets involved.
> Says something funny and the whole class laughs at me.
> Punish dweeb so that everyone else knows to stay out of it.
>>
>>132535506
Is this the new angle you faggots are taking? Last night it was that he's actually 15 despite his own posts to the contrary.

Not just that but this same talking point has been repeated by bots on twitter and t_d.
>>
Wow this is truly the dumbest normie shit Ive heard
>>
>>132533362
>president shit posts on his twitter account
>CNN gets big stretched anal cavity about it
>CNN finds the "original" creator of the meme
>CNN threatens to reveal the PRIVATE CITIZENS IDENTITY should he ever shit post again

TL;DR:
CNN has declared war on the internet. Bless their hearts
>>
>>132534856
>"it's all in your head CNN is innocent"
>>
>>132534856
Why the fuck is b siding with CNN?

CNN are lying cunts whether you go to pol or not
>>
Reddit user who the president happened to retweet named the Jew. Jews go into full shut it down mode and threaten to dox goy. Goy grovels, CNN publicly threatens to dox him if he keeps being a bad goy. /pol/ loses its goddamned mind because we haven't had an opportunity to push Jewish media control into the mainstream narrative since the election.
>>
Reddit user gets too close to the truth.
>>
>>132534856
>Australian
>defending a massive corporation blackmailing someone into publicly apologizing for offensive internet posts
This exact same thing literally happened like seven years ago with some other middle aged shitposter, except the ones doxing him were Gawker. A fucking online "news" site. Not CNN, which is owned by Time Warner, IE an insanely powerful entity. The guy's age doesn't matter, what he said doesn't matter, all that matters is that a major player in the mainstream media doxed a guy after Trump tweeted something he made then publicly stated as long as he bent over, apologized, and promised to believe what they want him to believe they wouldn't sick hordes of leftists on him via posting his dox. This is a bad, bad precedent.
>>
>>132534705
>If you act like a /pol/tard on other public sites and leave a trail you should expect it to catch back up to you and have repercussions
Maybe from a family member, or another user on the forum, or the site administrator, not fucking CNN.
>>
File: hitlerww.jpg (76KB, 794x473px) Image search: [Google]
hitlerww.jpg
76KB, 794x473px
>>132533362
Everyone run and hide!

CNN is here right now!
>>
>>132533362
Some racist 15-year-old got what he deserved, and now all of the racist 15-year-olds on /pol/ and T_D are having an autistic meltdown towards a major media outlet
>>
>>132534068
>After posting his apology, "HanA**holeSolo" called CNN's KFile and confirmed his identity. In the interview, "HanA**holeSolo" sounded nervous about his identity being revealed and asked to not be named out of fear for his personal safety and for the public embarrassment it would bring to him and his family.
>CNN is not publishing "HanA**holeSolo's" name because he is a private citizen who has issued an extensive statement of apology, showed his remorse by saying he has taken down all his offending posts, and because he said he is not going to repeat this ugly behavior on social media again. In addition, he said his statement could serve as an example to others not to do the same.
>CNN reserves the right to publish his identity should any of that change
This is from their article, published on CNN's website
>>
>>132538745

That pretty much sums it up. The story is a fat turd, too -- most people in the comments are like -- CNN didn't blackmail, kid's not protected from consequences, etc.

Only the snowflakes around here are popping off about it. They shaky sceeerdy that if they have a job, its going to get taken, or their mom is going to cut off their Internet.

Pol -- nothing is beyond our reach -- unless we're not anonymous, then we cry cry
>>
File: annie.jpg (33KB, 450x480px) Image search: [Google]
annie.jpg
33KB, 450x480px
>>132539408
So CNN is a narc choosing not to be a narc

...as long as they behave for CNN

CNN is truly deserving of a warm fuzzy
>>
File: IMG_5855.jpg (126KB, 1200x520px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5855.jpg
126KB, 1200x520px
>>132538745
You know this is America, he should've taken them to court. They broke the law and proudly admitted to it
>>
>>132539915
such a fat turd that CNN is in heavy damage control
>>
>>132539919
If you think a corporation policing language of private citizens on the internet under threat of using their mass media apparatus to try and target and destroy their lives is good, sure, CNN is the best
>>
>>132539915
Yeah bro only insane racist conspiracy theorists could find it unsettling that if a massive corporation doesn't like something you posted they will literally track you down like a dog and force you to publicly apologize or get your entire family doxed. I love living in the United States of Ghana where I need to connect to the internet only through a TAILS disc to post a trump meme.
>>
>>132533362

Lurk more faggot
>>
>>132533362

CNN was able to figure out the identity of the redditor who made the Trump/CNN wrestling gif he tweeted. Because he also posted a lot of racist/anti-semetic stuff he begged them not to publish his identity and issued a big apology. CNN said they accepted his apology and would not out him but they would if he ever shitposted about them again.
>>
>>132540703

Actually, this would be the end result of your "Don't Tread On Me" flag. The corporation would be its own police, telling you what's fucking what. You should be enjoying this.
>>
>>132533362
Just another public relations faux pas made by a careless journalist/editor/company which will blow over within a week.
>>
>>132541079

No! CNN is finished! Just like all those other times they were finished!
>>
>>132541024
I was just testing out the flags the other day. I don't want Time Warner's militia smashing my door in and imprisoning me because I called someone with left-leaning politics a doo-doo head.
>>
>>132534705
It doesn't really make it right though, an institution in the public eye uses its powers to whatever degree to shame someone working under the impression of privacy to publicly apologize to them like some sort of Soviet show trial..

Though some leftists beg to differ obviously but I hope anyone with a sane mind (leftists included) can see that what they did is really, really wrong.
>>
So has anything changed in regards to the ongoing meme war? I don't think CNN or the majority of people know or care about any of this.
>>
File: HashtagCNNBlackmail.png (51KB, 1015x202px) Image search: [Google]
HashtagCNNBlackmail.png
51KB, 1015x202px
>>132533362
Here
>>
https://twitter.com/tedcruz/status/882625143968759810

wtf I'm a cruz missile again
>>
>>132533362

CNN is showing everyone why reddit is for fags and anonymity on the internet is important.
>>
>>132534477
Kek
>>
>>132542148
>4chan
>anonymous
>>
>>132533362
Of course current year /pol/ will put this on page one because current year /pol/ will reply to this 400 times. R/pol probably looks better than this shithole now
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.