[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Catholics, again!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

Criminal
Corrupt
Organization
#NWOReligiousHead

http://archive.is/Qal2X
>>
>>132528347
how does this shit keep happening, just bomb the fuck out of them already this shit is fucking sick
>>
This is what Jesus intended, but those intolerant pigs should be banished. VATICAN YES!
>>
>>132528347
As a Catholic, I can't tell you how excited it makes me that this sick shit is back in the spotlight. Hang them all by the balls until they die.
>>
>>132528347
> inb4 it's a Catholic "Reformer" who's been praised constantly by Kikes for the past 20 years
>>
>>132528347
Polytheists btfo'd again
>>
>>132528347
>http://archive.is/Qal2X
>The Sun
By the blood of god, you people are obscenely slow.
>>
>>132528347
What a joke of a 'faith'
>>
>>132528347
Catholics prove that the age old law of Whoever Smelt It Dealt It is completely accurate.

Catholics:
>Gays are evil! Now if you'll excuse me I have altar boys to fuck.

Muslims
>Gays are evil! Now if you'll excuse me I have to fuck my harem of dancing boys.

Never fails.
>>
It's a mystery to me why Justice Kennedy voted for the mandate of sodomite marriage in the Obergefell decision. Where did he get the idea that this was acceptable behavior?
>>
>>132528347

Yeah let's see how many sex scandals your married Protestant clergy has had

Fucking dopey heretic
>>
>>132528545
I'm fine with that solution, there is no negotiating with a dogmatic mafia who predates on the children of their flock. They are beyond redemption.
>>
Jesus lived with 12 other men...
>>
>>132528773
Is your family redpilled about the Catholics?
>>
>>132528545
/thread
Catheterlick leadership should all be shot and dumped in the river, they're evil incarnate.
>>
>>132528347
>Christianity will save the white ra...
Oh...
>>
>>132529442
Redpilled in what regard? Many of them are more educated about it as a belief system than I am, but I entirely expect that they would share my disgust and anger over things like child abuse.

I mean, I don't think anybody these days doesn't know it's a rampant problem in the church. And who likes child abuse? It's kind of like something that doesn't need to be brought up unless you're trying to agitate at the dinner table or something.
>>
>>132529269
That's very clearly a snake head.
>>
i wish we had Pope Lenny taking care of business
>>
>>132528347
Nuke the Vatican when?
>>
>>132529911
Understands that the Catholics victimize their own and there's no end in sight.
>>
>>132530427
Right; not a mistake.
>>
>>132531992
In what way? We don't really get in to it that deep. I probably have better-formed historical opinions on its role and impact in a post-Roman world, but I don't think any of us thinks all that much about what might be the absolute truth of religion.

I have no idea that any of us would choose it given the choice of joining any or no religion. More like there isn't a sufficiently compelling reason to jump ship.
>>
>>132532489
Got it; ty
>>
File: 1499190930475.jpg (196KB, 712x1078px)
1499190930475.jpg
196KB, 712x1078px
>>132528347
I have no problems with Orthodox people, and i admittedly only struggly with a few of the many Protestant branches; But Cucktholics are irredeemable shit. I'm glad they're getting exposed for their bullshit.
>>
>>132534719
Is that a regional brand? I could use me a hate sandwich right about now.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.