[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friendly Tips from a Resident Oldfag

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 2

File: cnn-logo.png (6KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
cnn-logo.png
6KB, 400x400px
Okay /pol/ I would think that for once in a very long time the contempt for scumbag corporations like CNN. Now I of course want all the staff there to go to the ninth level of hell, ya know like every normal person would. But theres also a big looming shadow being cast over this right now that has me worried and thats that the people pushing for this are making the same mistakes as GamerGate did, strong start but inconclusive climax in the end. Heres a few tips to keep the girth of #BlackmailCNN alive a bit longer

>1. DON'T LOOK LIKE A NEWFAG
On paper this rule is very vague but with this kind of situation theres some key places where avoiding this kind of behavior can apply even in the most minute of details. If you want someone to believe or take you seriously when discussing personal information, theres some key tell alls that more experienced media higher ups will look at and judge you on, the most important of which of all is the spelling of doXing. DON'T SPELL IT WITH 2 XES, its a tell tale sign to them that you have little idea about what you're talking about.

>2. DON'T SUCK ECELEB DICK
DON'T, DO NOT, flock to one exclusive person that you agree with, that makes it look like you're gonna be A Okay with whatever they may post in the future, and we all know what happened because of that with Milo. Space yourself out and dable into people who might even lean more neutral on the issue then they are approving, don't just suck the collective patreon welfare dicks of a circle of few.

>3.MAIL THE SHIT OUT OF THEIR ADVERTISERS
This should require no more explanation other than when GamerGate tried this they succeeded in getting a few companies to hide their sponsors list (Illegal in the US btw) pressure on the emails and do not stop no matter how many advertisers pull out. Your only reason for stopping is that they're no longer in business.
And Finally
>4. VPN THE FUCK UP
Don't make yourself the next victim of their attacks!
>>
File: 1478248350350.jpg (60KB, 866x866px) Image search: [Google]
1478248350350.jpg
60KB, 866x866px
>>132525294
I'm an even older fag. Ignore his crappy post. Go crazy pedes!
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.