[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Twitter just hit me with a 12 hour Shoah for exposing #CNNBlackmail

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1413.png (220KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1413.png
220KB, 1242x2208px
Twitter just hit me with a 12 hour Shoah for exposing #CNNBlackmail
>>
I got a 12 hour ban for calling @jack a cunt. Inciting violence against the right and sending death threats is totally cool though apparently
>>
>>132524985
Bingo, I called out @KFILE for blackmailing a minor and proceeding to lie about it. Got shoah'd the second I hit send.
>>
>>132524712
You have to go back, jew.
>>
>>132527263
Jew?
>>
>>132524712
>owning a twitter account
>complaining that your puppet account got a ban
Just make a new one you imbecile
>>
>>132524712
We need to do the sue twitter for public forum thing. Otherwise you have to go up against the twitter mob of....diversity

The blue check mark is now the new echo,
>>
>>132524712
Your fault for using twitter and falling for the psyop.
>>
>>132524712
I was banned during the Orlando Shooting Happening for calling people out that it was clearly Islamic Wahhabist Jihadi attack and not just some random shooter.

My next account was banned during whatever next terror attack (there's been so many I cant remember the chronology) I tweeted some corrections to people. I used no offensive language in any of the posts that got me banned, I was simply stating the truth about Wahhabism.
>>
>>132527772
He's bringing it up to point out and expose to people who may not know how unbelievably leftist Twitter is and their use of mass censorship. OP post is relevant
>>
>>132524712
I got a 12 hr acct lock earlier today for nothing, was just tweeting at CNN's advertisers and then I'm locked out all of a sudden. Just use 10minutemail.com to make some sock accounts.
>>
>>132527772
Trips? Well damn. I literally only use it to follow a few people and jumped in on this because it's actually making real waves.
>>
>>132528031
Exactly what I was doing, and to show that Twitter is worried about this continuing to spread.
>>
>>132528065
Seems that Twitter doesn't like us going after CNN
>>
>>132527947
It was a random shooter who was inspired by isis
>>
File: confirmed.png (87KB, 224x321px) Image search: [Google]
confirmed.png
87KB, 224x321px
>>132527778
>>
>>132528429
guess not lel

http://sprunge.us/YBIR
>>
>>132524712
Official coordination Discord:Ppga5
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.