[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just realized

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4206.jpg (30KB, 659x483px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4206.jpg
30KB, 659x483px
>taught about Le evil Nazis in school
>not a word about Stalin and the evils of Russian communism
What's going on niggers?
>>
Because Russia was an ally in WW2. Same reason they only briefly touch upon the atomic bombs you guys dropped on Japan, and when they do it's just too say they 'ended the war'. No mention of the death toll.
Not an insult btw. Just an observation.
>>
>>132523075
you must be 18 years of age or older to post here
>>
Marxist Jews Like to demonize anyone who disagrees with them.
He alone Who gains the youth, gains the future.
-Adolf Hitler
>>
>>132523075
If you get all of your education from school, you're not really learning alot
>>
>>132525246
This.
>>
>>132523075
Congrats! Because you questioned what you were being taught in school, you are on the way to a life of actual learning! it takes some people decades to get as far along as you have, some don't ever get there at all!

A few more "ideas" to ponder...

Soviet Russia sacrificed the most manpower during WWII. They used the quantity vs quality argument to defeat the Germans in the east, making it possible for the Americans et al to defeat them in the West.

After the war, many German women were raped by the soviet soldiers, hundreds of thousands in fact.

German soldiers were held in concentration camps without shelter for months after the fighting officially ended. Many died due to maltreatment and exposure. These camps were run by the British and the Americans.

The average German soldier was not a Nazi.

Read up on a few of these things and you'll soon see what they failed to teach you in history class. Find reliable sources, not Pro-(whatever it is) sites with biased opinions.

The best one to try first, is one I've not even mentioned: The fire bombing of Dresden by the British and Americans.
>>
>>132523075
You either didn't pay attention or didn't care. Stalin purged his own race. Literally the worst villain ever.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.