[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"My sex doll is so much better than my real wife"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

File: 063017-sex-doll-15.jpg (154KB, 915x610px) Image search: [Google]
063017-sex-doll-15.jpg
154KB, 915x610px
>Masayuki Ozaki bounced back when the spark went out of his marriage — by starting a new romance with a rubber sex doll he swears is the love of his life.

>The ultra-realistic silicone dummy, called Mayu, shares his bed under the same roof as his wife and teenage daughter in Tokyo, an unusual arrangement that triggered angry arguments before the family declared a delicate truce.

>Ozaki, 45, said: “After my wife gave birth, we stopped having sex and I felt a deep sense of loneliness.”

>“But the moment I saw Mayu in the showroom, it was love at first sight.”

>“My wife was furious when I first brought Mayu home. These days she puts up with it, reluctantly.”

>“When my daughter realized it wasn’t a giant Barbie doll, she freaked out and said it was gross — but now she’s old enough to share Mayu’s clothes.”

>Ozaki, who works as a physiotherapist, takes his doll out on dates in a wheelchair and dresses her in wigs, sexy clothes and jewelry.

http://nypost.com/2017/06/30/i-love-my-sex-doll-because-she-never-grumbles/

===

Are you scared?

Are you disgusted?

Is this the future you wanted?

I hope you realize that this is a sign that we're living in the end of civilization. You can feel it in the air.
>>
>>132518144
Redpilled!

This guy is not putting up with women's shit, he's going his own way. Women are obsolete
>>
>I hope you realize that this is a sign that we're living in the end of civilization. You can feel it in the air.
Yeah no shit, that's what Marxism dose to a civilization. This is just a symptom of a much bigger problem.
>>
Who cares. He procreated, he has a daughter. So what if the guy is a little unhinged, he still takes care of his family. This is a product of Japan's work culture. Salarymen have no time to spend with their wives
>>
>>132519073
>>Ozaki, 45, said: “After my wife gave birth, we stopped having sex and I felt a deep sense of loneliness.”

this is pretty sad

the japanese don't want to be happy :(
>>
Obviously a lot of weird shit goes on in Japan - this is just flat out sad for everyone involved.

The Japanese culture just can't seem to find bottom.
>>
>>132519349
They do but they are too driven to sacrifice the individual's happiness for the good of the collective. These people overwork themselves so hard that it's acceptable to sleep on the job because they arrive super early
>>
low test
>>
>>132518390
He did his biological duty of reproducing and now it's time to settle with masturbating until death.
Seriously this needs to stop, the fact that this guy somehow got(and still is) married astounds me. The idea that men can replace women with synthetics is retarded. Every being on this planet from bacteria to dogs to humans all have one role and that is to reproduce. If you're stiffling your genetic purpose you will die sad and lonely whether you have "friends" and wealth or not.
>>
>>132518144
The wheelchair part is cute
>>
File: 1496668614604.png (123KB, 577x603px) Image search: [Google]
1496668614604.png
123KB, 577x603px
>>132518144
>“When my daughter realized it wasn’t a giant Barbie doll, she freaked out and said it was gross — but now she’s old enough to share Mayu’s clothes.”
dunno about you guys but I'm imagining about a dozen doujin plots at the same time
>>
>>132518144

So he picks out clothes that makes the object look fuckable or does he look at the clothes his daughter's wearing, gets turned on and sticks them on his fucktoy?

Does he at least wash the cum off the clothes before letting his daughter wear them again?
>>
>>132519349
Sexless marriages are quite common over there.
>>
Hes 45 and his wife turned into a frigid bitch after they had 1 kid so he found an outlet that makes him happy without getting a divorce. Whats the guy to do? Become celibate for the rest of his life or cheat? Hes in Japan where there's an incredibly low birthrate, he does his part and is rewarded with a wife that transformed into a hypergamy nanny that only values his income to support their child.
Its like fucking Jackal and Hyde when a women gets children, instincts are activated that even they don't know about until it happens. All they care is about is your income.
>>
>>132518144
This is the just the beginning gang. Some Japanese men got married in VR recently too:

http://www.asiaone.com/asia/japanese-men-marry-anime-characters-vr-wedding

With a fleshlight and VR ur set.
>>
File: HuniePop.jpg (54KB, 638x477px) Image search: [Google]
HuniePop.jpg
54KB, 638x477px
>>132518144
>>
>>132518144
women running scared. their days are numbered.
>>
File: IMG_4120.png (8KB, 509x619px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4120.png
8KB, 509x619px
>>132518144
>you will never share clothes with your dad's sex doll
Why live
>>
i bet that doll will never:
say no
talk back
put down his hobbies and interests
be mean and unpleasant
make egregious demands
take his children and all his assets in a divorce rape
>>
>>132520735
The power of the moist hole will soon be gone. Then we can truly advance, when women aren't needed anymore.
>>
>>132518144
>but now she’s old enough to share Mayu’s clothes
wew lad
>>
>>132520331
Same

When I read "wear same cloths" my lewd-detector broke its needle
>>
File: MGTOW 32947-3242.png (206KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
MGTOW 32947-3242.png
206KB, 2048x2048px
>>132518144
>Are you scared?
No

>Are you disgusted?
No, this is what happens when you give women rights.

>Is this the future you wanted?
No

>I hope you realize that this is a sign that we're living in the end of civilization. You can feel it in the air.
Good, let it all burn to the ground.
>>
>>132518144
SILICONED.
also
>Implying there is a difference between a silicone doll and a Jap's silicone tits/plastic face.
>>
>you will never get to go clothes shopping with your cute daughter for clothes that are also for your surrogate wife

Bet the real wife is salty as fug.
>>
File: 1474207408504.jpg (26KB, 640x477px) Image search: [Google]
1474207408504.jpg
26KB, 640x477px
>>132518144
>More men start getting sex dolls
>Women laugh
>Less men and women mating
>Women start to get horny af for dat D
>Women will now try to get a boyfriend
GENIUS
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.