[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

#GroundCNN

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7

File: groundCNN.png (30KB, 202x70px) Image search: [Google]
groundCNN.png
30KB, 202x70px
Time to bring pain to CNN, and get them out of our airports where they can stream their fake news at a captive audience.

"And it’s not exactly CNN. It is a close relative, a customized feed called CNN Airport Network, a satellite-delivered service that has a television monopoly at 50 U.S. airports, plus the one in Bermuda. It is seen at 2,400 gates.

The word monopoly makes CNN Airport Network senior vice president Debbie Cooper wince.

Winning contracts at airports is a result of responding to requests for bids across the spectrum, whether it’s for TV operations, cleaning services, or restaurants. So while CNN has a “de facto” monopoly, says Cooper, other networks could be brought in." ht tp://www.philly.com/philly/news/Byko-The-story-you-will-never-see-on-airport-TV.html

They seem pretty hesitant to talk about their monopoly....

Basically, it looks like years ago CNN paid to have all those TVs and the satellite uplink installed, and therefore had the right to broadcast. How many of these airports are still under contract and required to broadcast CNN is unclear. What is clear is that CNN definitely doesn't want to talk about it.

CNN pays these airports to be able to stream these services. Why would they do that?

"CNN’s screens can be seen in 49 of the busiest U.S. airports, including Chicago O’Hare and Dallas/Fort Worth. CNN said it reaches 248 million customers every year in airports.

While airport advertising is not as big a business as cable TV, it makes more than $10 million a year for CNN, according to a source familiar with the situation." ht tp://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/04/cnn-airport-clear-channel_n_1853625.html

Every one of these airports represents a weak point for CNN. CNN is prepared right now to battle it out, but what about these airports? How much bullshit would they want to deal with before they just went ahead and changed the channel?
>>
>>132517401

>http://huffingtonpost com/2012/09/04/cnn-airport-clear-channel_n_1853625.html
https://archive.is/0bSiR
>>
CNN Airport Network participating airports:

Albany International
Anchorage International
Atlanta Dekalb-Peachtree
Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson International
Baltimore-Washington International Thurgood Marshall
Boston Logan International
Chicago Midway
Chicago O’Hare International
Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International
Cleveland Hopkins International
Dallas/Ft. Worth International
Dallas Love Field
Dayton International
Denver International
Detroit Metro Wayne County International
Houston Bush Intercontinental
Houston William P. Hobby
Huntsville International
Jacksonville International
Kansas City International
Ketchikan International Airport
Knoxville McGhee Tyson Airport
Memphis International
Miami International
Minneapolis/St. Paul International
Myrtle Beach International
Nashville International
New York John F. Kennedy International
New York LaGuardia Airport
New York Long Island MacArthur
Newark Liberty International
Oakland International
Ontario International
Orlando International
Pensacola Gulf Coast
Philadelphia International
Phoenix Sky Harbor International
Saint Louis Lambert International
Salt Lake City International
San Francisco International
San Jose International
Savannah International
Seattle -Tacoma International
Tallahassee Regional
Washington Dulles International
Washington Reagan National
>>
#DayOfRemote
>>
File: pnn.png (169KB, 529x528px) Image search: [Google]
pnn.png
169KB, 529x528px
Every time you say "fuck" on CNN they receive a fine.
>>
Also there are a ton of hotels that show CNN in their lobbies.
>>
File: dr pepe.jpg (32KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
dr pepe.jpg
32KB, 500x500px
>>132517401
Not just airports. CNN also has a monopoly on most hospitals, corporate office lobbies, government buildings like the DMV, etc.

Anyone who works at a hospital should get in contact with IT (or whoever is in charge of this sort of thing) and try to get them to replace the waiting room and lobby TVs with literally anything besides CNN. Doesn't matter if its CBS or MSNBC or fucking CSPAN. That's what I'm going to do when I go to work tomorrow.
>>
#EndCNN
>>
>>132518948
Lets use it.
>>
>>132517508
>Houston Bush Intercontinental
>Intercontinental
dunno why, but that triggers me
>>
(((CNN))) is the Zionist News Network. They are the mouthpiece of Israel and Terror and Trump is a little bitch for not shutting them down.

America is Israel's bitch, it can hissy fit around all it wants, it is owned by the kikes
>>
File: 1463337010676.png (281KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1463337010676.png
281KB, 640x360px
>>132517401
This is great and might actually hit them well.

Hell, it's just quality of life for me, I always get annoyed when I see their bullshit in public. This explains it; always wondered why it was always only the news. You'd figure they'd want some variety, even if CNN is allegedly "impartial."
>>
File: 1499268617884.jpg (61KB, 271x406px) Image search: [Google]
1499268617884.jpg
61KB, 271x406px
>>132517401
I support this.
>>
File: atttimeswarner.jpg (32KB, 900x501px) Image search: [Google]
atttimeswarner.jpg
32KB, 900x501px
>>132517401
Your true enemy. Time Warners owns CNN.
>>
File: TrumpKKKaeda.png (290KB, 800x430px) Image search: [Google]
TrumpKKKaeda.png
290KB, 800x430px
>bandwagon Trump because you're a loser desperate to feel like he belongs
>devote life to being internet bitchboi Trumpcuck cultist
>...
>spends the rest of your life alienated and alone long after Trump is executed for treason as you remain for all time on a domestic terrorist watchlist for alt-right neo-nazis terrorists

Good luck with the rest of your life, you're officially a domestic terrorist. Alt-Right is America's ISIS.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.