[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gotta Meme CNN to Death, but I'm Compromised

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: FB_IMG_1480785637588.jpg (27KB, 544x540px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1480785637588.jpg
27KB, 544x540px
>be me
>just graduated college
>survived liberal arts indoctrination
>wants to meme on normie sites
>can't meme because arts and entertainment industry is biased against the right
>future employers stalk normie sites for thought crimes
>sees CNN act even worse than usual
>wants to join meme war
>is still worried about finding a job that isn't working at a Chinese restaurant
>seeks help from fellow Shitlords

Guys, seriously, I'm trying to get a job in the arts and entertainment industry, but I feel a moral obligation to meme the shit out of CNN for the garbage they've pulled. Please teach me your ways so I can do this without compromising my identity. If all goes well and I get the job I'm looking for, I fully intend to provide insider info on how brainwashed the industry is. I also intend to recruit more non-brainwashed artists into the industry if I ever get to a position of power.
>>
>>132517268
Set up meme twitter accounts. If CNN calls asking if you are twitter user XXX you say you are twitter user YYY which is your normie account.
>>
>>132517268
10 minute email. Just keep adding minutes and you can you use a throwaway to make reddit, twitter, and google accounts.
>>
>>132517268
Make right wing entertainment, or something of that nature to help mold the industry, veil it as "just a form of edgy stuff". The WWE gif guy was sloppy on his account, so as long as you're careful with your personal info, you'll be fine.
>>
File: 1499277711236.png (22KB, 629x460px) Image search: [Google]
1499277711236.png
22KB, 629x460px
>>132517268
Also, CIA/MOSSAD/JIDF have duped the goyim into a massive free viral marketing campaign.

Any press is good press is how the saying goes, correct?

You fucking morons are literally memeing them into profits. Shekel for a good goy.
>>
File: 1499266748783.png (756KB, 626x1112px) Image search: [Google]
1499266748783.png
756KB, 626x1112px
>>132518343
>>
>>132518343
Oh STFU shill faggot you post that in every god damned thread
>>
>>132517268
Infiltrate the machine as high as you can and leak to 4chan compromising information about the industry.

That is how men like you can best serve.
>>
>>132517268
worked as a Production assistant on many major TV network shows. As a PA you jump from one show to another. Every. single. goddamn corner in Hollywood is a cesspool of degeneracy and faggotry. Anon seriously. Dont work for the entertainment industry unless you put out your own shit. You will work shit hours and get paid shit and work with a bunch of fucking hedonistic faggots who talk relentlessly about their own stupid script or dreams that will possibly never happen. Meme the shit out of CNN. Find a new career path and meme more anon
>>
1. Get an Unseen email account (Iceland) they are free and outside US & global spying laws.Tie all your accounts to that email.
2. Get a VPN so you can magically be anyone.
3. Meme for internet points.
>>
>I feel a moral obligation to meme the shit out of CNN for the garbage they've pulled.

Meme here anon
The whole fucking world visits /pol/
If the meme is any good more eyeballs will see it here and spread it then any 300 follower facebook or twitter account.
>>
>>132517268
Lose the kukflag
>>
>I'm trying to get a job in the arts and entertainment industry

You never will.
Build your own platform.
Unless you are some mad genius who can fake left wing indoctrination or have a good (((name))) you will never get a break.
>>
>>132518767
You going to cry jew boy? You going to cry?

>look at my meme guise!
>I made our jewish brethren look like a Nazi!
>fuck those Nazis!
>Mazoltov
>>
>>132517268
Shoulda been an engineer famalam
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.