[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Protestantism is Cancer

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 10

File: heresy_that_special_moment_when.jpg (215KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
heresy_that_special_moment_when.jpg
215KB, 960x960px
Protestantism is so cucked. Here's why:

1. gay clergy
2. women clergy
3. not accepting transubstantiation
4. not accepting apostolic succession
5. sola scriptura
6. sola fide

For those unfamiliar with these terms, Protestantism is really like "I do whatever the fuck I want and God will love me and I will feel like I am a good person" religion. It's detrimental to society and lead to the clusterfuck we have today in America.

Do yourself a favor, if you're protestant convert to something else, like catholicism, or orthodoxy, or if you feel like you want to be kebab, Islam is better than fucking Protestantism.
>>
https://blogs.ancientfaith.com/glory2godforallthings/2014/10/01/bible-become-quran/
>>
>>132513544
>Protestantism is really like "I do whatever the fuck I want and God will love me and I will feel like I am a good person" religion.

You must not go to a Southern Baptist church, burgerbro.
>>
File: 1498175587889.jpg (4MB, 1680x1581px) Image search: [Google]
1498175587889.jpg
4MB, 1680x1581px
Rise of the Merchant
One of the most powerful cities in history, also had nothing going for it in the beginning. At first look it was not supposed to succeed. Unlike other towns in the region like Lucca, Pisa, and Siena, Florence did not have a shoreline, so no sea trade like the Venetians, it did not have direct acess to trade routes on the land. It did not have any immediate access to natural resources, and it had limited agricultural production capabilities. Yet in spite of this it became one the largest cities in Europe with 120,000 living there. And outside of Rome itself, it was the wealthiest city and the greatest source of Renaissance art. The Florin was the American Dollar of the day.

Florence has little to no records of transactions until about the early 1100s, probably because of high taxes. Before this Merchants in Florence would use proxy towns in the surrounding area like Pisa, Lucca, and Siena to do business, where there are plenty of records of contracts and banking loans. But suddenly the same years that transactions took place in Florence the 1st walls of Florence were built (paid for by taxes). Florence made most of it's money selling wool and silk, and interest on banking loans. From the Levant, to all of Western Europe, and North Africa, it was the bank of Kings and Popes. Florence was where the Medici lived, who practically ruled all of Europe, and with their peers, they financed the entire Renaissance. It was the Medici that found and funded great artists like Michelangelo, Raphael, Botticelli, Fra Angelico, Pietro Perugino, Donatello, and Leonardo da Vinci, and 4 Popes were from that family.
>>
>>132513544
>lead to the clusterfuck we have today in America
America was settled by puritans who thought the church of England was too Catholic. Among our Founding Fathers, only one was Catholic and few people even remember him. America is a holy land to the Mormon people in the West while the Catholic holy land is all the way in the Vatican or Jerusalem.
I don't know which religion best represents America, but our history has very little to do with Catholicism, Orthodoxy, or Islam.
>>
File: 1492754093657.jpg (659KB, 1280x1152px) Image search: [Google]
1492754093657.jpg
659KB, 1280x1152px
Revenge of the Goy
Their power slowly increased from the 1100s to 1500s, with a brief ShekelShoah right before the Black Plague in the mid 1300s. But after the black plague the Merchants they prospered bc God took care of the filthy goyim. Then suddenly something happened. In the 1500s trade contracted, kings stopped doing taking out loans, cities refused to commerce with Florence and dozens of other Merchant cities in Italy that also financed the Renaissance. At first it was in Northern Germany, and England but then it spread all through out Europe, until Florence totally shut down all it's banking and trading to Italy exclusively, except for certain places in Spain, France, and the city of Amsterdam. They were so skilled and YET in spite of overcoming every obstacle, especially early on, it became a husk of it's former glory all in a single century. The very same century as the Protestant Reformation. You see Protestants hated to commerce with Roman Catholics or Jews altogether. Suddenly all these patrons of the arts were without money to fund the Renaissance, so the Renaissance ended, choking them out in competition all over Europe until Florence had no power to even outsell Protestant made fabrics in their own city. This was the Great Shekel War with the Business Goy and his Reforming friends and the Merchant lost, so the Renaissance had to be shut down. This was the second ShekelShoah of this age. So they packed up their bags and sailed all over the seven seas taking their florins and shekels with them. This commenced the Golden Age of Piracy in 1600 and 1700s.
>>
>>132514190
america is commonly understood to be protestant. In fact, the founding fathers were mostly protestant. Protestantism shares a lot of dogmas, like the ones I described (the last 4) and more. It then split and split and split and lead to today's clusterfuck.
>>
File: 1493694815250.png (184KB, 1794x547px) Image search: [Google]
1493694815250.png
184KB, 1794x547px
>>
You don't get protestantism it seems. They believe having faith is required for you to be saved by jesus christ in the end. Show me the protestant who says he will do whatever he wants and god will be ok with it. I don't see many protestants saying that but you're the expert aren't you?
>>
File: géniebouchard16016.jpg (98KB, 639x1036px) Image search: [Google]
géniebouchard16016.jpg
98KB, 639x1036px
>>132514190
>>lead to the clusterfuck we have today in America
>America was settled by puritans who thought the church of England was too Catholic. Among our Founding Fathers, only one was Catholic and few people even remember him. America is a holy land to the Mormon people in the West while the Catholic holy land is all the way in the Vatican or Jerusalem.
>I don't know which religion best represents America, but our history has very little to do with Catholicism, Orthodoxy, or Islam.

Yes all true...and that's why the US are a cancer on earth. Your hellhole of a country was founded by Protestant Freemasons, all crypto-kikes with one goal in mind...enslave the world. I say, they're doing a real fine job...

https://youtu.be/GtGnPiZRB50
>>
>>132514760
> not understanding exaggerated sarcasm.

Protestants believe that they themselves are qualified to interpret the Bible. That's how many churches started, Calvin thought this was the way, so he made his own church. I'm not even mentioning how two methodist churches might have different dogmas. It's essentially "I understand the bible this way so that's what I'm going to do"
>>
>>132514501
good screencap. Let's not go into discussion over orthodoxy vs catholicism, but this is exactly why protestantism is sin: it's a product of pride.
>>
File: géniebouchard1101.jpg (654KB, 1920x1920px) Image search: [Google]
géniebouchard1101.jpg
654KB, 1920x1920px
>>132514217
>You see Protestants hated to commerce with Roman Catholics or Jews altogether.

Tat's why Cromwell hated Jews...oh wait...
>>
>>132515175
> implying it wasn't mainstream and other christian denominations were not anti-semitic at the time of cromwell
>>
>>132514482
What specific clusterfuck are you talking about? America has always had a lot of different religious beliefs. That's the entire reason we have religious freedom. A unified state religion does not ensure that the people will avoid becoming leftists, it only ensures that everyone will have the same beliefs. If the state goes leftist, so does the population.
>>
>>132515024
What makes a person unqualified to interpret the Bible, or any religious works?
>>
>>132515973
> idk not being specifically appointed for interpretation of the Bible by people who learned from people who ... learned from apostles who learned from God?
>>
>>132515768
> when there are probably over 30k churches in america and only 2 of them at most share your exact dogmas and beliefs
> also implying Leftism is the real enemy here
>>
>>132513544
>men wrote the bible
>not god
>>
>>132516226
> even cucked protestants think that the bible is infallible.
> if you don't believe that, then you're not christian so this thread is not for you bro
>>
>>132516103
>>132516378
Who are you quoting?
>>132516214
>1. gay clergy
>2. women clergy
These are things pushed by leftists so I assumed this was your concern.
>>
Jesus was a communist beta turn-the-other-cheek faggot.

A real god would have slain the Romans and worn their guts as garters.
>>
File: justinian.jpg (56KB, 220x305px) Image search: [Google]
justinian.jpg
56KB, 220x305px
>>132517039
may I be of service?
>>
>>132517033
I'm quoting myself by giving the definitions of "apostolic succession" as well as implying something protestants actually believe and I would imply people in this thread would know.
>>
>>132517165
I could have written a better gospel. It would have been more akin to Terminator 2: Judgment Day than Luke or John.

Jesus would have worn a necklace of the ears of his enemies, rather than just multiplying fish like a Captain D's Houdini.
>>
File: Orthodox.png (2MB, 1212x1564px) Image search: [Google]
Orthodox.png
2MB, 1212x1564px
>>132515174
>>
>>132517846
> implying he validity of faith depends on how many people believed you rather than the truth of the dogmas
>>
File: image.jpg (48KB, 960x520px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 960x520px
>>132513544
It should say something that as a non-Christian it's obvious that Protestants are full of shit.
>>
File: 1483908675264.png (211KB, 2157x768px) Image search: [Google]
1483908675264.png
211KB, 2157x768px
>>132518559
>muh mysteries
Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you.
>>
Haha, yeah. You should totally partake in pagan rituals and pay fines for forgiveness. Don't doubt the infallibility of our old man voted in by other old men! He's the voice of God!
>>
>>132519054
> yeah totally we are God's friends yet he can just destroy our circlejerk here any moment he wants
> just you know, mutual agreement
> no one is actually more powerful than the other
> not at all
>>
>>132513544
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tFtFUX10oZw

percent

AGREE
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.