[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Ourgirl/ Ann likes the CNN Jew pic

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: iD1DZBbS.jpg (32KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
iD1DZBbS.jpg
32KB, 512x512px
@8:25 Ann names the Jew
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cddINovQu84
>>
File: IMG_0141.jpg (2MB, 1880x2880px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0141.jpg
2MB, 1880x2880px
She gets it. Finally someone saying it out loud.
>>
What she said was really smart, for all their talk about diversity and evil white men leftists never realize that the most powerful and privileged group in america are the Jews
>>
There's a certain type of Jew, and I suspect this type of Jew works at CNN. The description is as follows:

1. They are anti-religious atheists, in spite of being Jews themselves.
2. Do not want to be identified as Jews by non-Jews, in spite of being keenly aware of other Jews.
3. Support left wing ideology, specifically racial identity politics, to the point of perpetual anger.
4. The obviousness of their Jewish identity, and their left wing anger, only grows with age.

This is, essentially, the media Jew. For example, do you remember when Howard Stern was half Jew? Not any more. He got older, and couldn't hide it anymore.

I think it's important to point this out, because not every Jew belongs in this category. I don't believe in blanket anti-Semitism.
>>
RAMZPAUL video on the topic.

Really good video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ok-_dKQFs7c
>>
File: 215214.jpg (361KB, 1200x849px) Image search: [Google]
215214.jpg
361KB, 1200x849px
>>132518565
I suspect you to be pushing an agenda because all the MSM in the USA are Joo owned.
>>
>>132513332
Wheres the pic
>>
>She actually pronounces gif right

yes
>>
She sucks nigger dicks.
>>
>>132513332
its real.

Anne gets her first dose
>>
>>132521646
She does indeed, and swallows the gravy.
>>
>>132513332
>
We are beginning to influence fringe normies.

What a time to be alive.
>>
>>132513332
Bump.

Gotta love how the interviewer segues to Putin after Ann exposes the CNN Jew cabal.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.