[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did based Putin mean by this?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: PutinPill.jpg (83KB, 1680x945px) Image search: [Google]
PutinPill.jpg
83KB, 1680x945px
What did based Putin mean by this?
>>
>>132507372
The statement speaks for itself.
>>
Everybody likes to scapegoat, even us
>>
Even le ebin Putin BTFO /pol/ with his jew apologia

You faggots have no idols left. I suggest mass suicide.
>>
File: 1492976856263.jpg (15KB, 250x318px) Image search: [Google]
1492976856263.jpg
15KB, 250x318px
>>132507372
it is, and always has been. 80% our own, failure and 15% kikery. But that 15% is too much. Need to cut it down. And then face our own demons.
>>
>>132507372
Putin is redpilled af <3
>>
>>132509534
No, you sort yourself out before you sort anything else
>>
>>132507372
Anti-semitism is a useful tool to keep the masses impotent and marinating in their own inadequacy.
>>
File: 1497974184755.jpg (106KB, 515x422px) Image search: [Google]
1497974184755.jpg
106KB, 515x422px
>>132509482
wrong.
We can (we should) acknowledge our own weaknesses, gullibility

And then get rid of Jew menace.
>>
>>132507372
He is playing the victim, like every other inferior racial man is.
>>
>>132507372
He was hinting that he's a crypto-Jew, and ingests Goy blood in his matzo balls.
>>
>>132507372
Jews are not to blame.
Blame yourself for being unable to kill kikes
>>
He's not wrong. Whites are to Jews as Niggers are to whites the comparison of the relationship is uncanny
>>
File: 1496691089665.jpg (128KB, 1600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1496691089665.jpg
128KB, 1600x1000px
>>132507372

This is Mr Abramovitch who made Putin president.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_Abramovich

This is Putin's childhood friend, Mr Rottenberg. Putin made him and his brother Russia's powerful oligarchs.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boris_Romanovich_Rotenberg
>>
>>132507372
Basically people will find someone else to blame for their own problems, regardless of problem or alignment. People complain about the Jews (which don't get me wrong, they got some really bad problems), but what doesn't stop you from getting involved in Capitalism and making money yourself?
>>
>>132510412
Besides, their influence is spreading because we have barely done fuck all to stop it... at least until now.
>>
>>132507372
That you need to look at yourself first, before pointing the finger at others.
>>
I want BASED Putin and BASED Assad to breed with my wife
>>
Putin walks a delicate line with Jews.

There is an uneasy balance of power - Putin is allowed political power while accepting that Jewish oligarchs will hold the economic power.

He knows American Neocon jews are looking to start a war, but he actually cultivates good relations with religious jews inside Russia. Maybe because they are conservative socially - but also as plausible deniability that he is an 'Anti-Semite'

Of course any Russian (or any Gentile) who isn't completely owned by Jews is suspected of 'Anti-Semitism', but Putin generally tries to get on with the jews... it's in his interests to do so. They wouldn't tolerate anyone who gives off even a whiff of 'anti-semitism'
>>
Putin Speaks truth to Rabbis in Russia (only 48 seconds)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pDtgWUtdUM
>>
>>132509534
you get the jews you deserve, that's how it has always been.
>>
>>132510412

You need to read 'Culture of Critique' stat.

It's free online.
>>
What did based Trump mean by this?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.