[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Repeal the 1st Amendment

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: 89172381273821739821732893.jpg (317KB, 1300x1300px) Image search: [Google]
89172381273821739821732893.jpg
317KB, 1300x1300px
isn't it obvious what this whole CNN debacle has brought out: that when the MSM is left unchecked, it goes wild and spreads lies for its own benefit, and not for the benefit of the people who it is supposed to be serving?

What we need to do is get rid of the 1st amendment and allow for a variety of restrictions on speech so people can't get away with saying things that are obviously false. And yes they are false: after all, Trump has talked about this a ton and he's not one to lie to the American people.

What are your thoughts? How can we accomplish the repeal of the first amendment as quickly as possible? If we get more republican governors in office we could do a constitutional convention, right?
>>
>>132506731

No. The government should not censor the media. Are you crazy? Now Republicans are in power, but obviously, sooner or later Democrats will be in power and then they will "check" the media. I don't even see the problem: We all have seen what a piece of garbage CNN is, more and more people lose their trust in MSM, CNN's ratings are in free fall. They aren't unchecked - the people are the ones keeping the MSM in check.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.