[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /pol/ think of the Amish? Do they have the right idea?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: amish-family-in-buggy8.jpg (263KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
amish-family-in-buggy8.jpg
263KB, 600x400px
What does /pol/ think of the Amish? Do they have the right idea?
>>
>>132501720
No. They are against violence. They abandoned their homeland to dodge the draft and only exist because they live in the center of the most geopolitical safe country in the world.
>>
>>132501720
They're polygamous, right? What do they do with the excess males?
>>
>>132502302
That's the mormons you fool
>>
>>132501720
They treat animals like shit. I hate to sound like PETA, but they legitimately do not care about the animals. Such that they're infamous in Pennsylvania for running puppy mills.
>>
Any society without SS hentai would be a living hell for me.
>>
>>132501720
The only thing they do that's good is breeding more white people. But those white people grow up to be Amish so it's not that helpful anyway.

They are Jew wannabe cunts otherwise.
>>
no real opinion other than that their food is god tier

best cookies, donuts, sausage biscuits and gravy
>>
File: amish682.jpg (41KB, 576x506px) Image search: [Google]
amish682.jpg
41KB, 576x506px
>>132501720
I finger fucked a Mennonite girl at vacation bible school.
God tier pussy gives all men something to work for.
>>
>>132501720
>hey, all you people that use the Cybers everyday of your life and strongly identify with online culture
>you think the Amish have the right idea
kill yourself
>>
>>132503131
Kill yourself
>>
File: j7tnllal[1].jpg (512KB, 2560x1899px) Image search: [Google]
j7tnllal[1].jpg
512KB, 2560x1899px
>tfw I was in the Amis
>>
>>132501720
yes
>>
Its good to have a small close knit community and live rural and use nature, but that should not mean to abbandon every technology.
>>
>>132503131
>pedophile
>>
>>132504776
Probably simply because it's selfmade and not industrial crap?
>>
>>132505110
>establish a stable, consistent society that's lasted longer than most modern nations
>not good on some level

btw the amish vs technology dichotomy is a myth. The Amish are not against technology. They are against things that undermine the family unit, which is the most important structure in Amish society. Many Amish these days open and freely use cellphones, cars, etc. They just dont integrate them into their lives like we do, as a bulwark against excess.
>>
>>132506710
Ah, interesting. I diddn't know that. Is it true that some of them still talk german? Maybe I should vsit some of their towns aswell, should I ever travel the US
>>
>>132501720
Primitive Jews in need of cleansing
>>
>>132507530
They do but I dont know how mutually intelligible it is with modern German.

They're very nice people (in public) but they're more inclined to smile and nod rather than talk to the "English" (rest of America).
>>
Good traditionalism. Electricity is useful, though.
>>
>>132503131
Degenerate scum. You are part of the decline of the west.
>>
>>132501720

The Amish are some of the most hard working people in the country. And they're friendly as hell. Not to mention how fucking amazing their food is.

They may be a little weird and rough around the edges but they're still good people.
>>
>>132501720
I like that they are traditional and conservative but they are a bit too Luddite for me.
Also lots of Amish teenagers become huge alcoholic/druggie/whore degenerates when exposed to "American" culture for the first time.
>>
>>132501720
This show was fake right?
>>
File: download.jpg (10KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10KB, 259x194px
>>132511241
forgot pic
>>
>>132508645
Thanks for the info
>>
File: image.jpg (140KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
140KB, 750x1000px
>>132503131
nice tastes
>>
>>132505272
Your language looks like a retard having a stroke
>>
File: MGTOW faggots.jpg (590KB, 3555x2198px) Image search: [Google]
MGTOW faggots.jpg
590KB, 3555x2198px
>>132502059
The last part is true. They are still superior to most other white societies today. "They are against violence" is total bullshit. Go up to an Amish community and try to rob them/rape a woman/kidnap a child. They will smash your body to a pulp and feed it to the dogs.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.