[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CANADA YES! Muslim Call to Prayer played at Quebec Zoo

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Islamic Prayer Call Quebec Zoo.png (1MB, 1322x1314px) Image search: [Google]
Islamic Prayer Call Quebec Zoo.png
1MB, 1322x1314px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAY9FoHHjYY

>'Sorry that freedom of religion offended': Quebec zoo fends off criticism for allowing Muslim prayers

Parc Safari goes on offensive after video of people praying during trip to zoo goes viral and draws criticism

>Parc Safari is defending itself and a group of Muslims after a video posted on social media criticized them for holding prayers on the grounds of the zoo in Hemmingford, Quebec.

>The Facebook video posted Sunday shows the group observing one of five daily calls to prayer at the zoo about 60 kilometres south of Montreal.

>The video's caption, translated from French, says, "I find it inappropriate that at Parc Safari on a Sunday afternoon we hear prayers on the speakers. Can you just do this in your living room and not impose it on me please!"

>Two women speaking in French on the video are heard saying that Quebecers are too conciliatory and that people should not be praying in public.

>By Wednesday, the video had been shared on social media more than 1,400 times and had more than 100,000 views.

JUST!!! Sharia is taking over and Cuckdeau (PBUH) will ENSURE that every Canadian worships Allah!!
>>
Sorry to see this, leaf. Fucking disgusting. Muzzies, you look like fools with your prayers bending over five times a day, saying Allah akbar among other things. How do you not see that Muhammad was a complete and total fraud that's a warlord, had slave, concubines, raided caravans, literally beheaded hundreds, ordered assassinations, has so many convenient revelations to suit his desires, abrogation here and abrogation there, split the moon, road a winged-stead, hated Jews because they didn't accept and coddle him, know that Jesus said he(Jesus) was the last prophet and the list goes on. How on earth do you reconcile all of this and believe Muhammad is who he said he was esp. with no proof. The revalations weren't a miracle and saying they are is laughable. GET A GRIP AND JUST ADMIT THAT YOU'VE BEEN HAD.
>>
File: allahu cuckdeau.png (1MB, 1386x768px) Image search: [Google]
allahu cuckdeau.png
1MB, 1386x768px
>>132502932
Trudeau is a literal Muslim
>>
>>132500970
They now have muslims at the Quebec Zoo? That must be quite the show. Do they feed them living infidels?
>>
Simple. Air horns during the call to Prayer. If they block the way, trip over them and fall. sue for damages.
>>
>>132500970
When are we going to the zoo to blast Palästinalied from our speakers?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_zjgZJOFl4
>>
>>132500970
Leave harambe alone
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (120KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
120KB, 1280x720px
>>132503879
>>
>>132500970
frenchies are just mad there wasn't a second prayer in french
>>
Hide the petting zoo goats!
>>
>>132500970
minarets for the olympic stadium, minarets for the biodom, minarets for the zoo, a big minaret for the montroyal
Allahu akbar Cucknada.
>>
>>132500970
Quebec zoo is a Muslim community, I don't see what the issue is?
>>
Is it a public or private zoo?

I'd think a private zoo could pump whatever it wants through its speakers.
>>
>>132500970
dude lmao if this shit happened in burgerland someone would probably be dead already. why are leafs such cucks?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.