[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's make this clear

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: pat head.jpg (31KB, 326x302px) Image search: [Google]
pat head.jpg
31KB, 326x302px
Alright you fucking faggots. I fucking can't believe this shit. Everyone is being called out as a "t_D fag", "magapede" and other bullshit for ,in most cases, no fucking reason. Most of you doesn't even know when did everything changed. For real, how many of you guys can tell when did everything went to shit? Here's a smol history lesson you dirty newfags. /pol/ used to support Trump, because of reasons. Everything was fine (literally), until Trump attacked Syria. Can you remember that day? I guess not. So the US launched a missile attack against a shitty airbase in the middle of nowhere. The airbase's runway was damaged a little, and Syria fixed it in no time. But this was somehing that everyone seem to forget, because /pol/ was sperging out at the time. t_D were coming here, that's for sure, because they didn't know what to do. /pol/ was a board of chaos for like 2 weeks or so, and every inteligent posts was washed down by the insane ammount of chaos. In the end, somehow /pol/ started hating on Trump, for literally no reason. Like I said, most of you don't even know why you're against him. During the chaos, fellow /pol/acks found out, that the airbase was barely damaged (like I said earlier), and that Trump's daughter, and her (((husband))) were behind the attack on Syria.
>>
So what? Trump supported it, and makes it obvious hes with the kikes.
More importantly, the board was already flooded with redditors and various other scum after the incident in 2014 that you likely never even heard of.
>>
>>132497578
But of course, because of the critical changes in /pol/, everyone who would point these things out were told to "go back to t_D". In the end, everyone who would say something in the favor of Trump would be attacked by "muh 4D chess" memes. This was first seen, when people tried to argue by saying that the airfield was barely damaged, and that he did it, so the democrat could calm down a little with the whole "Trump is a russian puppet" bullshit
>>
I was around before you motherfuckers even existed. Time existed before 4chan. We were meaner than this tepid bullshit.

What the hell happened? Why are you blaming your flaccid cocks and lukewarm tendies on some completely unrelated site?

You've become a gaggle of 16 year old shitbirds with terrible parenting and no direction.

Fucking grow a pair, already, you cockholsters.
>>
>>132497578
>e of nowhere. The airbase's runway was damaged a little, and Syria fixed it in no time. But this was somehing that everyone see

and?
>>
>>132498951
>You've become a gaggle of 16 year old shitbirds with terrible parenting and no direction.
You're thinking of plebbit

Also since when is it an achievement to be more than 13 years old?
>>
>>132499720

Good question - by 13 I'd pretty much covered all the introductory items on the ol' bucket list. Fucked, drank, smoked weed, committed crimes, was driving, etc.

16 was just branching out from that.

Still, the internet - and by extension 4chan - is goddamned *pussified* in any healthy comparison to the internet I grew up with.

You fucktards think calling people niggers is edgy; we did it as a matter of course to piss people off.

The trolling actually hit a point where we were hard-pressed to come up with shit; we'd used everything.

This is god damned laughable. Fucking kids on smartphones worrying about their next tendie plate.
>>
>>132500329
>p

I cut myself on your post.
>>
>>132500329
>we'd used everything

don't remind me, I don't know what to do with my life nothing has been fun since like 2011 online at all
>>
>>132498951
i was on CompuServe newb!
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.