[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

REPUBLICANS NEED A SAFE SPACE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

Remember this next time you wanna cry about a college professor giving some racist shit a deserved knock on the head with a small bicycle lock (that wasn't even that hard)

Donald Trump did this. So did the terror group known as the "Republican Party".
>>
>>132496693
No one will remember you and you will die alone
>>
>>132496693
Stop abusing the frog.
>>
I hope for your sake this is reverse psychology.
>>
>>132496693
The frog grill dindu nuffin, stop attaching her poor face to your failed arguments
>>
>>132496693
>Terrorist group that doesn't use violence.

Might I suggest a dictionary.
>>
>>132496693
Shareblue - spending millions of dollars and still losing races
>>
Dead thread is dead
>>
>>132496693
Antifa physically people they disagree with. On the other hand, Westboro holds up mean signs and the KKK no longer meaningfully exists.
>>
>>132497150
*physically attacks
>>
>Attack people for expressing an opinion
>Somehow they're the terrorists
>>
>>132496693

fpbp

I hope you Die; you fucking jew
>>
>>132496693

The westboro baptist church is literally 40 retards that hold up signs.

We really need to start institutionalizing you chimps.
>>
File: 8cqmoe4jbkdy.jpg (42KB, 393x706px) Image search: [Google]
8cqmoe4jbkdy.jpg
42KB, 393x706px
Schrodinger's leftists. Pampered snowflakes with no work ethic and limp wrists, but also well organised domestic terrorists who are a grave threat to western civilisation.
>>
File: 1499200520045.jpg (13KB, 322x326px) Image search: [Google]
1499200520045.jpg
13KB, 322x326px
>>132496693
The KKK are.

The WBC isn't violent.

He was bleeding shareblue. Thats to hard.
>>
Oh look, this thread again. This is a thread posted daily from the same person and is off-topic and against the board rules however goodluck finding a mod doing their "job: and actually banning shit like this.
>>
>>132496693
Westboro Baptist church aren't terrorists. The KKK is a terrorist organization although today it is down to like 1,000 people and its violent actions are relatively rare.

The fact that this stupid frog girl meme always used the WBC as an example of terrorists leaves me confused as to whether or not these are genuine or a mockery of the left.
>>
>>132496693
Kkk is a democratic organization you retard. This is why history is important.
>>
>>132496693
Is this bait?
>Southern Poverty Law Center "terror list"
>two dweebs with a fax machine and website
>>
>>132496693
This picture is so fucking cringe holy fuck.
>>
>>132496693

Anyone that represents WBC as anything but a family of lawyers trolling for lawsuits is a liar or a retard.
>>
Yaaaaawnn. No actual responses; figures that I would get a pile of dog-poopy from a forum full of Republicans and Trump supporters (very stupid people). Sad! Covfefe!
>>
>>132496693
Westboro never used violence iirc, and if you think the feds drive keep an eye on kkk activity your retarded.
>>
>>132496693
we dont need safe space if we eradicate leftist desu. i wont pretend i am tolerant, i want all leftist dead
>>
>>132496693
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMvehlR8wio
>>
File: DBD9BWvUMAEOWd3.jpg (98KB, 700x756px) Image search: [Google]
DBD9BWvUMAEOWd3.jpg
98KB, 700x756px
At least westboro doesn't physically attack degenerate gays, they just hurt the gays fee fees. Sounds like you need a safe space. The KKK has been recognized as a terrorist organization since 1871 you stupid inbred frog. Antifa "protests" are an excuse to hurt random innocent people and destroy random private property Hop on back to r*ddit, faggot.
>>
>>132496693
Westboro baptist church doesn't use violence at all. How ever much I disagree with them.

And when is the last time the KKK used violence? And frequently? And is it organized or a lone attacker?
I sure don't like the KKK at all. But when have they last time put a burning cross in front of black peoples houses?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.