[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

7/7/2017 5777 days after 9/11

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: d-day.png (9KB, 310x162px) Image search: [Google]
d-day.png
9KB, 310x162px
in the year 5777

The slide is real.
all the artillery being used on a lame network.
this is not a meme war .
this is watermemeloo.
Hated cnn on a silver plate for shifting the focus from the g19.
3d Slide thread
>>
no it's 5778 days, stop trying to bend reality to make your ludicrous /x/ meme seem less retarded
>>
>>132495958
do you start counting the new year from the last day of the last year?
5777 days after 9/11 = 5777 days from the 12th

try again mos.
>>
>>132495764
It will just be a comfy beating of anti fascist, communists and other scum.
The protesters already pledged to breakthrough the police lines to the gates of the "messehallen".

I also will be within a kilometer on the 7th, so please no big happening then...
>>
>>132496357
Saudi said they will not partecipate , you can say all about them but they can smell J tricks from miles since 1947
We know how numbers are important for those people.
this is a clear message between them
>>
>>132497137
>Saudi said they will not partecipate
troubling indeed.

Ill just have to hope that the potential happening only happens either before I go there or after I leave...
>>
>>132495764
Two nooses straggling each other?
>>
File: 835_001.jpg (223KB, 1020x1471px) Image search: [Google]
835_001.jpg
223KB, 1020x1471px
>>132496223
oy vey, goy. stop being antisemitic, just listen to the chosen people, and stop using logic. they're looking out for your best interests.
let your wife and daughter breed with niggers as well. it's the progressive thing to do.
>>
>>132497546
the type of knot is called the square's knot
might means something too.

>>132497439
i'd keep myself away from crowded places.
>>
>>132497546

it's a square knot. the only knot i remember from boy scouts
>>
another piece reading Hamburg history.
Quoting from wikipedia :

in 2000s
A group of radical Islamists that included students who eventually came to be key operatives in the 9/11 attacks, according to U.S. and German intelligence agencies, was called the Hamburg cell.[41]
>>
Bump because (((meme war)))
>>
>>132498679
Some of these terrorists were actually alumni from my university and were featured in the google search for my university.

Also it is Merkels birth place and about 150.000 leftists are expected to protest.
>>
>>132499201
dam 150k are a lot,could get bad
It reminds me the fake marie's trap.
Germany ,Italy,France and other countries increased their control drastically over the last weeks in cyber security (cyber censorship)
surveillance and services ops on their own people.
>>
>>132495764
In an effort to promote the false messiah ben Kochba, and discredit Jesus Christ, Jews in the 3rd century AD compressed the times of the Babylonian and Persian empire by 243 years, combined.

So no, it is not 5777.

It is 6020.
>>
>>132499683
It could get really bad, there already is police from all of Germany and Austria.
And the perimeter around the hall where the talks will take place is completely crowded with cops.

The area is also only a few blocks away from a part of the city crowded with leftists, so a lot of them only have a short walk to get there.
>>
DONT LET TRUMP GO TO THE G20

>>
>>132500455
that will means we are in the messianic age from 20 years.No messiah around.
Nice try Mr.Cohen!
>>
>>132495764
So wait just because /pol/ figured out a prophecy its being flooded with CNN fake and shieet?

So Trump is in it?
>>
in pure coincidence, USS George H. W. Bush (CNV-77) is currently docked at tel-aviv.
>>
>>132501588
>just because pol/
>just
>being flooded with cnn
implying they weren't before.
>prophecy
is not a prophecy if you force the happenings,
>>
>>132501396
No, it does not, as we do not know what "time" on the third day He will appear. Remember He rose very early on the third day.

Remember also that there is an admonition against thinking Jesus is "slack" concerning his promises to come back, giving lost people some extra time to be saved.

This age is clearly on borrowed time.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.