[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lokteff's Swastika Panties

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 1
Thread images: 1

File: PedPal.gif (291KB, 900x620px) Image search: [Google]
PedPal.gif
291KB, 900x620px
My roommate and I met her once at.a pretty nice dance club in Vicksburg.
She didn't seem all that docile, for someone who insists she just wants to blast Aryan kids out of her vagina like a Nerf cannon. Anyway, her husband Henrik was off talking to a brunette, and she’s jealous. She says, "You guys want to get out of here?"
Scott (my buddy) and I were like "Ja, ja!" and before you know it all three of us are in a stall in the men's room.
She pulls down her skirt and there are her panties, white ones with little 2-inch swastika symbols inside pink hearts. Then those come off, and what a fucking roastie That hole must have been used by all all the brothers on the Oakland Raiders. I start lapping at these slabs of olive loaf, and she’s saying shit in German, thrusting her hips, covering me in so much Subway Italian lunchmeat I can't breathe.
I've got my hands on her ass and suddenly I can feel Scott's balls, so I lead his cock into her ass so I can get a breather. This whore is TOTALLY digging it, so I stand up and grab her by the hair and shove my dick into her mouth and jam. She's trying to do her Eva Braun talk but can't be coherent with all the barf she's trying to suppress.
Then we do a "pig roast" with her, slowly turning her body in the air like it was on a spit, while we jam out. She starts to cum, at which point I start reciting the parts of the Nuremberg rally speech I can remember, and that's when Lana starts squirting like Cytheria on angel dust, but instead of vag-fluid coming out of Lana's 2-inch penis-like clit, it's friggin' Jew tears, and I slather them onto her face.
Lana came so hard she was shaking like an Auschwitz electroshock volunteer, and I'm high-fiving Scott over her back. Finally she's just a heap of used whitemeat, and we just dump her on the linoleum, split, get in my Tiguan and peel out.
I hope we get twins out of the deal, me and my homeboy.
PS, Scott and I used to be in Bone Thugs, before people complained we were too black.

No replies in the DB for this post!
Thread posts: 1
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.