[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Out of the loop

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: commence.jpg (70KB, 500x555px) Image search: [Google]
commence.jpg
70KB, 500x555px
Could someone fill me in on what's going on with CNN? Seems like a big deal.
>>
>>132493141
He was only 1 year old. Remember that.
>>
>>132493141
Sum guy on reddit makes gif of Trump slamming guy with cnn logo posed on their face.

Cnn get flustered and find his reddit account

Uh oh, gif guy has a couple comments about muslims and jews and whatnot

Cnn says they tracked him down and are able to reveal his identity

Gif guy rolls over hard enough to generate power for a small city and apologizes fir everything

Cnn wags their finger and says they will release info if he does it again

Fucking coward
>>
>>132494364
And what's the general reaction?
>>
>>132494744
Just another day of pretend 4chan activism and shitposting
>>
File: pepethegreat.jpg (75KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
pepethegreat.jpg
75KB, 800x600px
>>132494364
It's easy to call the guy a coward, but having the full mob wrath of the SJW-Industrial complex coming down on your head can be a life ruining experience.

The whole reason why 4chan (and other anonymous img boards) are so important is they allow free and unfettered speech, even when that speech is intensely "unfashionable / unpopular" and labeled "hate" speech. This guys mistake was doing it on reddit; I'll never understand those naive enough to use reddit; your identity, with effort, can be linked even on 4chan, but on reddit it painfully simple for an org like CNN given who runs the damn place.

What CNN is attempting, like all absolutists (todays fashionable absolutist/statist bullshit is all marxist related, of which CNN most certain is) to control exactly what can/can't be said.

The question is, who the fuck does CNN think they are to threaten this guy with doxxing? I get it, they're a big organization with money, but seriously, what kind of news organization wags their fucking finger at a guy and tell him to "shut up or we'll dox you"? This is the behavior of petulant academics and it illustrates so clearly why we really do need to destroy these people. There can be no reconciliation or peace with these people. We have hit an idealogical impasse that can't be resolved except through "other means". It's just a matter of time...
>>
>>132493256
I heard he is still a fetus.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.