[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Emmanuel I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 4

File: Emmanuel aboard Le Terrible.jpg (31KB, 624x351px) Image search: [Google]
Emmanuel aboard Le Terrible.jpg
31KB, 624x351px
>Be Rothschild M&A Banker
>Marry old hag just like Napolean did
>Decide to run for French Presidency out of fucking nowhere with 0 political experience at 39
>Have 0 policy positions
>Platform is literally "I'm the everyday homme for tha people, Le Pen is evil racist! I am for Le Muslims and refugees!"
>Paint Le Pen as evil Fascist Dictator
>The EU is good, muh common market, muh free movement, muh Paris as banking center after Brexit etc
>Leaks e-mails just 1 hour before media blackout
>Shitposts Trump and Putin as evil

Macron wins a smashing victory because of SJWs, Muslims and fear of Fascist Dictator Le Pen etc

Now...

>Turns out he fabricated and leaked his own e-mails on 4chinz
>Putin visits Macron right away, reminiscent of Napoleanic French-Russia relations
>Visits Trump
>Literally hides in his castle, never comes out
>Starts shitposting the media ala Trump styles
>Starts talking about ruling France like a King from Jupiter
>Gives rare joint session of parliament in Versailles, done only in grave crises during French history and last one over 200 years go
>Declares 1/3 of Parliamentarians are going to be BTFO (aka he will redivide ridings to consolidate power)
>“Every French person has a responsibility and a role to play in the conquests to come.”
>Conquests
>Implies that France must be humane to (((refugees))), but that the weak must perish? (The Guillotine was designed to be humane too)
>Starts ranting about how he has absolute power, full dictator mode
>Literally wrote his thesis on Machiavelli
>Invites Trump (who accepts) and Trudeau (who rejects?!?!) to July14 French Independence day
>Visits French Nuclear Sub 'Le Terrible' in Putin-like photo op (Nuclear Sub holds 16 M51 MIRV multiple-warhead ICBM each having 16 107kT warheads, reach 10,000km at Mach 25, total explosive power 26 megatonnes, could literally destroy all EU)
>Visits funeral of Holocaust survivor / staunch-EU politician today

Did Macron fool us all? Is he our /Emmanuel I/?
>>
File: Emmanuel I aboard Le Terrible.jpg (52KB, 660x371px) Image search: [Google]
Emmanuel I aboard Le Terrible.jpg
52KB, 660x371px
>>
>>132492062
>like a king from Jupiter
Kek. That's not what Jupiterian means you fucking idiot
>>
File: Macronshake.png (920KB, 1052x584px) Image search: [Google]
Macronshake.png
920KB, 1052x584px
>>132492062
>The most symbolic image was his handshake with Trump at their first meeting, in Brussels. After some friendly chatter, the two gripped each other's hands so tightly before the cameras that their jaws seemed to clench. It looked like Trump was ready to pull away first, but Macron wasn't quite ready to disengage.

>Macron later described the handshake as "a moment of truth" -- designed to show that he's no pushover.

>"My handshake with him, it wasn't innocent," Macron told newspaper Le Journal du Dimanche, in comments confirmed by his office. "One must show that you won't make small concessions, even symbolic ones."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOf9FqsLfA8
>>
File: Macrongod.png (1MB, 1002x1182px) Image search: [Google]
Macrongod.png
1MB, 1002x1182px
>>132493550
>Emmanuel Bonaparte: Macron Declares He Will Govern Like a Roman God

>French president Emmanuel Macron has declared he will govern France like Jupiter, the Roman king of the gods, shortly after officials told the media his thought process was “too complex” for journalists to understand.

>Summoning over 900 politicians from both houses of the French parliament to a rare Congress at the palace of Louis XIV – the ‘Sun King’ – in Versailles, he threatened to overrule lawmakers with a referendum if they try to frustrate the “reforms” he wishes to impose on the legislature. Such assemblies are usually reserved for times of national crisis.

>Reuters reports him as saying he desires to reign as a “Jupiterian” president – “a remote, dignified figure, like the Roman god of gods, who weighs his rare pronouncements carefully”.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.