[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is Fox News the new cnn

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: shitttttt.png (729KB, 890x626px) Image search: [Google]
shitttttt.png
729KB, 890x626px
Trump to speak in shadow of Russian aggression at G20
>>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47NtKVChHI4
>>
no, they are the old CNN
>>
>>132486518
Fox is right wing, CNN is left wing - they each serve their purpose. When you see the same story on both sides, that is how you know it's real news. They both must exist.
>>
>>132487487
they're both very pro establishment and corporatist though
which is why you should also watch some independent media sources
>>
>>132486518
>is Fox News the new cnn

Nah, Tucker, Gutfeld, and Hannity are all pretty based. It feels kind of weird saying this but I actually enjoy catching segments of Fox lately. They have a strong sense of humor and don't try to destroy the right or any variation of it.

They seem to have generally wised up and decided to not fight the president but embrace him and the show.
>>
>>132486518
That's special report with Bret Baier, also know as neo-con news hour. It's a show ran by and full of neo con jews who absolutely hate Trump with a burning passion. Most of fox is either Trump Neutral to Pro Trump.
>>
>>132486518

They're all fucking stupid.
>>
File: IMG_0485.jpg (48KB, 635x341px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0485.jpg
48KB, 635x341px
In words of Denny Green "they are who we thought they were".
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.