[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Massive mental manipulation

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: manipolare-lopinione-pubblica.jpg (80KB, 619x388px) Image search: [Google]
manipolare-lopinione-pubblica.jpg
80KB, 619x388px
Let's forget about the bullshit for one minute and let focus on how Jews are insanely great in manipulate our mind (normies and other, no one excluded, at least at the beginning).
The more I redpill myself the more I get intrigued by the tricky ways those motherfuckers invents to reach their own aims, expecially the way they use the media (mainstream movies and advertising mostly). I get impressed when I realize how much big and slow work it takes to seed some precise concepts inside the mind of an entire population (or better say a culture); I get overwhelmed when I start to think about the amount of professionists it takes to realize it all and I ask myself how many of them are really aware of what they do and why.

What I'm try to ask to pol is to share all the books and articles you know about modern massive mental manipulation (not necessarily operated by Jews or openly attributed to them).

Of course I guess not big amount of official literature do actually exist out there, but I'm curious to see what I can find.
>>
Hard mode: nothing about WWII, Nazi German stuff, any mk ultra experiments, neither vague social engineering concepts; just modern social mental manipulation, large scale only.
>>
>>132481716
Bump. Agree completely.
>>
File: 1003793242.jpg (30KB, 609x343px) Image search: [Google]
1003793242.jpg
30KB, 609x343px
It's not that hard to understand once you study a little bit.

The thing is since the second half of the 20th century and thanks to all the new technologies, it has become pretty easy and effective.

I'd recommend you to start reading Civilization and its discontents by Sigmund Jew Froid.
>>
File: 1235123512514534778477114.jpg (579KB, 857x706px) Image search: [Google]
1235123512514534778477114.jpg
579KB, 857x706px
>>132481716

This is absolutely, hands-down, the best book on propaganda.
>>
>>132481716
I believe that "Psicologia delle masse" was a book that every 20th century dictator read. I guess it has a similar title in English ("Psychology of the masses?").
As for other titles, you could probably google "propaganda literature" and see what comes up.
>>
It doesn't get incredibly deep but "Century of the Self" is a good popular documentary(on YouTube) about media manipulation and the invention of "lifestylism." It gets into a little bit of the history and psychology of the media of the 20th century. It's long and a bit dry/repetitive but there's cool old footage and it's definitely worth a watch.
>>
>>132481716
#CNNKILLSTREAM they own forgottenlanguages video as a weapon that induces physical harm

LET THE WORLD KNOW THEY ARE SHUTTING ALL LEAKS DOWN.

ON GLP/4CHAN/ATS/CNN/ALEX JONES ANNOUNCEMENT FROM ASSANGE SOON

APPLICATIONS FOR PRIMATE TESTING LEAKED #BUZZFEEDPSYOP
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.