[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you Redpill a girl you've been friends with for years

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: 1496986632360.gif (1MB, 264x264px) Image search: [Google]
1496986632360.gif
1MB, 264x264px
How do you Redpill a girl you've been friends with for years but also a die hard liberal?

My attempt at providing facts and discrediting false info put out by the media/ from both political groups in a respectful manner seemed to do some triggering since I think she gets all her news from front page reddit.

I also mentioned God, the most dangerous thing to ever say to a liberal I should have known.
>>
Grab her by the pussy.
>>
>>132480202
Ever watched juri and the subversion of nations?
>>
>>132480458

So do you think it's an unbreakable mindset?
>>
>>132480202
I don't think it's possible to redpill someone fully demoralized like that unless you can find an unconventional method to break their spell.

They hear something they don't like or agree with (The truth) and all they do is get upset because they have been programmed in such a way that it's difficult to reverse.

It's like a Chinese finger trap, I think you actually have to deceive them into listening to the truth. So unless you can inception ideas into her and somehow get her to think on her own and spark their interest into questioning things I don't think you will ever change them.
>>
>>132480732
Pretty much. Its rare for aomebody who grew up with his beliefs and actively practices them to change their mind. You can redpill her all you want and she will act triggered but all this does is enabling her to find more bullshit reasons against the stuff youve said.
>>
File: 1497641562595.png (271KB, 658x443px) Image search: [Google]
1497641562595.png
271KB, 658x443px
Socratic dialogue is best IMO, but it's time intensive. But if you are good friends it can be fun, and a good source of conversation.

Also read "Touching the raw Amygdala". It's short and good.
>>
File: Shinbuttu thinkign.gif (504KB, 500x561px) Image search: [Google]
Shinbuttu thinkign.gif
504KB, 500x561px
>>132480202
Why would you even try. If you're friends then you obviously have things other than fucking politics to talk about.

People naturally come to conservative viewpoints when they have kids and start working.

So if you are looking for a way to redpill her knock her up
>>
File: Ray Bolger The Wizard of Oz.png (705KB, 666x493px) Image search: [Google]
Ray Bolger The Wizard of Oz.png
705KB, 666x493px
>>132480877

Thanks man I agree, it puzzles me how she can deny certain facts when it comes from someone directly, maybe it's trust issues and only if it comes from a place they love like a celebrity or a subreddit will they believe it.
>>
File: 24235252.jpg (45KB, 500x673px) Image search: [Google]
24235252.jpg
45KB, 500x673px
>>132480202
>>132480305
>>132480458
>>132480732
>>132480877
>>132481075
>>132481491
>>132481516
>>132481614

I USED TO BE A KANG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yw16OXG2u4U
>>
>>132481516

she instigated it linking me a post on how cnn went after the kid with the gif stuff and I thought it was an opening but maybe I should just let her sort it out.
>>
>>132481614
It has nothing to do with trust. Their mind has already been shaped. Just like yours has been on your concept of good and bad.
Someone could try all they wanted to justify murder but you still know it's wrong.

Imagine believing something so fundamental. Anyone attempting to convince you otherwise would be attacking you personally. That is how these people feel when you attempt to share the truth with them. The best thing you can do is preventative action before they are too far gone.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.